This guy just stole Trump's drone. What's he gonna do about it, call Taiwan?

This guy just stole Trump's drone. What's he gonna do about it, call Taiwan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfwcicID528
thesun.co.uk/news/2416463/china-war-threat-all-out-conflict-in-the-south-china-sea-by-testing-live-missiles-using-massive-aircraft-carrier/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is not even in office yet tho?

What is China going to do about it, you mean?

Obama or Trump, the invasion of America by China ends with 95%+ of China's forces drowning.

Lmfao

"Waaaaah, how dare you monitor our aggressive actions in the sea we only claim to own!"

P.S.

The USA owns the entire sea, everywhere, period.

There is no other force capable of stopping us at sea or in the air. Anywhere. On the planet.

americans are cowards and will back down

this is the reality

Who said anything about invading?

>you're at a bar and this guy slaps your drone's ass
>keep in mind he's 6 foot 10 and you owe him 2 trillion dollars

What do?

yo misspelled "obama"

RETARD!!!!

how qt that you actually believe that, china would become the biggest BBQ in the world.

Ping ting Tao sum cum zing bow!!

>the US are cowards
ooohhh boyyy, your primitive little brain knows very well that they do not backdown because the can't defeat you, they back down because if you were to fight there would be such a catastrophic loss of life that we would have to find another home world.

You're wrong, you know. I could explain exactly you're mistaking the American character and political identity that makes you wrong, but you'll find out soon enough.

Obama is still president, toothpaste

>This guy just stole Obama's drone. What's he gonna do about it, call Taiwan

Fixed

you deserve to be nuked disgusting dog eater

Only race worse than blacks are the Chinese

lol,the us military is a joke now.you can thank the hope and the change you voted for 8 years ago

>The US military is a joke
Most powerful armed forces in the world with the best aircraft carriers, best jetfighters, nukes, ramjets, spy satellites, drones, robots etc
>its a joke
What you smoking hon?

USA USA USA

OP is retarded but luckily this ->
based user fixed his autistic sentence.

Why is it that secret tech keeps ending up in China's hands
It's almost as if...

What's a Taiwan? Is that Chinese Taipei?

Why didn't it just self destruct and take that whole capture crew with it?

yes

For fucks sake toothpaste, it's Obama's drone, so nothing will be done, yet.

Wang, pls.
Stop falling for your own propaganda. You don't stand a prayer of a chance.

there will be no war to fight because the usa is a coward nation and will not do anything but make please

Their will be no war because all the shit China has made will be destroyed in a few weeks by superior American forces. Like seriously, you have no idea how far behind you are.

China will back down.

You might cause a war with our new perma teenager president. too bad, it will only hurt both of us, one worse than the other though...

That is unfortunately true. Trump is finding out that international politics is a lot tougher than running golf courses or scamming small subcontractors.

Both Putin and Xi Jinping have tons of experience in wielding real power. Trump is just hopelessly outclassed. American power and influence in the world is going to take a huge hit over the next four years. This is just the beginning.

Thy truth spoketh

So howcome the Chinese can just take your shit in international waters and you can do nothing about it?

ching chong ping pong rittle yerrow penis

Chinese are literally ant people.

Genders are indistinguishable.

Literally do nothing but follow the pheromone of money.

Chinese have the culture of a beehive.

>Trump's drone
>Netherlands

Why am I not surprised?

>Gets defeated by 3rd world rice farmers

I hope Donald just blusters through his first serious blunder like he always does leading him to over react in an unexpected direction leading Xi to over react, creating a feedback loop that leads to nukes. This century is pussy otherwise.

This deserves an intense hearty Kek based user. One well earned (You).

No, this is part of a larger thing. Chinese navy has been extremely aggressive recently. They are starting to get attention off the other powers.

They don't send spy equipment to places they're not creating strategies for. I'm not saying they will end up at war, I think it will end before then, but this is China's doing not the US.

Also, Trump is not in charge yet. It's up to Obama to solve this shit, he hasn't kept them in check.

Newfags don't remember China capturing a US spy plane and crew and telling George Bush to fuck off.

To be honest, I think China is just playing mind games with its own ppl mostly. Gotta make them believe you'll run them over with a tank.

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

And we blew up their embassy in the balkens one time. Shit habbens.

no this not reality

my family come from china. My grandad bust his ass to make sure my family made it to the u.s. he went thrugh many hardships just to get out of that oppresive shithole and you defnd it! hahahaha you are just brainwash like everyone else. china is shit. just face the truth. but the people are still humble. they very strong. The U.S of A will one day liberate my brothers and bring lady liberty to the mainland.

just you wait. the time is coming. the red threat cnnot be allowed to exist. capitalism/democracy will always when

this will trigger americans

No, butI'm sure they'll appreciate that, lol

the chinese were defeated by those same rice farmers a few years later

gotta respect the rice farmers

China sucks
h
i
n
a

S
u
c
k
s

i hope we nuke china desu

kek

Internationalists btfo, international law is a meme and force is all that matters.

