Knowledge Bomb. Some "Globalist inner circle" news

If you think the Left & MSM freak out over Trump winning is a sight to see, you should see/hear whats going on with the Globalists/Globalists who fund them & are mad Trump won. They are generating enough salt to make truckloads of Oysters Rockefeller.

The Globalists/Globalist groups who are mad about Trump winning are acting so irrationally stupid & everything they try keeps backfiring on them..... they are becoming embarrassments in the Globalist community for there behaviors.

Lets put it this way, they are acting so utterly stupid, that globalist groups on different spectrum ends who normally wouldn't talk to eachother, are laughing together about it. Also they are starting to distance themselves from the irrational group/members.

Now there are Globalists/globalist groups who don't like Trump, however.... they are not freaking out and acting irrational about his win.("We have standards & don't throw a tempter tantrum, when things don't go in a way that we like".)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
docs.google.com/document/d/10SOida-Z2NY83ryvDNIntdYoapzoy6kuk5oMK4DDsa4/edit
twitter.com/WLTaskForce/status/808046291515154432?s=09
twitter.com/Lexialex/status/808030473137963008
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91122853/#91122853
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

And yes I've been keeping track of the Shill/Troll/Impersonator activity.

Are you basing this on literally anything or just your surmising of the situation via media available to anyone?

Also, I would recommend you guys keep destroying any MSM narratives("Fake news" & "Russia hacked" for instance".

The CIA's Operation MockingBird is being put to use lately.

Oh look, it's this faggot again.

The "Elite"/Globalists are not just one group, and word gets around.

are you the only man on the isle

If your in Europe, I would suggest that you work on getting out of the EU pronto.

So, basically, yes? You have zero information available to you different than every other Sup Forumsack with a URL bar?

dont keep track of it. learn from it. youre an embarrassment. post topics like a normal user, youre not a special snowflake.

also, try post a link to a fucking article or something some time. you know...research.

Read & Research, Ignore the impersonators & look at timeframes.

This is the daily horoscopes

I keep track of them because I find it pathetic, but also a sign that my information is causing ripple effects.

Nope..... much more interesting.

the globalist who are in the most trouble are the ones who inherited their fortunes

the smart people like soros can and will play both sides

But why 5? Is there something wrong here in Europe?

Closed Minds should consider opening up to enlightenment opportunity's .

I always link my past threads for people to re-look into and consider the timeframes they were made in.

lol
bro you're the shittiest LARPing "insider" Sup Forums has ever had

Oh look! More shit we literally all read know

Name 5 of the irrational globalist insiders and name 5 of the rational globalist outsiders so I can have some frame of reference for what you're talking about.

Thats very true.

EU Army

ISIS Cells

Possible Civil Wars related or due to both.

If there's not a single thing in ALL YOUR PAST THREADS COMBINED you can point to, other than "just dig through them honest", you're hilariously full of shit.

Link me one post in your previous threads that shows ANYTHING.

Heads in sand tend to suffocate.

I don't have to LARP, my trackrecord shows it.

I talked about how CTR was connected to "Kiddie stuff" before "pizzagate" was a thing.

Also many other things.

Yo drop me another knowledge bomb

Are you familiar with High Level Insider user and his claims of membership in an organization called "three" that dates back 3000 years?

You're one of the biggest shit posters on Sup Forums. I hate you but I also admire your persistence on posting regular bullshit.

Why are you ignoring me?

Please answer

Welcome back Anon5.

Here is the finally updated Google doc summary with sections added for the EU/UN army and edits to the ISIS sections reflecting your info on no go zones and sanctuary cities. Also a few sources I found on feminists helping ISIS/globalists

docs.google.com/document/d/10SOida-Z2NY83ryvDNIntdYoapzoy6kuk5oMK4DDsa4/edit

I have one question for you:

What is your opinion about Peter Thiel? Do you consider him "good?"

Some people have insisted to me that he is a bad apple because of his running Palantir/doing CIA stuff but I think they look at it too black and white.

Link a post saying that from before #Pizzagate broke, then.

>many other things

How significant is the capture of Aleppo in regards to isis and their plans?

Do you have a single fact to back that up dot jpeg

Can you at least vaguely say where you're getting your information? Not everyone has time to dig through entire threads.

I've read your archived threads. They are all utter fucking bullshit.

I bet you decided to make this thread right after the Obama press conference on purpose OP.

What do you think will happen on Dec 19th when the EC votes? Do you see things going smoothly for Trump?

I like the one where he mentioned that Amy Schumer was apparently blowing Bill Clinton or some shit.
It's so retarded, it makes me chuckle.
The real question is why is OP making these threads in the first place? to radicalize Sup Forums? to discredit this place by leaking false info?

The Globalists are giving Europe a 1-2 year timeframe opportunity to save themselves.

