/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squads - #71 KEEPING IT (FROM) BURNING EDITION

previous thread
The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: [YouTube] The Station Night Club Fire GRAPHIC (embed)

>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf (embed)
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2 (embed)
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr (embed)

>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

>Articles/Videos/Reddit/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
[YouTube] Initial D Night of Fire (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
youtu.be/ZGUhAKyKTLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is /diy/?

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD) baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO) pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA) twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792 (embed)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA) laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA) i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg (embed)
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI) i.sli.mg/kivzog.png (embed)
Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA) i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png (embed)
JOKER JOKER Gallery (Athens, GA) i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg (embed)

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah, GA)
Queer Agenda (Charleston, WV)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City, UT)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver, CO)
The House (Jacksonville, FL)
Victoria House (Beaumont, TX)
Purple Polilla (Knoxville, TN)
Studio Vostok (Vancouver, Canada)
The Toast (Vancouver, Canada)
Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)
1919 Hemphill (Fort Worth, TX)
The Black Cherry (Toledo, OH)
21st St CoOp (Austin, TX)
The Matador (Vancouver, Canada)
Elmwood Park DIY Co-Op (Middledton, WI)
Tribal Haus (Baltimore, MD)
Cafe Infoshop (Fresno, CA)
The Firehouse (Worcester, MA)
LAVA (Philadelphia, PA)
924 Gilman Street (Berkeley, CA)

Bump

it's like if people craves to die in a fire nowaday. sad! luckily the RWSS are at work for everyone

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
(Cross-thread) → → → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASAfrom the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

PSA FOR ALL WHO WISH TO BE SAFE
even the most basic and untrained civilian can spot potential hazards and safety risks
1. if it looks flammable, it probably is flammable. things like insulation, wood, paint, neon signs, or unknown liquids can be a hazard
2. exposed electrical wiring of any kind poses not only risk of shock but also starting a fire. if it looks unsafe, treat it as unsafe. you can not get in trouble for reporting possible safety risks
3. when entering any building, look for exits and emergency exit signs to ensure the highest possibility of safety, be sure to always check and test your smoke detectors for proper functionality
4.in the case of a fire stay low to avoid inhaling smoke, if possible cover your mouth and nostrils with a wet cloth, look for emergency exit signs that will be marked and head for them in a calm orderly fashion if possible
5. if you think something is a violation or safety risk report it. you CAN NOT get in trouble for doing so. and always remember only you can prevent fires and ensure not only yours but others safety
this has been a public service announcement brought to you by right wing safety squads, ensuring the safety and lives of others

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
No emergency exits
No emergency lighting
Exposed wiring

We have also found Residential premises being used Commercially is an easy violation to find and enforce.

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

youtu.be/ZGUhAKyKTLY

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
No emergency exits
No emergency lighting
Exposed wiring

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASAfrom the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

Hivemind

That's part of our limitless and unstoppable power.

BREAKING
>BREAKING
BREAKING
>BREAKING
BREAKING

GHOST SHIP FIRE CONFIRMED ARSON
HERE'S A PHOTO OF THE SUSPECT WHITE NATIONALIST SAM HYDE, TAKEN MOMENTS BEFORE THE ATTACK BY HIS ACCOMPLICE BEN GARRISON

Is it me or you guys let the ball drop previous thread?

Is Sup Forums getting slid or you guys are lazy hobos after all?

Bump with some tasty salt

Also, a more personal post from the OP.

The last one was my first one, but I'm inspired. I'm fascinated, and I like this. Not just out of spite, but because, legitimately, this is a public good. Left or right.

Someone last thread was accusing us all about only targeting the left politically. My point is that, while there is that spite, there is that humor, there's more to it. I don't think it would be as popular or effective if that's all there was. Here was something I was saying before the 404.

>The simple solution is stop inhabiting derelict buildings. Nothing to get mad at if they weren't acting like fucking filth. Hell, if this was all old school Nazi punk clubs doing the same shit and the same drugs and doing the same shit to underage girls, I'd be cheering and laughing even though it was the right wing.

>Ideology is icing, not imperative.

>Once again I say, they're bragging about it and there's a simple solution. If their speech depends on a lack of safety, and not a lack of safety caused by literal oppression, then they can deal with it and go somewhere safer.

>Notice instead of moving or fixing it, they like to close ranks and blame everyone else for their problems, and plead for people not to take pictures, videos, do anything that would expose them. Shut down their websites and directories and say they don't want them to be "used by the Feds" to take them down or whatever.