>French fuck everything up.
>U.S. and friends use third world savages as weapons testing targets for a decade.
>Negotiate cease fire
>Leave
>ROR RE BTFO U ROUNDEYE!

Shame we'd already used the nukes on your betters.

lmao based China

Blockade when?

you will always be the white man's bitch xin zhao

Prepare your ass to get raped Nanking style you filthy chink

>The USA owns the entire sea, everywhere, period.

>There is no other force capable of stopping us at sea or in the air. Anywhere. On the planet.
Challenge accepted.

The fools, they are being played.

That drone is relaying all the information on where it is, what it hears, what it sees around, what EM-spectrum is active around it...

Chinks got played in 52d-chess.

we'll build a wall around that entire fucking "sea" just wait commie

youtube.com/watch?v=dfwcicID528

>What's he gonna do about it, call Taiwan?

Actually, that's a really easy and cheap thing to do, which would piss off China to no end.

"Hey Taiwan, we need another drone, could you build it for us? Thanks!"

This is rich coming from a leaf.

it was obamas drone, and he is going to hawaii to cry about it

This. America is fucking screwed

I didn't look at the picture! LMAO

ok non-country

Not his drone yet

I was just going to ask if your supercarriers can navigate the Volga-Don channel.

Is he also finished, it's over for him?

The problem is that if our government doesn't try to get the drone back, we're tacitly accepting that China's definition of what counts as "territorial waters" is accurate.

My sides, you got me.

We'll Make Japan Imperial Again

>China attacks Taiwan
>Trump launches nukes at Manila because he thinks it's in China

Bitch, we're going to recognize Taiwan and give them nukes and there's nothing you can do about.

China has shown time and time again that they are weakling who don't follow through on their threats.

>Bitch, we're going to recognize Taiwan and give them nukes and there's nothing you can do about.

That would be the dumbest thing any President has done since Wilson getting us into WWI

Place sanctions on China and their attitude will change very quickly.

Fine by me, Imperial Manila is long due for cleansing by fire. Wait do you think I assume you live in DC?

War with Japan was a mistake. USA / UK should have joined the Axis.

nah it would coast Trumps personal industries to much

This is why Denmark has a bright future. We are best buds with America.
Bush loved our past Prime minister and invited him to his private farm in Texas. He later became NATO leader.
Trump called our current prime minister first after the election, before he called Norway. I don't even think that he has called Sweden yet.

Once we increase our military budget as Trump wants us to (He say everyone has to go to 2%, we are already at 1.9%. No big deal for us), then we can do whatever the fuck we want.

Take back rightfull clay in Sourthern-Sweden? No big deal. Trump doesn't give a fuck about swedes or a few hillbilly towns in scandinavia.
Take back our northern igloo colonies? No big deal, Trump probably don't even know they exist.
Take back all our tiny stone islands near the north pole?
Trump certainly doesn't give a crap if Canada wanted some of them. Fucking leafs.

We can do anything we want, as long as we obey our American masters.
We don't even need Americas help. We just need for America not to intervene.

Our crown-princess carries the genes of Australian banter and shitposting. Our Crown-Prince has completed some of the toughest military special ops training in the world. When he becomes King. Denmark shall rise again.

I would ink a multi billion dollar deal with a Taiwanese marine drone company while surveying the new Island I was going to start dredging in the South China Sea.

Lmao all these fatfucks are triggered so easily. Please do more China-sensei

Chink, we actually have a navy.

Lafayette would be disappointed in you.

Hey Amerifats
Mao Zedong will destroy George Washington.

Who's got the key to the Bastille? Under what soil is Lafayette buried?

thesun.co.uk/news/2416463/china-war-threat-all-out-conflict-in-the-south-china-sea-by-testing-live-missiles-using-massive-aircraft-carrier/

they event try to hide in this one........ fking chinks xD

You are just DUMB, the sooner you face it the better.

>Wait do you think I assume you live in DC?

How do you know where I live?

>Trump called our current prime minister first after the election, before he called Norway. I don't even think that he has called Sweden yet.

Not sure if he knows that Sweden exists, he probably thinks it's a thing from the Muppets

He stole Obama's drone, shill. Obama isn't gonna do shit about it. It was one last fuck you to the Cuckmander in Chief before the God Emperor ascends his throne.

你这个键盘侠去上前线吗?

Well good thing a war with China wouldn't involve a land war

>He stole Obama's drone, shill. Obama isn't gonna do shit about it.

Obama has to do shit about it. Not doing shit about it signals American acceptance of China's definition of their own territorial waters, which gives them a legitimate reason to do a whole bunch of other shit in the South China Sea.

read it in the hacking report. im vladivostoky on a phripprine proxy.

call us back in a month fag

We could steal something bigger from them, like one of those frigates they insist is only "Coast Guard". Whatever we steal would be worthless cause Chinese tech is shit, but it would deflate the pathetic pride they felt from stealing a drone.

lol you have 9 other drones and two subs in the scs, you can afford to lose one. no one's doing shit. make another.

>Leaks audio visual of chicks squating around and arguing about what to do with it for 72 hours before bashing it with a stick.