Le'mao why y'all white ass cracka jackas can't cook doe?

Le'mao why y'all white ass cracka jackas can't cook doe?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Le'mao
black names never cease to amaze me

That's not a doe, that's turkey

kek

meanwhile

That's a very healthy meal, certainly.

My mothers family is Scottish and my fathers dates back to Prussia.
I usually order a XXL Steak Burrito, a Chicken Quesadila, and a Pink Starburst freeze from my local Taco Bell.
Pic related is one of my favorite films.
Tell me, do I have taste by your standards?

LMAOOO i kno, rite? tha bichh aszz honkey mothafukka haz been using spicez n havin wars to get deez spicez fo yearz now but we wuz gone pretend dat dey dont season they food.. sheeeiiit

das dat dere gumbo mane chyea!

>black people cuisine

I kno brah muh shuggah doo wuggah bop shiz na'wamean sheeeeeit.

>peas
>potatoes
into the trash

Isn't Mary Bell that twisted bitch that, as a kid, murdered two little boys?

And Britain allows her to walk free.

sheeeeeiit muh fuggin BIX NOOD

Just like with everything else, white men are the best chefs in the world.

>black "people" cuisine

i'm tired of this boring meme. but then again, if the best meat you can afford is overrun badger you might need to season it until you can't taste the meat itself

Crackers. Smh.

That looks like a Halloween prop, you gotta be a racist retard to believe that's real

Oh lawdy! I sho do lub me sumadat haaaaah cousin!

The best chefs in the world are white men. Just like the whole Americlap thing, I'll never understand this meme.

Yeah, actual niggers can't afford that much meat except on the 1st of the month

Daily Reminde: It's fucking wigger suburbanite spoiled rich white kids who post this retarded shit because they're bored mommy and daddy ignore them.

Fuck you Sprite and Cheetos are good

see
BEANSHITS BTFO

>Blacks have families outside of monkey gang rapes.

>this is getting out of hand

says the country that eats rotten fish in a can

>Americlap

after 9/11 happened, burgers started clapping when their plane landed safely. it's a silly thing but it stuck as a meme

This shit pisses me off to no end
>"WHITE PPL CAN'T COOK AYYLMAO SMACKS LIPS!!!!!"
>niggers only use store bought spicemixes and chilli.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with a spiceshelf worth more than most niggers house.

Beats heartburn and explosive diarrhea anytime.

just because that's what whitey serves you in prison on thanksgiving doesn't mean its what he eats when he goes home, jamal.

We are talking about cultural food, not cannibal outliers, which every group has. The pic we're talking about was posted implying that's what they regularly eat.

Fucking retard racists

WHAT THE FUCK is this thread about?

Doe? wut?

How does boiling water add any flavour?

>WE

Its just not even true. How can you even defend something that dumbass negros couldn't even comprehend?

The spiciness one is the stupidest. We literally conquered entire countries (India, the East Indies) to get their spices. If anybody likes spices, it's us.

amen

woah slow down amigo, I just need to have a quick snooze eh

The picture was taken from Flint,Michican a majority black city where they can't even drink the water because it has lead in it.

bland but healthy

blacks will never know how good whitey food is

If anything you'll just get the shit rubber taste of a condom on your dogs

>tfw everything after sex smells like a condom

Why do why people get angry every time they are the butt of a joke?

Black Pharaoh detected

The lead might actually increase their intelligence.

despite the stale meme I'm really curious about that picture. Was the water polluted? Were the hotdogs fucked up somehow? I'm full of questions about this.

Black people don't know how to cook or meme

why are you even replying?
he's making fun of WHITE people you know..

at least our dads will be attending dinner

How white people attempt to cook meatballs:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk

Nasty people!

>bologna rod "catching flavor"

I-I just made some Estonian foode pls rate it's beans and meat

How is this not racist?

Try again Lana

because they're black duh

>every group has cannibal outliers

no nigger.

>insects are the most common and easy to acquire source of protein in the world
>every single animal eats insects

>humans were conditioned into thinking they are disgusting

Evolution is a lie

>beans

user, I...

>go to poland
>meat and potato
>no vegetables in sight

silly east block

I did like zurek though

Ever notice how food in shittier parts of the world is overkill on spices? These people would coat a medium rare porterhouse with ketchup given the chance.

You don't have to add all that shit to make turkey taste good.

Don't make us post pics of your special trashcan next to the toilet, Paco

>which every group has
Not at the rates that niggers do

You're telling me white cannibals have not existed throughout the entirety of history?

Us whites can take a joke, but only if it makes sense. Illogical bullshit makes us (non-liberals) mad

Hail Nyarlathotep I guess...

you are supposed to cook sausages with a slight bit of water in the bottom and a lid. steams them or something like that. it gives them that nice 'crunch' outside but the inside is still good.

I assume it is something to do with that maybe?

it's because the meat was never refrigerated and the spices act as an antiseptic of sort

>"lmao white people can't handle spices"
>shits themselves if they have a glass of milk

Some autist decided he had to top ketchup on popcorn

I'll try until I get it right, honey!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaseolus_vulgaris
these

Meat and potato is very important, but I think a quarter of the meal should be veggies if I remember correctly

Here's some help for you, OP, I posted an image of what the average black person eats.

I don't have such a trashcan in my home.

I was on multiple flights shortly after 9/11 and I've never seen anyone clap. Also, besides the SW movies, I've never seen anyone clap after a movie was over either.

They are disgusting

They are the kinds of things that should only be eaten by those in starvation mode.

I just know the whole white hipsters eating bugs was started by some poor third worlder selling bugs to them as a 'delicacy' thinking they are retards the entire time

>Shitting on ketchup sticks
Kill yourself.

>Pharaohs confirmed kangz

Not as part of our culture, no. In times of desperation, small groups have committed the act. But not as a deed of cultural significance.

Every time I see a webm of Africa, I think "oh it's going to be funny dancing man" then it ends up being something horrible, like that, or tires burned on someone's neck.
I should really learn my lesson

Why are you moving the goal posts to paleolithic times? Is it that hard to peg white people living as savages?

>it is

Build the wall Paco

> meat and potato
needs more cheese and milk

Because they're shitty jokes. If they made better jokes, then people would laugh

What if
this might sound crazy but
just imagine
stay with me here
if
they added a sauce on the turkey when serving it.

>White people
>Eating wings for Thanksgiving

>Starch
>Starch
>Starch
It's shit.

Hahaha

>White people took over everything we own including abstract concepts.
>Pointing this out is somehow insulting to them.

what am i even looking at here

You're getting mad over a joke. In reality blacks eat fried food with sauce on it. That's what they regularly eat and I have seen very few deviate from that. Their diet consists of junk food covered in spices. On thanksgiving they eat fried turkey with collard greens, cornbread, and bacon. I have been to 3 "black" thanksgivings and their food is almost identical to what "white" thanksgivings make, except drowning in grease. Their eating habits are repulsive and have resulted in them becoming the fattest demographic in the United States. Sad but true.