Is it really this cold in Canada?

Is it really this cold in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BhhsEuYXZQ
luxuryrealestate.com/residential/1962298-shelter-island-shelter-island-flathead-lake-montana-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry you spilled your coffee OP.

Go to Manitoba and find out for yourself.

It doesn't have to be very cold to freeze coffee

But yeah it's cold as shit right now

Liquids freeze at about 32 degrees Fahrenheit. More news at 11.

>American education

>32 degrees Fahrenheit
>American education
32 degrees Fahrenheit 9/11 ... Fixed that for you.

That can't be Canada, the cup doesn't look like a Tim Horton's

>what is the Mpemba effect

Yes.
Please send help.
It's awful.

>go home
>heat it up
>free coffee
>??profit

>Willfully living in Manitoba
>Not either of the coasts where it only drops to -10 at worst

I live in Northern Ontario not Manitoba. We get the same temps as they do tho. -40 is nothing around here.

Wow, it must be really cold in Canada for liquid to freeze! It's like Uranus and shit!

>tfw freezing point is 0 rather than "about 32"

I'd fucking imagine. I'm in Michigan, and it feels like Alaska. 18 degrees right now because of all the cold air coming from Canada

I got cold exposure after 16 hours on deck last night.

It's fucking cold.

>Le Canadians live in harsh arctic northlands meme

Fuck off. Nearly half of all Canadians live in this tiny red circle which you'll note is further south than the most northern points of America.

Canada has no culture.
Canada has no identity.
Fucking Annex us already.

I've experienced close to 40 below, it's a weird kind of feeling when you're out in the woods with frozen nose hairs and absolutely everything is completely silent and still, no wind or bird/animal calls or anything.

Also it's nearly fucking impossible to pull start a snowmobile

>canadian driving

youtube.com/watch?v=0BhhsEuYXZQ

>Canada has no culture.
>Canada has no identity.
>Fucking Annex us already.
Go to America chink you aren't Canadian anyway.

It's supposed to be around -40 in my area tomorrow, with wind chill of course.
Planning on getting the darkhouse out, earliest I've been able to get it out in years.

I found out you can buy an island in this area for under $100,000

Like own a whole friggin island with 3 to 20 acres of surface area

What's the horrifying catch, I wanna know

I live in there and it was -26°C today and we're getting a snowstorm.

>tfw strayan
>never seen snow in my life
>never had weather below 5 celsius (41 fahrenheit)
>never wear more than one layer unless super cold in which case put on light jacket
>keep windows open in winter

Am I missing out, senpaitachi? should I try out the cold?

>half

7 million live in that circle. Canada as a whole is 34 million+. Come to Saskatchewan and say Canada isn't a frozen wasteland

Finnish autist

>Liquids freeze at about 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
No they don't.

Water does.

>left his coffee outside for a couple of hours in winter
>Surprised it's frozen
It doesn't have to be very cold for this to happen. Unless you live in the South of the US and -15*C is "cold as fuck" to you

It's nearly -50C (-58 Fahrenheit) where I live.

nor'easters

>"liquids freeze at about 32 degrees Fahrenheit."
>liquids, 32 degrees Fahrenheit
>post by ameritard
Definitely a troll, but if not... you're retarded.

Where is that?

Freezing isn't even that cold, it's just normal for winter time.

it's 4F here right now, so it's pretty cold imo

Do you get a frostbitten foreskin if you go out in the cold?

i just came back home sneezing, no, you're not missing out

>Liquids

What if I told you that liquid gold freezes at around 1000*C ?
>American education

Only see it from far away. to feel it is painfull. I walk 30 mins to go to work, I live in montreal and it was close to -30 degrees celsius

Canada isn't a real country

this a vidya?

>What's the horrifying catch, I wanna know
Eastern Canada is really poor, that's the catch. It's worthless out here.

But on the brighter side, it's also one of the whitest places left in the world and one of the few places in the Americas with strong, traditional values.

18 degrees in Virginia last night.
Canada get your vortex of my lawn...REEEE!

Syktyvkar, Kyrgyzia

Actually it was - 31 degrees

I hate the winter I prefer spring

No jobs (like most of Canada).

Today, it got so bad that I actually had to pull out all the fucking winter shit.

>-45C with the windchill tonight

fuck me lads, i knew i should have replaced my windows this year, the furnace is just going to constantly run for the next day

This a Moscow.

