Sup Forums: "Bashar is a good boy, he dindu nuffin"

Sup Forums: "Bashar is a good boy, he dindu nuffin"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb

>Hamza Ali Al-Khateeb was a 13-year-old Syrian boy who died while in the custody of the Syrian government[1] in Daraa during the Civil uprising phase of the Syrian civil war. On April 29, 2011, he was detained during a protest. On May 25, 2011, his body was delivered to his family, having been badly bruised, along with burn marks, three gunshot wounds, and severed genitals.

He was probably a jihadi just like the ISIS kid who blowned herself today in damascus , she was 8 years old ..

Never said he was a good guy, he is the leader of a sovereign state and the west can fuck off

He has the will to power

Where in the article does it say that Assad did that?

Every country has those people nobody likes. You're one of them.

Assad looks really white

Oh well the teen was never going to be a productive citizen anyway.

>some boy died somewhere
I don't even feel internally conflicted about this.

What are you going to say to that, OP?

>shit skins are violent

Whoa op, what a discovery.

You don't know jihadists recruit children?

>In response to Al Jazeera's story, the chief of Syria's medical examiners association, Dr. Akram El-Shaar, denied that Hamza was tortured. El-Shaar said that he supervised the autopsy in Damascus and that the boy did not have any sign of torture. He also claimed that Hamza had been shot in the Daraa riot and that all signs of disfigurement were due to decay.[

Who cares his country he can do whatever the fuck he wants

Its no ones business

What I like is op thinks the radical Islamic rebels will better than Asad and not worse. This is what the west fails to grasp, just because the state is violent doesn't mean the rebels are any better kek. It's never ending game of over throwing and replacing governments because nobody will admit the middle east is just a naturally violent place. It will always be like this because violence is the only thing they respect over there.

>1 post by this ID
>People are taking this bait

I literally don't care what goes on in the Middle East, it's none of my business and it doesn't touch me so give me one(1) good reason to give half a fuck.

what is mossad
what is CIA
what is propaganda
also
>1post with this id
fucking niggers everywhere
sage

whatever, shill

/thread

Shills have been rampant against Assad lately. They know the Syrian government is about to win and they need to intervene and Sup Forums can tell the truth when they start their lies saying they need to do it because Assad is literally Hitler.

Haha, OP is a wikipedia faggot.

Why not just say that CIA and the nigger regime has proof (but don't want/can't show it)?
Or let the Powell nigger make a ppt?

>This is what the west fails to grasp

You should grasp that the western regimes give a fuck about people in general. To them they are (and we are) just ants.

How many have they killed in Iraq? In Afghanistan? In Libya? In Syria? For freedom, peace, democracy and free beer.

They don't give a shit about all of that. It's about resources plain and simply.

Yeah, I'm not talking about western governments. I'm talking about the liberals who support liberating (bombing the shit out of them) nations because they eat up the propaganda about evil dictatorships. I completely agree with you though user.