>They have the typical lack of personal responsibility typical for their ilk, and they deserve to be punished. Not because I disagree with them; because they're filth and they don't deserve to ruin or end more lives to have some of their punky filthy fun.

Pic related. This is why we do it.

Many people find abandoned warehouses and illegally squat in these building and throw parties. These warehouses are dilapidated and not up to code in many ways. The most easily provable and apparent way is fire codes.

The Oakland fire killed 30 people and was one of these places. Let's work to prevent another such tragedy.

Many of these DIY places also harbor drug use among minors, liquor, overdoses, statutory and ordinary rape. By shutting these places down we can help people.

He can't keep getting away with this!

lmao

>the lefties can't do anything other than rage impotently while we keep them safe
We're like the parents they should have had

I think about him and Ben Carson reading these threads and it fills my heart with a joy it has never known

What has this got to do with preserving our race and defeating degenerates?

hey, I can't be shitposting 24/7, cut me some slack

>We're like the parents they should have had
feels good man

Bump

I'm an electrician, I see all kinds of shit.
I see houses that should be condemned, but no hippy libtard warehouses.

Most of us have real jobs and/or college. These threads usually get more busy when everyone gets home.

Being unsafe is degenerate. In addition these places can cause people to become degenerate by going to these places and frying their brains on drugs.

Any tips on identifying electrical problems through house show jpegs, friend?

Mimi a cute. CUTE.

>implying they are competent or not lazy enough to hire an electrician

Someone suggested looking into this place and I found a facebook with like 3 pictures on it.

Doesn't look safe.

Whats really going on here lads?

shows over everybody, move along.

I don't have any pics saved like that, but I can walk into almost any building and find at least 1 violation.

good jesus, those wires...

thats a residential house.

Leftist degenerates getting evicted.

For safety reasons of course.

Next generation fire safety

Sup Forums is making diy spaces more safe

They've got an instagram too.

>that cieling
jesus this is basically a mouse trap.

How many layers of irony is this?

who has the updated list of what's been discovered ? i wanna see if y'all found my place yet lol

or they are the electricians . usually we learn what it takes to make shit work ourselves, that's what diy stands for . electrical in my place is the fuckin' tits .

saving peoples lives.

America should start properly funding mental facilities again so that these people have a place to go where they belong.

we are the thankless safety squad, we make each town a little safer by reporting fire code violations helping prevent future tragedies like the ghost ship fire in oakland

Around 5/8

Sup Forums has become civicly minded and is peacefully legally bringing fire safety to those without it and preventing future tragedies like The Station and Ghost Ship fire.

One building at a time Sup Forums doing our part to

Make
America
Safe
Again

this picture speaks for itself

>carpets hanging from the ceiling over drapery over what appear to be windows or exits

Jesus, and they wonder how this happens and blame us for "persecuting" them or whatever.

One final thought; some other guy posted something I find insightful before the last thread died.

>The spirit of competition has always been one of the major drivers in motivating change.

>The free market. The space race. Sports.

>Framing fire saftey as a competition between rival groups is brilliant. Everyone wins.

Let me frame it this way. For the past year or two, even still now, Sup Forums was in despair. The right-leaning youth, the sane moderates, so many of us were disheartened by the times. By the rejection of logic, our basic moral ideas, the fabric and foundation of western civilization. All of it.

Now, while I won't attribute it all to us, remember how Trump went. Nobody took him serious at first, not even us, really. But after months of jokes and memes, we came to like him and support him, debates and after. We pushed him, we posted him everywhere, we made arguments that normal, rustbelt voters and the like could go for. We went so far they made Pepe a fucking hate symbol to the left.

We pushed so hard, with our large user base and tech savvy, that he may well not have been President Elect without us. Now look at the times now. Look where we may be heading.

I understand that it's overly grandiose, it's likely a delusion of grandeur. But sometimes, I can have optimism, even now. Even if I get called a faggot.

Fire safety is no joke. I have friends and family whose lives were destroyed in fire, through loss of property, loss of life, loss of ability and skin. I know it's a groaning point, running a business or building and not caring about keeping a box here or there, but it can, legitimately, save lives. Look at the Station fire. Look at Ghost Ship. Young people died, so many of them, and they didn't need to.

Now, they lash out, but maybe they'll think twice. Maybe the owners will make these places safe and we'll have a more noble opposition. Maybe it'll save lives and change the times. So why not?

And feel free to call me a faggot.

Holy shit how do these threads fill up so quickly.
I've never seen such a consistently active movement. I love it.