No, nobody's dumb enough to go outside without a jacket. My poor doggo can't even go outside for a minute before he starts limping or curling up in a ball.

Is quebec poor?

well it doesn't instantly change, it will begin to undergo a phase change at 0 C and 1 atm

but you guys are libcucks. it's only a matter of time before you destroy yourselves with some negro horde.

-15°C would be cold as fuck to anyone in the US that doesn't live in Alaska

Those cats look cool as fuck. Sauce?

>Eastern Canada is really poor, that's the catch. It's worthless out here.
Does that really matter if you own this entire thing

Its poor because the niggers stole everything in toronto

Nobody will take your posts seriously ever again.

St John's here. With the damp brine air and fierce winds, -10 can feel like -50.

Trust me, I used to live in Northern Alberta, I know both. And Vancouver and Victoria can't be considered part of Canada anymore.

Lynx

>but you guys are libcucks
Not really, east-coast canada's opposed to immigration and immigrants are afraid to come here. all shitskins go to central and western canada.

Word I live in Brampton (aka Bramladesh) work in building operations. Was out this morning in my tractor blowing snow.

> tfw that -19C windchill picks up the snow you're blowing and it all his your face at the same time.

Wew

That would be the dream, to own and live there

It's supposed to be -25 degrees F on Sunday here in Minnesota, or -32 degrees C, before windchill.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Justin Trudeau is your prime minister.

>tfw live near polar circle and its only -1C here
Global warming is really a thing

That's because it's an Arctic air mass that we shat right onto the midwest. Grow some balls. Sincerely, Alaska

That's the Eurasian lynx.

Pic related's the Canadian lynx

>-30 C in the morning

819 reporting, how's everyone else faring?

5* F is comfy with a jacket on. Minnesota is a frozen shithole most years, I wouldn't mind a winter season with a low temp of 5* F

Fuck you nigger
>Le Canadians
goddamn baguette fromage queers. Canada is Anglo-saxon territory.

Get a real dog

fuck that shit, if you're gonna buy an island, buy a nice one

luxuryrealestate.com/residential/1962298-shelter-island-shelter-island-flathead-lake-montana-united-states

So do people still have to go to work in this weather? or does everyone just stay home?

-48 C in Labrador City lad.

What about Minnesota or North Dakota? Winter seems to be cold there. Still kind of warm to me tho, but lower than -15°C

the air hurts mah face. -40 windchill

Pussy

t. Mn

Will go to Winnipeg for Xmas, wish me good luck

I work in Brampton, such a sad place.

only if your a bitch, or Australian

How do you have a functioning economy at -40?

Typically work until after -30c. If you work inside there is no outdoor temp too cold to get to work.

Yes pic related sorry if sideways

so cold that.... WATER FREEZES?

Yes. Yes it is currently winter in the norther hemisphere, and it is indeed that cold.

Windchill could push it to around -50 C

everyone goes to work and school.

only time they don't go to school is when you get a huge blizzard overnight and they don't have time to plow all the roads, but that's maybe 1 or 2 days a year

Life goes on as usual. - 30 sucks but it's not enough to warrant a shut down of society

in IQ they're bankrupt

We congregate in this area because it has the highest concentration of memetic aura energy.

NO NO NO
It is -20 outside with 120km/h wind and 80% humidity
So it feels like -40
Fucking cold bro fuck that shit

I have a real doggo.

Work never gets cancelled because it's cold, work only gets cancelled if it's snowy. Up in Labrador, for example, the snow can pile up higher than your house.

Bit erotic that they all touch each other, kinda like rough frottage. If they know that hill is dangerous why don't they block it off during a storm?

muh fugga it's that cold in New Jersey.

underrated

I wish my state would become a frozen shithole for once, it's pretty much hot all year until it becomes winter then it stays in the 60s and 70s.

Actually yeah, now that I think about it those states can get pretty cold. Rather, -15°C is cold as fuck to an American if you live in the Midwest or below it.

>Being pedantic

by not being soft cunts

>More news at 11.
>More fake news at 12.

Water also stores energy well, as anyone who's ever microwaved a hot pocket can tell you.

So it has to be a lot colder than 32 degrees for water that's been nearly boiled and then sealed in an insulating styrofoam cup to freeze in the amount of time this person was likely outside.

'spit bounces' weather. Love it. Nothing makes you feel more alive than every inch of your body reeling from the extreme cold