Antarctica - Eden?

"It's really lush and colourful, a striking contrast. For me, the megaherbs on Campbell Island are the equivalent of jungles in the sub-Antarctic."

"But many people don't realise that there are so many colourful plants in this region. They think it's just ice and rock."

bbc.com/earth/story/20161216-the-sub-antarctic-islands-are-home-to-strange-megaherbs

Other urls found in this thread:

apstas.com/nothofagus.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO YOU GOY SCHMUCK

I pray that Kek shall melt the ice.
I pray that Kek shall grant us a thawed Antarctica.
So that we may establish permanent White inhabitance, unhindered by the Jews.

I'm so glad we can have a make-shift church, worshiping an ancient Egyptian god of chaos on a decade+ old anime image board.

It fills the holes in my life that modern degeneracy has created.

I ask of you KeK; make a white utopia with no kikes or kike religons

>Strange mega herbs, with uncanny displays of semi-sentience. What is known of the fossil record hinting at large forms in the past, some with oddly limb-like appendages...

"We are all in danger. It is evil itself."

It doesn't say it in that article but there have been traces (fossils I think) found in Tasmania and south America of the same flora, indicating that the land masses were connected and were able to sustain life through the whole area
i'm pretty sure that the trees are still alive in Tasmania and that is one of the reasons for the anti-lumber movement there

apstas.com/nothofagus.htm

>white man's progress halted in Tasmania

Aussies: cucked by emus on the mainland, by ents on Tasmania.

the Elder Things did nothing wrong

on a serious note
aboriginal genes have been found in bones of prehistoric (Neolithic I think) people in south America,
at that time people who travelled stayed close to the coast lines
there have been two ice ages since the aboriginals have been in aus and the ice sheets may have been higher and the coasts been bigger, so they my have travelled along the sheet in boats to south America.
that's a theory on why there aren't any remnants of their journey through the northern route

Trust a leaf to fall for the Mayunstreeyum Meejuh spin on the eldritch beings that still stalk the shadowy places of our planet, waiting for the day they might re-emerge.

Nah, they'd a froze their boong arses off, surely. I hear they have special brown fat deposits in their back to deal with the cold at night, but I'm not having them creeping around the edges of the extended ice cap. Can they even make decent leather clothes?! Their physiology wouldn't take it.

There might just have been earlier pre-Amerind movements from Siberia, at a time when Abo-types were nearly universal around the Pacific Rim, before the latest upgrades came from western Eurasia.

remember that thread where the anthropology guy was explaining to us how there were 3 god tier abo tribes (out of like 500) that got massacred by the other ones niggering out?

>earlier pre-Amerind movements
this is what I think too but it is kind of funny that there hasn't been traces of their migration, that i'm aware of anyway.

>3 god tier abo tribes (out of like 500) that got massacred
I missed that, but sounds interesting! Do tell.

Smacks a bit of all those legends virtually anywhere in the non-White world, where early colonists dreamt up some fantasy about fairer types who'd been wiped out by savages, kind of justifying the new 're-'conquest, or giving an illusory sense of roots in an alien continent. Or maybe this is about pre-glacial advanced civilisations... :D

>traces of their migration,
We're probably dealing with the great unspoken secret though, which is that the Abos are just homo erectus, whose remains are widespread elsewhere...

there were apparently 3 tribes who were not absolute scum and were on their ways to trying to domesticate animals and make homes out of gumtrees.

the nigger abos massacred them because they got jelly.

similar deal for the lake eyre abos who were practicing advanced astronomy like the greeks did.

basically the niggers ruined it all, even when a few of them tried to band together and not be niggers anymore.

that's heaps cool, kind of
do you remember any of the links or anything?

nah i just remember his thread, it was really informative stuff though.

apparently they were mining ochre and trying to make currency.

all while under constant seige of nigger abos who eventually won through sheer number and savagery.

this was like 800 years ago btw.

800 years ago isn't that long ago,
cool, thanks mate

Sup Forumsony when?

Help me Sup Forums.
Ever since I was a kid, my ultimate dream is to settle on Kerguelen island or Amsterdam Island. I dream about it at night quite often, too often, and I am currently saving money to do this trip. AT LEAST to set my feet on one of these and just feel the place.
I am just way too attracted to that kind of island.
Also, Campbell Island is not Antarctica.

Maybe they were just Malayans

It's nowhere near bloody Antarctica, you could paddle to it in a cannibals canoe.

NO SWEDES PLS

Bloody ell, eh? I might have a search around for that some time, cheers. Probably a load of bollocks, but entertaining anyroad.