Yeah you did such a good job that we (and the officials we call on you) find tons of violations. Congrats.

Yeah there's no way this place would pass any kind of inspection.

KEK!

>Fire safety is no joke. I have friends and family whose lives were destroyed in fire, through loss of property, loss of life, loss of ability and skin. I know it's a groaning point, running a business or building and not caring about keeping a box here or there, but it can, legitimately, save lives. Look at the Station fire. Look at Ghost Ship. Young people died, so many of them, and they didn't need to.
>Now, they lash out, but maybe they'll think twice. Maybe the owners will make these places safe and we'll have a more noble opposition. Maybe it'll save lives and change the times. So why not?

its mostly the same shit posted every thread, every 5-10 threads they find a new thing to potentially report

can someone update this meme for fire safety?

that is hosting illegal music events;.

holy crap

Electrical engineer here.

I know many of you assholes were against the TPP but the TPP ensured that many of these fire regulations and building standards would've been upheld for the factories that would've been put up in places like Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia.

Best part is that many of those factories upholding the safety standards would've bought American made products to keep up to modern building codes. But no, you had to ruin that too.

You guys are fucking hypocrites and are getting people hurt by electing Trump

To all the lefties lurking, the list posted in these threads is usually outdated by a few days and you will never see the actual up to date list. Cheers.

Everything I've expected from those animals.

pathetic vindictive boot licking assholes

only if you can prove they are charging for it, otherwise they can claim its a house party.

[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

Some of the larger cities have apps to make it easier to report violations.
That is if you feel like giving them access to your phone, which they already have. Or use someone elses.

>waah waaah waaaah d-drumpf waaaah waaaaaaah waaaaah
I don't think my doctor would be okay with all the sodium I intake thanks to these threads lel

>washed up failed muscians open underground venue to secure access to underage pussy and sell drugs
>too cheap to get the building up to code even after multiple deadly fires in similar venues
What scumbags.

>everyone I don't like needs to be institutionalized
jfc

> but the TPP ensured that many of these fire regulations and building standards would've been upheld for the factories that would've been put up in places like Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia

We can always negotiate the good without the bad right?

Make a deal involving fire safety alone without all the globalist bits and we're golden.

degenerate scum that risks people lifes just to save a few shekels in proper security measures

I don't have to prove anything. I just need to tell local law enforcement and the fire department of my worries. I'm sure the images will be enough for them to start investigating.

How's the polar vortex treating you and your friends? ;^)

I said that.

Goddamnit I'm serious, I have always been in this to make fucking sure people don't have to die like that again. People shouldn't have to worry about burning to death at show. Those 36 people died because Oakland didn't shut that place down sooner and because people are more concerned with being cool and underground than protecting their patrons.

Never again.

How about Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia can do that without signing deal that's not beneficial for America?

Because you imply that's Americas fault when it's their's.

I mainly program PLC's, and own my own business.
That is why I voted for Trump.

Most places have their own safety standards anyways, along with local codes and regs.

I keep finding these flophouses, but they don't seem to have hosted any recent events. Should I still report? I don't want to waste the fire marshal's time.

Wow this copypasta again? That shit is like a week old ... wtf is CTR literally hitting the safety threads now?

>I know many of you assholes were against the TPP but the TPP ensured that many of these fire regulations and building standards would've been upheld for the factories that would've been put up in places like Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
There are other ways of enforcing fire regulations and bringing jobs back to America than giving corporations more power and allowing them to sue over lost profits.

Also, Clinton alleges that she was against TPP as well. Are you saying that is false?

Also electrical engineer here. You're a faggot.

sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your deathtraps being shut down

>I don't want to waste the fire marshal's time.

Dude, they live for that shit, literally.
If something doesn't look right say something, an email would do.

They are still a hazard to the community even if events are not being actively hosted if you have evidence of them not being up to code.

Remember fires spread.

Only leftist retards occupy shit from others.
We tell them, within the law, to fuck off and be normal persons.

the salt must flow

jesus fuck, what is he doing with his arms?
doesn't look safe

Kek

>hate people having fun that probably don't like my politics
>lie to myself that they are raping underage kids and selling drugs to justify ruining fun, and getting poor people pushed into the streets.

Don't even think you can lie to yourselves guys, this maybe legal but you aren't doing this because you're good people

>TPP
That was the most piece of shit economical partnership ever, i'm so so glad that trump call it off, that would have been a disaster for local economy here in europe. anyway, what this has to do with reporting unsafe death traps?