TRUMP BTFO

HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Salon/status/809523473978683392
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fakest fake news

>trump is bombing people

I don't get it.

Trump has the power in the government now, he's literally killing the citizens of the US by doing this

Wtf I hate two term and not three term nigger kang systems.

Looks like they've been right on target to me.

But he doesnt have power yet...he's just president elect

>It's real

bah gawd

But he isn't even in office yet... Really makes you think...

Don't enable this you shitlord

I was a Trump supporter at first but it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn. We cannot let him get the nuclear codes.

Salon lives in a world where chronology is just another one of the white man's evil social constructs.

Someone archive that shit

>I don't get it.

He will be soon.

Don't you get it? He is bombing plastic chairs, he is the bad guy.

Fake & Gay

OH wow the left will actually be anti-war now??

they sort of forgot about that stuff once king O got power.

I used to think myself liberal until then, now DEUS VULT THESE TRAITORS AND LIARS

underrated
causality is a social construct

Pretty for sure your average Salon editor couldn't point to that place on a map.

>OH wow the left will actually be anti-war now??

And the right wing is pushing us into war with Iran and China again.

>mfw the people who scolded Bush for his bullshit wars wanted a person who might have likely caused war with another nuclear armed nation simply because the person had a vagina

Link or it didn't happen

twitter.com/Salon/status/809523473978683392

He hasn't even taken office yet. Obama has control of those

AYY LMAO

Not even president yet liberals blaming him for shit he has no control of

President elect

You're as bad as him. I want to email your boss. What's zer email address?

Oh god they really are this retarded.

Yeah growing up in the Bush era, you saw anti-war stuff going on all the time. The second Obama gets elected, they die down. Obama said he'd end the wars and close gitmo, but apparently not. And now we have ISIS but the same anti-war crowd won't cricitize Obama for it as much as they for Bush.

Hell, they'll find some way to pin it on Trump the second he takes office.

>it's real
>it's fucking real
ok 2016 you win
my sides are in a new dimension now

John Lennon was a fucking communist, I'm glad that he died and I hope he died in fucking agony like the disgusting criminal that he was.

Trump can technically drop a bomb on that street and they would still vote for him

This site has most major anti-war protests. They were monthly until 2009, then quarterly if at all. Code Pink or whatever haven't been heard about in years as well.

zombietime.com

The only bombs Trump drops, are truthbombs.

Mostly they land on Twitter, I guess.

> acknowledging Taiwan exists
> war
China is literally Hitler

Good to know Salon is finally accepting him as President.

[email protected]

you think that matters to leftists? everything is Trump's fault, including the past. hitler too.

>(((Salon)))
WHAT A SURPRISE

First and foremost, he was a wifebeater and kind of a true misogynist. Funny, liberals worship him like Castro for the wrong reason.

What about all the drone strikes Obummer did to seven countries? Libs do have selective memories.

I love how when the Obama administration decides to bomb foreign countries and ends up bombing the hell out of civilians, the MSM brushes it off as an "accident". I can only imagine how they will react when Trump begins to take military action.

According to the author the Shia huthi dindu nuffin and Saudi Arabia are bad guys.

So by that extension she must be elated that the Saudis proxies in Aleppo were defeated?

Right?

Technically, those are not his bombs yet.

>everything is Trump's fault, including the past.
don't let them find out

president elect until the democrats can find a way to cheat enough between now and january to change the results

How long after Trump is inagurated will cnn reinstate the us body count for service members?

your right,you never were a real trump supporter.just a pussy liberal cunt like the rest of them

what difference would it make,the people who follow cnn have always hated the military like the rest of the libtards in this country

>your bombs

What kind of idiocy is this? He's not even president yet, how would any bombings be his doing?

you think the left cares? they've spent the past 8 years blaming everything obama was responsible for on bush,now they are blaming shit that trump doesnt even control on donald trump

Enough.... time to go to sleep once again and hope you wake up in a different timeline.

im just waiting until the next election when the democrats lose even more control in the goverment.because instead of trying to figure out ways to improve the country they'd rather insult the opposite political party instead

Trump isn't prez yet he has no bombs
/thread

>this is somehow not fake news

It was probably written by a woman. My fiancée is always mixing events around the time line to excuse being a dumb little bitch.

I cant be the only one who thought it said boobs instead of bombs

Did you just assume that poster's boss's pronouns, you sexist cis-hetero patriarchal shitlord?

