Does anyone else get like a weird...

Does anyone else get like a weird, existential feeling of dread and disgust whenever they see people acting very primal and animalistic?

>walking around city center in august
>bunch of girls of varying ethnicities hop into a large fountain in daisy dukes and short shorts and start twerking in front of various people waiting at a street light
>people start hooting and hollering, encouraging them more
>cell phones are brought out and suddenly they've drawn a small crowd

It makes me feel all the more part of an animal species.

Indeed

Yes! The twerking phenomena is so fucking animalistic it turns my stomach.

Depends on how attractive they were

post vid

haha nice spooks nerd

Saw two teenage girl twerking outside of my local Taco Time and felt the same feeling of disgust.

Yes, that's why I don't engage in many group activities.
Solitude in a Nietzschean sense is what makes me feel human.

It's probably the autism.

nothing makes you feel like a part of progress like killing another human being. and yet that is arguably more primal than twerking. funny.

That's a thing in the USA? Here in Germany they probably would be raped. People would still cheer tho.

>People would still cheer
Keke

I have a rudimentary disdain for socializing in any form.

heh

Humanity is devolving look at the facts. We had jwbush in office, then Obama now trump.
Need I say more, only that those of pure untainted blood shall survive these coming years, so speaks the will of kek!!

Humanity lies between Animal and God.

Decide for yourself if this is a nice place to be.
Its the only one out of the three that has free will.

>only Sup Forums will survive the meme apocalypse
This pleases me, also chzeched

ill make you proud op

>Does anyone else get like a weird, existential feeling of dread and disgust whenever they see people acting very primal and animalistic?

That's what it's like browsing Sup Forums.

That's your body telling you, "Get ready, fucker. Civilization is collapsing. We're going into chimp mode."

First time a German made me kek

I hate it when people give in to the primal side. We're so much better than that. I will look around and marvel at our cities, our roads, vehicles, all the technology and luxury around us. We've accomplished so much, a lot of it in a couple centuries' span.

If other people are capable of dreaming these innovations, of putting forth the systems required to make them reality, what are you capable of personally? What can you create while aided by the collective knowledge and inventiveness of generations past?

>I can shake my ass on facebook and get all the dick this weekend

I weep.

I have that feeling with aristocracy as well.

Extreme views are wack, but extreme lifestyles are crack.

I feel resigned and empty inside when I see loud, tattooed people, or young females in big cities. I tend think the worst of them. I feel like 80% of people in big cities are engaged in this overly loud, degenerate, clubbing, heavy-drinking culture which I've left and intend no to return to, and that I can't connect with most of people who are around me

You are just an autist full of range because you cannot hit that pussy.

>inb4 muh degeneracy "I dont like sluts"

>t. nigger

>ranged

thank you for reminding me of one of my favourite fads

how much range? we talking Axl Rose tier grasp of range? or more of a Christina Aguilera?

>seeing a family with 3 or more children anywhere in general
All I can think of is the parents fucking like dogs in complete ignorance of our current ecological and economic state

I literally don't understand bars and clubs. They're supposed to be "social" events, but the music is far too loud to be able to have any sort of intelligible conversation, they're often massively crowded, and I've noticed that a lot of people just kind of go in groups and shut themselves off from strangers.

This is coming from someone who is a REALLY social person. I went to a club once in the UK with a rooftop level and had a fucking blast chatting it up with people.

I fuck sluts, doesn't mean I respect them. Isn't that the point of what makes sluts so sad? Wait, don't tell me you view them like actual people, right?

>At Shakeys Pizza
>See spic couple with their fat spic kid terrorizing all the other kids in the game room.
>Tell workers, they tell parent of fat kid.
>Father does not even care
>Eating food watching them
>Kid gets ketchup packs and continues twisting them and rubbing ketchup onto the carpet
>Father is laughing as this shit is happening.

That was just at 1 restaurant, imagine the shit this kid does at school. People like this need to stop having kids seriously. Spics make the absolute worst parents ever.

I've searched that manga for ages but can't find it. What it is?

Spooko no Stirner

Running out of options doesn't feel so bad when you can dream an infinite number of them.

Feels bad when you know you only got like 2, living or dying.