Cows have only been domesticated the last 8000 years before that they were running around as mad as lorries...

cows have only been domesticated the last 8000 years before that they were running around as mad as lorries. the human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy yet

Hello non-white. Still having a hard time coping with lactose intolerance?

>the human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy yet
I have because I don't have shitty slav genes. If you're lactose intolerant it's because you're not white.

Slavs are white. Fuck off with your division

>Slavs are white

Slavs are white. Fuck off with your division

if i dont eat or drink any dairy for a few months i become lactose intolerant, but if i start again the stomach cramps stop happening after a week.

am i white?

>t. kengaroo

>i-if I say it enough times it will be true

>am i white?
>that flag
Probably not

no

Slavs arent lactose intolerant, what the fuck are you talking about? Mediterraneans are the only europeans who are lactos intolerant for the most part, and even then alot of them arent.

He's right you know.
>The only real whites are people who have never won a war like Germans, Danes, and Swedes

only about 60%

320 generations is plenty of time m8

>I-If I use meme arrows, he'll stop responding and I'll win

Slavs are White. Fuck off with your division.

i drink raw milk because it prevents intestinal problems (crohn's) for me better than yogurt alone. it is a super-food, it has super-probiotics too. this only applies if the cow is healthy, of course. raw milk works better than the prescribed medication which costs my insurance up to $866 per week. raw has the natural lactase in it to break down the lactose. it is kind of expensive, almost $10 for a half gallon, but better than getting sick and having surgeries. but i don't have a problem with regular milk or ice cream or cheese, because white people are much less likely to have lactose intolerance.

>Mediterraneans
>lactos intolerant

le fromage in your pizza and your morning yogurt

Put a lid on 'er, Turkish, before she gets bitten

Fuck out of here with that Snatch reference pajeet.

It's full of bacteria and puss. I don't think you will ever adjust to drinking puss.

but we have

>not being able to enjoy a glass of milk

>slavs are lactose intolerant
Our national food is a dish composed mostly of sheep cheese and our national drink is žinčica
I bet you faggot couldnt even hold žinčica for 1 minute before having diarrhea

>Slavs are White.

WOAH THERE GOY DONT YOU KNOW RAW MILK IS DANGEROUS?!? YOU COULD GET SICK!!!!

>$10 for a half gallon
Where the hell are you shopping? I can get raw milk for $5 a gallon.

>I bet you faggot couldnt even hold žinčica for 1 minute before having diarrhea
I'm not interested in your third world foods but thanks anyway.

>Yogurt's delicious
>So fuck you
>You fucking leafy

They are. Sorry Antifa, your division won't work here.

Are Australians even white?

>tfw we tried to genocide china with our toxic milk powder

Why the fuck would I want to eat your third world gutter food?

FPBP

>They are.

Our country is 92% white.

I don't know if I used the wrong tense but I meant it purely hypothetically. Are you retarded?

Every one of those 92% is pure Anglo-Saxson

They are

>the human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy yet
I started out with pretty nasty lactose intolerance as a child but and would get really red and puffy if I had to much dairy
I loved eggnog so much since I was little that I would always gorge myself on the stuff every christmas and over the years my reaction to dairy got smaller and smaller
Nowadays I can eat however much of whatever dairy I want and not have any reaction
Absolute bullshit humans aren't able to properly handle dairy

It's the same guy with different proxy.
Why do you think they had to mention Slavs?

>cows have only been domesticated the last 8000 years before that they were running around as mad as lorries
proof?

What have you been reading?

>Our country is 92% white.

you need to wake the fuck up. its not 1998 anymore.

Which shitty eastern euro country are you from btw?

human digestive system has got used to it. Subhuman digestive system hasn't

Slavs are White. Fuck off with your division

You live in the Midwest, user?

>If you're lactose intolerant it's because you're not white.
agreed

Are you embarrassed to tell me which third world shithole tier your ancestors are from?

I drink 4 cups of milk a day and eat lots of cheese and yogurt. It makes me feel happy :)

Your mother has only had to live with you for 30 years. She still hasn't gotten used to having to live with a fat neckbeard.

*farts*

Mleko kurwa mac

>Mediterraneans
nigga that's one of the most dairy centric parts of the world

>Slavs are White.
wow somebody got so triggered their autism triggered an infinite loop

Cow milk yes intolerance is not uncommon, but humans are fine with goat milk.

Goat milk is the real redpill drink.

These racists are saying we "changed" the racial profile of cows to not like run away as much and give more milk. Like humans could alter racial profiles of species, like what?

But he's right, slavs are white.

Stop drinking your milk from bags, problem solved.

How's it goin Lang

It's cheaper

fucking lmao

this

Slavs are white.

guys, let slavs be white. youre making this poor vegim8 depressed

are slavs white ?

Slavs ARE White. Fuck off with your division.

We wuz black kangz

Is it like kefir?
I love kefir.

>that triggered subhuman slav

Reminder that America is 99% white

i believe you bud! if slavs are pro-trump and anti-degeneracy im all down for them being white. i mean, their skin IS literally white

Wow, what a faggot

If slavs aren't white, then what are they?

>their skin IS literally white
So are Persians. So are Syrians. Doesn't make them white.

Slavs are white, finns are white, southern europeons are white, but the leaf? The leaf will never be white
Lactose intolerance is a nigger trait

uhhh, no? they are light brown.

now what does that say about mediterraneans....

im glad somebody got the reference

>niger
>12

how.

What does it say about aussies? Pic related, typical aussie.

The human digestive system is perfectly able to cope with lactose.

It's the niggers and assorted shitskins that have trouble.

You are transnigger

I dont want to be that guy.... but humans produce milk to

MOMMY

When you say raw milk you mean non homogenised milk rigth? that shit is god tier

Buy a cow damnit. $10 my ass.

I decided to roll the dice and I'm glad I did, otherwise I'd be requiring an average of one surgery (on my intestines) every two and a half years. The expensive medications weren't working and have black box warnings for cancer, so I was willing to pay $20 a week versus my insurance paying $3600 per month for something that doesn't even work that well. Trust me, I'm doing everyone a favor. Makes my shit not smell at all instead of being full of blood and mucous from my intestines destroying themselves. (((Crohn's Disease))) costs the US over 35 billion a year between medical costs and lost productivity. It could be entirely preventable, but instead we have medications like Humira that cost $866 per injection. And they literally cause cancer.

>>$10 for a half gallon
I'm in California and I'm getting it from the supermarket. The dairy farm is in Fresno. I am sure they are making a killing, but keep in mind that here the state regulates raw milk quite a bit, their requirements go way beyond a regular commecial dairy. Honestly I'm surprised they haven't outlawed it, because it seems to work better for certain health issues than anything FDA approved.

It is both unpasteurized and unhomogneised. It tastes good and prevents me from being sick to the point of needing surgery on the intestines.

good point

Only Jewish conventional factory farm milk has pus and blood from sick cows pumped full of antibiotics. Earn some money and get milk from local organic pasture-raised cows, or even raw milk if you can find it. Note that this is the default state of milk in countries that aren't as jewed as the USA.

>TFW the most heated debate on Sup Forums right now is about dairy products

Alright, let's settle this once and for all.

If you are not currently eating a huge block of solid cheese while chugging whole milk you are a non-white nigger

I know a Lorrie, and she's usually never mad, why you say such things OP?

>If you are not currently eating a huge block of solid cheese while chugging whole milk you are a non-white nigger
agreed

my family are cattle ranchers and we aren't lactose intolerant, am I white? btw I'm castizo-ish only one mestizo grandparent