Check your fucking privilege.

t.bh with you this, family

He isn't even president yet. Blame king nignog.

/Thread

Thats copypasta m8 and u just fell for it

don't bring reason into this you heartless piece of shit

>your bombs
When it comes to great bombs, I'm the bomb. The Syrian war is one of my favorite wars, with moderate rebels of all kinds. That's why I'm thrilled they agree with me. Trump bombs are the world's greatest bombs and I mean that in every sense of the word. And The Syrian war is the only war where you can get hit by them. Trump bombs are by far the best barrel-bombing you've ever had, truly in a league of their own. Trump bombs are five star destructive, quality that belong in a very very select category of CIA-propped-up-insurgency-wars, and are Certified Kebab Removers. There's nothing better than that. Of all of the explosives produced in America, less than one percent qualifies for that category. It's the best of the best. Until now you could only enjoy bombs of this quality during Hillary's SoS period or America's finest armories, but now, that's changed. Today through Syrian government, you can enjoy the world's greatest bombs, in your own home, with family, friends, anytime. Trump bombs are aged to perfection to provide the ultimate in moderate rebelion. If you like your bomb, you'll absolutely love Trump bombs. Treat yourself to the very very best life has to offer. And as a gift, Trump bombs are the best you can give. One drop and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. And believe me, I understand bombs, and these are the best.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys this, Salon has completely given up on any sort of credibility and now exist entirely as a satirical leftist website that generates most of their traffic trolling us. Specifically us.

They know they're wrong. Do you think they started their part of the site The Cuck seriously? They're just trolling us before they finally go down.

You're all being trolled.

>it's real
i just don't know anymore
i'm speechless

Let's be honest guys.

We've all figured out that Donald Trump is exploiting time travel to be so successful. No one is questioning that now.

I'm sure you're not stupid enough to overlook what this means: Donald Trump was literally responsible for the rise of the Nazi Party, and the following war and holocaust. This was all part of his plan to weaken Europe so that the right wing would eventually rise again in the face of the Middle Eastern threat. By 2016, that time has finally come, but even if its 70 years later, Trump is still solely responsible for the holocaust and for all the deaths in the Middle East.

>your bombs
>not even in office yet
>not Warmonger In Chief Obama's bombs

I personally never visited their website (ain't gonna give them the clicks) but thanks for the update.

We have the best memes. They get huge laughs. Huge.

>Obama's government does this shit all of the time
>"h-heh don't worry guys, Obama is trying to stop that madman Assad!

>Trump is President-elect, and has literally no control over the bombs (HINT: NOT FULL PRESIDENT)
>"OH MY GOD! HOW THE FUCK CAN DRUMPF GET AWAY WITH THIS! HE'S A FUCKING MASS MURDERER LITERAL HITLER SPAWN! FUCKING WHITE MALES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking Salon needs to burn in the eternal fires of hell, those fucking cucks
>

>Implying that Salon is even credible and deserves the reputation it deserves.

huh, I never knew ronnie was a nazi, thanks salon!

Not even President yet, not his bombs. Nice try Salon, but that's stills Obongo's mess.

A... leppo?

Goodnight, sweet chair

>trump will never ever be president but lets go ahead and give him the title so we can blame him in the meantime
>implying it isnt so fucking hard to validate a hellfire strike that random US bombings can actually exist

>Trump is responsible for the things Obama is doing

I bet niggers wrote this.

did you read that chairs last tweets?...heartbreaking

RIP plastic chairs, forever in our yards

>Salon is so fucking retarded that they don't know that Trump doesn't officially take office until the 20th of January

What a high-quality news source. Totally going to believe anything they put out from here on out (not like anyone ever did)

>This just in, Trump has completely wiped out ISIS. This is just more evidence that he's a racist who is literally Hitler.

Tradewars are phun you stupid nigger

>it's not even his turn and liberals are pretending to care about war again

Why there's a guy standing there? You're clearly not bombing enough.

Yes he does. Obama is only president for GOOD things. Bombing children isn't good, so Trump must be President. QED.

>Talks about Trump bombing people,even though Trump has not bomb people
>Forgot the whole situation with Obama and Hillary in the Middle East

What are they now? Anti War, even though they were for that back in 2011?

Cher is kill

F

Do they not know archives exist?

We should meme this hard so that the MSM will report on it.