Dump your eichenwalds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs1LABi5eCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats a pretty good one but i'm not responding because I got banned last time

template

So rude

If the person who posted the image I'm replying to dosen't reply to this post 3 times his mother will die in the next week.

but that is correct though.

Whoever posted this is super gay.

Here Some shitty dank meme

fugg

tru lmao

you are a fucking bastard eichenwald!

legit the funniest video of the year

fuuuu

BAN ASSAULT GIFS NOW

(((Jew Goldstein)))

saw this coming yet i clicked it anyway

nigger

What about immunity dog?

I never reply to those and my mom hasn't hasn't died. Who /livesdangerously/ here?

>tell me what the secret message from the CIA is

condescension levels at maximum overkek

I once ignored the evil dogger and never even got cursed, get on my level.

WHO IS THIS JEW GOLDSTEIN

WHAT ARE HIS MOTIVES

you guys aren't even letting him answer the question

sure

Fuck you

Post seizure-inducing gifs/webms

I saw his interview yesterday
I really am starting to feel bad for him, dude needs some kind of professional attention, for his sake.

Fuck

TUCKER, WOULD YOU LET ME ANSWER

OH OH SHOULD I GO TO THE BINDER OF YOUR FALSEHOODS AGAIN DO YOU REALLY WANNA GO DOWN THAT ROAD WITH ME DO YA

I too know this feel

Nighty night tuckered Tucker

Can't take any chances mom is 78

sdfsdf

The fuck?

EVEN IF WE FIND OUT THIS KIKE HOAXED A SEIZURE, WE'RE STILL GOING TO RUIN HIM OVER IT FOR TRIVIALIZING EPILEPSY

Scary, my friends mom just died in her sleep last night out of nowhere.

After having seen immunity cat, life has lost its thrill.

nighty night tuckered tucker

I don't reply to them. I would benefit greatly if my parents croaked and I inherited their property.

Nighty night tuckered Tucker

Well sir, I was about to say Nighty Night Tuckered Tucker before you interrupted me. If you don't want any (you)s just let me know, but if you would like a reply then please let me finish. Back in 1991 when I first began replying to Tuck posts I noticed that after a long day of hard work that occasionally Mr.Carlson would begin to get a bit tired. Now I heard form a reliable source, this is the reporting process I'm talking about here, that Tucker had a prescription for sleeping pills. Please! We are wasting so much time debating who interrupted who! What I really want to talk is the hundreds of hard working men at the CIA. These men, family men mind you, put their lives on the line EVERY SINGLE DAY. Are you going to sit there and tell me that we can't discuss the hard working people at the CIA working to protect our nations interests?! They put their lives on the line every day! They come to work and get their interns, who are grossly underpaid by the way, to make make copies and send faxes. These things are done with paper. Paper is a thin material produced by pressing together moist fibres of cellulose pulp derived from wood, rags or grasses, and drying them into flexible sheets. OP please! Can I say Nighty Night Tuckered Tucker or not? Do I need to get out the binder? That's what I thought! Anyway the oldest known archaeological fragments of the immediate precursor to modern paper, date to the 2nd century BC...

answer is 5!

arent you getting the feeling this is just made up? How can he prove he had a seizure?

I bet they saw this as an opportunity to jew for attention, attention jewing thats all this is.

BEWARE OF (((THEIR))) TRICKS!!!!

Seizure warning

A true american hero

It's 3 you retard

REQUESTING THE PHOTO OF HIS PROFILE INTERNET PERSONA PIC NEXT TO HIM IRL

KEK

Anyone have the video? Please and thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=hs1LABi5eCA

kekkles

requesting a 'what did you just say about me you little bitch?' eichenwalds edition

kekkles

requesting a 'what did you just say about me you little bitch?' eichenwalds edition

underrated kek

>ban phone fags

vurrrry gooooodt