Isn't alt-right basically right wing SJWs?

Isn't alt-right basically right wing SJWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtZs1ndE0HU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

p much

No. Next question please...

>tumblr
You have to go back. You still haven't posted your nigger hand with timestamp int your other lame thread.
Also sage.

This.

Isn't Italy basically Europe's Mexico?

Half shits and giggles. A quarter yeah. A quarter pretty laid back filled both with non whites and whites who just arent hardcore liberals.

He's right tho

Not really. The "alt-right" isn't really a thing in the first place.

Multiculturalism and ethnonationalism are mutually exclusive though if you want a real answer, so if you consider the 'alt-right' Nazis, then it doesn't make sense to compare them to progressive liberals.

>>SJW
>Anti-family
>Pro-LGBT
>Anti-white
>Pro-Islam
>Anti-Christian
>Extreme-Egalitarian
>Globalist and Open-borders

>>Alt-Right
>Pro-traditonal family
>Anti-LGBT
>Pro-White
>Neutral towards Christianity
>Anti-egalitarian and pro-eugenics
>Nationalist anti-immigrant and protectionist

hmm, they are totally opposing political forces but I guess they are the same because they both have opinions on things.

Yes

They have a very similar obsession with identity politics.

sorry bozo, but you guys cant keep denying the existence of the alt-right. they have a figurehead and a bunch of people that identify with it.

I can and I did. What are you going to do about it?

Yeah, but with more guns and less college.

>They have a very similar obsession with identity politics.
We were forced into it though - by SJWism

No. When you make this claim, you are actually just saying that you don't like the Alt-Right, you cannot actually name any legitimate comparisons between SJWs and the Alt-Right.

Both are goupthink-echo chambers with perceived moral highground and the need to impress their views on others for their own good.

everyone here can give you endless lists of confirmable facts about world history because were curious people searching for the truth
SJWs can whine about jewish horseshit theories because they are unhappy people searching for comfortable answers

Woqp9i2D BTFO
HOW WILL XE EVER RECOVER

Literally a scapegoat term that was a rebranding of the deplorables statement to fear monger and focus on the loudest idiots to smear trump supporters.

this image is terrible

they had to tack on that other stuff to make it seem ridiculous, but nobody would actually say the rest

Well then what the fuck are we supposed to call you then?
If we don't have a label for you, how are we going to implement an "Us Vs. Them" mentality? Fucking stupid Goy! Lay down your arms and accept our rule!

>Groupthink
False. The fact that the Alt-Right and Alt-Lite exist, the fact that nobody on Sup Forums can even agree what the Alt-Right is, and the fact that half of us don't even believes it exists while all supposedly being a part of it disproves this claim utterly.

>Echo chamber
Your presence here disproves this claim utterly. But, let us set that aside and look to the prior point. The "Alt-Right" does not have an echo-chamber mentality at all, we argue constantly, there is a significant lack of consensus here. How can you can all ideological group which supposedly contains Dick Spencer, Paul Joseph Watson and Andrew Anglin an echo chamber?

>with perceived moral highground
Explained how it is perceived and how this differs from any other ideological group.

>and the need to impress their views on others for their own good.
Explain how this differs from any other ideological group.

Half of your claims are lies and the other half are universal traits of ideological groups.

>nobody would actually say the rest

You're a sharp one, you are.

Your arguing against it proves my point. There are lib-SJWs and con-SJWs. Call them "ideological groups" or whatever you want. You're not better than them.

Yeah we are. We believe Whites deserve to exist, they don't. Advocating for the genocide of race is fucking evil.
Preventing it is heroic and noble.

>Your arguing against it proves my point
No it does NOT, that is not how arguing works, explain how that is the case immediately or concede the point.

Why are you accepting his premise you doofus? He's wrong at core, he is in no position to be forcing you to defend yourself conceptually because what he said makes no sense.