Reason being, the Globalists need to logistically figure out how to relocate there networks(that are in Europe) out of Europe.

Europe is a complete powder keg.

ISIS Cells

EU Army

In case anyone is interested:

Relevant info to what Anon5 said about feminist/SJW groups being in bed with ISIS, note the ethnicity of the feminist criticizing Assange:

twitter.com/WLTaskForce/status/808046291515154432?s=09

twitter.com/Lexialex/status/808030473137963008

Are niggers subhumans?

Was slavery a lie?

Interesting, so they are starting to have doubts about Merkel then? Would you say that is a sign feminist globalist groups are being pushed back a bit?

>globalists want to destroy europe as an entity
>give them oppurtunity to save themselves

Something doesnt add up here

>The real question is why is OP making these threads in the first place? to radicalize Sup Forums? to discredit this place by leaking false info?

Either maximum autism or, yeah, trying to discredit Sup Forums.

>he mentioned that Amy Schumer was apparently blowing Bill Clinton
Yeezus H. Kanye that is dumb

You are assuming all globalist groups are the same and have the same objectives which is not true.

Speaking of the CIA is Trump going to purge them once he takes over?

It's fun to imagine these things happening. Kinda like reading lore

Dont listen to the imposters!

I recently got back my trip after it was hijacked from me.

This goy... I MEAN, guy has been playing you all for fools.

Hes trying to divide the human race!!

Can you give more details about the saltiness of the globalists? Specific behavior.

So there are good globalists and bad globalists.

What differs about these "globalists" goals and motives

The shill salt is real today

He's right though
Do you have any inside info that we couldn't get on our own or you just putting things together

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91122853/#91122853

Yes & I got a fishy vibe from him.

Lets put it this way.......

If people spent the time they did circlejerking about Jewish Globalist networks as they did researching the Whole Globalist system, that question would be answered easier.

ISIS and other "Rebels" are re-positioning into Europe for the most part.

Maybe........

The EC will go smoothly for Trump.

It actually was going on.

Why do you think Schumer is being promoted so much lately?

THE NSA AND THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL ARE MERGING TO BECOME A GLOBAL SUPER SURVEILLANCE ORGANIZATION WITH THE RISE OF SUPERBUGS AND NANOTECHNOLOGICAL WARFARE

SINCE BIOLOGICAL ATTACKS, NEW DISEASES, AND NANOMECHANICAL AGENTS WILL BECOME INDISTINGUISHABLE BY CURRENT METHODS, THE HUMAN POPULATIONS ARE ALREADY BEING RETROFITTED WITH MEASURES TO MONITOR OUR BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS AT THE CELLULAR LEVEL, AND FINALLY THE MOLECULAR. BACKDOORS WILL BE PUT INTO OUR BODIES THE SAME WAY COMPUTER HARDWARE HAS BEEN BACKDOORED TO COUNTER HACKERS, DOMESTIC CRIME, AND FOREIGN CYBERATTACKS

THIS WILL LEAD TO SCHIZOPHRENIA IN THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, FEW WILL FIGHT FOR GLOBAL SUPREMACY AND PRIVATE CONGLOMERATES WILL INFECT THEN WIN OVER WORLD GOVERNMENTS AS TRANSHUMANIST GODS THAT WILL MOLD HUMANS AS ENZYMES IN THEIR NEW CYBER BODIES, MUCH LIKE BACTERIA USED IN THE HUMAN DIGESTIVE TRACT

I like your preemptive attitude. But how likely is that? I could also preemptively amputate my winky because you never know...

Look at what narratives the MSM is pushing.

Whose side will the national militaries be on? Can globalists guarantee the loyalty of the EU army to them?

Anon5, this is unrelated but how do you feel about the Masons?

I have started the joining and was approved. I study quite a bit and have wanted to since a child. None of my immediate family is, but past family is.

I know you already know about the pedo people in CTR, and the crazy orgies with Trudeau and all. So your view of this is pretty important to me.

What can I expect in this vein? I was already told that he sees me moving through the ranks pretty fast just from our talks.

I'm not wanting certain things I see listed that a lot of people discuss and go through. My goal is self knowledge and betterment.

Then they really are going full tilt. What exactly are the consequences for failure at that level?

From what I have read in these threads and my own research you can tell how good/bad they are by their actions.

"OWO" types who started the LEO/UN are generally about pure control and are bad.

"NWO" groups are more focused on things like technological advances/things which are more likely to help humanity and bring benefits to them.

Others still might be in the game for stuff like just making money, there are groups on Wall Street into that kind of thing.

Anon5 probably could help elaborate more than I could.

Merry Christmas Anon5

>ask for specific answer in terms of 10 names
>get something else

Wow, thanks for the Knowledge Bomb, guy. Time to leave this useless thread.

Kek, you did mention to watch Schumer and now she has that fucking Barbie movie and the media is pushing her as not being an utter fat cow. Pretty funny.

Fuck off brazzo we're full in here, if you're too lazy to investigate yourself and want to be spoonfed just give up.

kys

Fantastic work on the Doc.

Peter Thiel is good.

The MSM narratives should speak for themselves & all the investments soros has been doing.

"chatter", people & places.

Yes & Yes.

Research the EU Army & ISIS in Europe.

I dont think he can. He comes out with a "knowledge bomb" that somehow loosely pertains to a recent headline. Literally shit that we already know, or is just fantasy of his.

THAT AND HE LITERALLY HAS NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT

he has zero credibility until i see anything,
. Hes just a larping turd

Im concerned that the eu army will try to seize our oil, any chatter on that?

btw is the sheriff joe forgery stuff a false flag?

Good to see you again, Anon5

Whats the next topics on your list?

Hey there.

Why the sudden popularity of Julian Jaynes Bicameral Mind theory? Is this purposeful? It has recently been thrust into mainstream media by Jonathan Nolan in his show Westworld on HBO.

I can't tell who got the worse deal in this transaction. Besides America, I mean.

And who are the globalists?
Your posts are so vague

Ya what do you know about the birth cert? It must be true it's fake because msm hasn't come out with 20 articles denying it yet

What did you think about the group that met with Trump this week? Is that pretty much a bunch of NWO types? Interesting to see he did not invite Jack Dorsey, is that because Trump is not going to work with pedos?

I will next work on an addition to the doc for the frontal lobe damage/BC stuff but I have less time to research than I would like.

Stepping away from my computer now, hopefully will be back before the thread 404s. Keep up the good work many of us are following even when we can't make it to ask questions.

If you want to convince people of something you're the one who has to present the argument and the evidence. That's how it works in the real world. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Why is homosex the key to humanity? It produces nothing.

Checked.

Hey, Anonymous5, what's going to happen in Hollywood? Are they still going to keep pushing the globalist agenda, stories that feed a race-baiting or race-mixing narratives if they no longer having an impact on the public? Will they figure out a way to be more subversive?

I tell you guys things to look out for or pay attention going forward.

Thank you.

You did pretty well.

Very good question........

The Masons should consider improving themselves.

They got a bad rep due to them being infiltrated a few times in there history.

Power grabs & power Vacuums, buy outs, etc.

You should do some research on your own about what he says, there is some interesting stuff out there if you know where to look.

lel, wish we could force her to actually leave the US

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91122853/#91122853
>Correct The Record are into kiddie stuff!

CTR are nothing to do with Pizzagate you moronic shill. Why would the nerdvirgin shitposters have a hand in a child kidnapping ring you mongoloid?

Is this the best thing you've ever "predicted"?

Agreed they have been changed quite a bit.

What can I expect though

James Alefantis is David Brock's boyfriend.

FYI I am attempting to embed myself within a media organization in an editorial position. We need some more people able/willing to talk publicly about this stuff.

Will keep you posted if anything comes of it.

You fell for a Impersonator thread.(seriously...... they are easy to spot).

So much effort trying to discredit.

The EU Army is designed to Control & keep in line the EU Countries.

The Birth certificate stuff isn't false. Afterall Soros personally invested in getting Joe out of position.

Still deciding.

I figured anonymous8 was bull.

Hey five guy what's going on with the CIA and FBI?

So? Therefore the shills on the media campaign he started are also people traffickers?

I'm this guy still waiting on a SINGLE POST

Where will the birther stuff actually go?

My guess is that it was a bargaining chip and since Obama bent the knee to Trump, it won't be pursued.

With any luck, the upcoming Carbie movie will bomb so hard that it just won't be worth the monetary loss to keep fondling that human fridge.
We can only hope...

David Brock.........

NWO types & Jack is a complete idiot even to them.

Expose the "Truman Show" lives they live.

Also Hollywood needs to be exposed, much more then DC.

Don't have much info on them, other then they should consider a "revitalization" campaign.

Sounds cool.

thank you

merry christmas man, even tho i think you are one of the first AI with access to the net :P

godspeed

I've read your archived threads. They are all utter fucking bullshit.

CTR nerdvergins are not involved with child prostitution. Is this even up for debate?

I'm this guy still waiting on a SINGLE POST

Are you familiar with current cultist activities involving the "The Flower of Life?"

Its a desperate double down on a recycle narrative thats trying to be psy-oped.

I think it will relate to his legacy.

Do you agree with HLI about human consciousness and its ability to be in coherence with others?

;

They are not, reality is stranger then fiction.

CTR is connected to CP, and pizzagate just brought more evidence to the table.

1) Can you elaborate on the chinese globalists?

2) Are they just after resources only and are their intentions good?

3) Is Xi a globalist? If not, how much has Xi purged the globalists from the Chinese government?

4) How badly would the US get pwned in a cyberwar against Russia or China?