The alt-right is arguably far more open-minded then the hyper-individualists. Sargon, Kraut and Tea, Bearing and Milo to name just a couple are as guilty as the rest of us in staying in their own ideological echo-chamber, even trying to socially shame all those that don't agree with their extremely self-righteous morals. This is simply how group dynamics work yet you being a bunch of dumbass hypocrites about it. None of you are even willing to engage in a debate with us. Kraut and Tea never even dared to engage us in dialogue and just makes a bunch of rant videos and Sargon removed his video on us a couple weeks after his debate with MW(although to his credit he didn't remove the livestream itself)

It is a fantasy to think you are somehow exempt from group-think

>that nose

Because we are much better than SJWs, and that's a fact.

Sometimes they are

The butthurt over flag burning is hate speech for Conservatives

>alt-right
No such thing

I agree, but you see what he's trying to do is get you to accept the premise that we're right-wing SJWs, when we aren't. We are better than them of course but we are not their equivalents.

for the majority kinda of yes since their feelings are whats most important to most of them and will whine lash out and complain about shit that hurts their just as shallow and sensitive ass gay feels.

The fuck?
That's literally what I said.

They're direct opposites.

>muh horsehoe

Yes. The "alt" right is just what the right has always been about: white identity politics and getting triggered as fuck by people not being forced to convert to their religion anymore.

That girl looks like my stepdaughter.

Anyways faggots, Millenial Woes just started debating some sceptic/individualist.
youtube.com/watch?v=AtZs1ndE0HU

Alt right is ethno-nationalism. How the fuck is that like being an SJW?

Yes, they're becoming the new religious right. Self-righteous faggots that think incredibly highly of themselves but are generally just retarded.

alt-right is extremely easy to trigger because MUH FEELS are so important to them.

"Why won't you date a girl that's beautiful, high iq, and non-degenerate just because she's a differant color?"

"muh feels, now I'm gonna go fuck some white trash"

>Our identity politics is different from your identity politics!
It shore is baws.

They are similar, but there's a critical difference: The left wants all people (except straight, white males) to be offered the same results out of life regardless of what they do, all mixed up in one big mess of cultures.

The right wants all people to be offered the same opportunity to be self-determined on their own, apart from groups they don't agree with and not responsible for each other's failures.

Aside from that diametrical opposition, they are both using the same tactics of crying about oppression to get their way, but that's superficial.

They are the new controlled opposition. :^)

yes
it's called the chicken stiletto theory

you can appreciate in the graph how both the left AND the right have the same values on the function

genociding jews will be the most noble thing anyone ever does

Yes.

Alt right
>redpill
>Jews

Sjw
>Woke
>White ppl

add more.

I mean, at the end of the day they're both blatantly anti-freedom. SJW's want an authoritarian government that values the left while Sup Forums wants an authoritarian government that values the right.

No, you believe all races EXCEPT for white people should be killed off.

>n-no I dont

The vast VAST majority of Sup Forums does.

What you're talking about is more mid-left and mid-right. I think OP is talking about hardcore lefties and righties.

Basically, yeah.

Wah degenerate culture
Wah everyone is against white people
Wah this is degenerate
Wah that is degenerate

Canada you are pants on head retarded.

The left is all aboot feels. The right is about logic.

>isn't your mom basically your dad?

Speaking on behalf of a majority is never wise famalam.

Yes

That's a stereotype that doesn't apply to the alt right, learn the ideology or don't comment

I'm going to generalize this to right wing in general since the "alt-right" doesn't exist

Right wing people do not care about identity politics while SJWs live and die by them. The right's refusal to even acknowledge the importance of factors outside of individual control is what drives SJWs insane, as does the right's sensible and realistic tendency towards in-group preferences. The right just wants to look after its own.

SJWs want to save the entire world at any cost to their country, even though it's impossible and even though most of the people SJWs want to "save" will take advantage of them or else not wish to be saved in the first place.

Do Chinese people care about white people? Do Africans and Indians care about whites. They don't, they care about themselves and whether or not we will be killed off by muslims and other muds is not an issue they care about, they care about themselves, their nation and their people.

And that's what feel about non-whites myself, I don't care what happens to them or what they'll think of us, only that our race, my people survives and prospers, I don't want them dead and destroyed because I simply don't care about them, unless they in some way jeoporize our survival.

And THAT is I think what most Sup Forumsacks believe too.

"alt-right" is just a kike divide and conquer strat.