Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liberals being asspained and Australians shitposting as usual. Nothing new under the sun.

>tfw to smart too win

>tfw too intelligent to win

>tfw to intelligent to vote for a woman

>too

spotted the newfag

it just keeps getting funnier, watching them twist their own minds into knots trying to figure out why they lost.

they're never going to get there are they?

"I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED"

>they're never going to get there are they?

nope. enjoy.

idk man, i've been here lurking for 2 years

feels bad knowing so little

>tfw to inteligent too win electon

I can't wait until we dispose of unhinged liberals and their never ending shit

By too smart they must mean ignoring their ground team for weeks and relied on polling data alone. Then when it was time for a last ditch effort, they were getting drunk celebrating before the polls closed.

Why the fuck do they always backlight her like she's some saint?

Who the fuck LIKES Hillary?

>tfw 2 smart to stump drumpf

>tfw two intelligent too vote for a female

>tfw too intelligent to defeat Drumpf

Why didn't they display any of this grand intelligence during the campaign?

> tfw not intelligent enough to lose

Yup. And you failed that calc test because you were just too smart.

Yep. This is what i expect the left to do for another four years. And then again for four after that.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAA omg the salt is real

libs absolutely can not admit they were wrong about something

>TFW to inteligent to win presidential elections

>Too smart to win
>News outlets slam only real opponent for months
>Celebrities, social media, and popular forums support you
>Blackmail/threaten dissidents, possibly killed individuals to keep their silence

No, they did it perfect according to any dictatorship. Problem is people were to smart and able to see through the bullshit.

Yeah, that's it. That's GOTTA be it.

yea thats what happened for sure. Good thing im too smart to get a job and education, they almost got me.

>going to school to increase chances of having a successful career
>realize that I'm too smart to for success
>drop out of school and live on the streets

That's just another way of saying you're too stupid for not voting for her

/ptg/ just got deleted for some reason. Just in time for a rally.

>Tfw to smart too win

>Daily Intelligencer
>to intelligent not be be retarded

Not even joking, this was probably the worst campaign I've seen in a long, long time.

>Cringe-worthy shit like "Chillary Clinton" that came off like "HELLO MY FELLOW KIDS"
>Awful slogans like "Stronger Together" after calling a quarter of the country "deplorable" and "Love Trumps Hate" (Protip: you're NOT supposed to use your opponent's name in your slogans!)
>Those brief moments where she broke from her handlers and we saw the real Hillary (See: "WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD?!")
>Going crazy about Pepe and the Alt-Right causing a Streisand Effect where more people probably heard about them than had ever even known before
>Canned, laconic debate performances where she tried to force memes like "Trumped-Up Trickle Down Economics"
>Didn't even bother campaigning in WI or MI really because she took white Obama voters' support for granted

She spent over a BILLION dollars, had full support of the MSM, every Democrat, the #NeverTrump cuckservatives, George Soros, CTR, the DNC... and STILL lost. Now she's crying about MUH POPULAR VOTE and MUH RUSSIANS. She ended up with lower favorability ratings than Trump. She needs to be sent upstate to the farm where old Democrats are put out to pasture.

It was her election to lose and she lost it... hard.

>the memes are literally bending reality

Stop this Sup Forums

RIGHT NOW

Not even joking, this was probably the worst campaign I've seen in a long, long time.

>Cringe-worthy shit like "Chillary Clinton" that came off like "HELLO MY FELLOW KIDS"
>Awful slogans like "Stronger Together" after calling a quarter of the country "deplorable" and "Love Trumps Hate" (Protip: you're NOT supposed to use your opponent's name in your slogans!)
>Those brief moments where she broke from her handlers and we saw the real Hillary (See: "WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD?!")
>Going crazy about Pepe and the Alt-Right causing a Streisand Effect where more people probably heard about them than had ever even known before
>Canned, laconic debate performances where she tried to force memes like "Trumped-Up Trickle Down Economics"
>Didn't even bother campaigning in WI or MI really because she took white Obama voters' support for granted

She spent over a BILLION dollars, had full support of the MSM, every Democrat, the #NeverTrump cuckservatives, Hollywood, George Soros, CTR, the DNC... and STILL lost. Now she's crying about MUH POPULAR VOTE and MUH RUSSIANS. She ended up with lower favorability ratings than Trump. She needs to be sent upstate to the farm where old Democrats are put out to pasture.

It was her election to lose and she lost it... hard.

>Daily Intelligencer

This can't be for real.
It has to be some kind of satire.

the memes are invading reality

>Tfw to intelligent to run a winning campaign.

Tfw two smaht two b madam president

Clinton's campaign slogans were so easily subverted, it makes me wonder if she was a Trump plant, not the other way round.
>Stronger To Get Her
>Love Trump's Hat
>I'm withered
>I'm ready for Hillary (to go to prison)

Dunning–Kruger

I don't know who created Pokemon Go, but I'd try to figure out how to get them to have Pokemon go to the polls,

>tfw to intelligent too campaign in Wisconsin

It's nigh unbelievable. It happened, we all watched it, and yet it's almost impossible to look at it all summarized like this and accept "yes this occurred"

And her team just KEEPS DOUBLING DOWN. Throwing insults and refusing to see both standpoints lost them an election and their response is to hurl even more insults and create a fictitious reality in which trump is going to personally execute everyone who isn't a straight, white citizen.

This is the standard blue state shit we heard all campaign long:

"We're thoo thmart!"

The rest of us are just Red State hillbillies with barely enough education to read Article Two of the Constitution.

yeah...to smart to win, thats tragic.

yeah to smart to win, thats tragic.

Well, all the double posts tell me this connection issue isn't just on my end

the world wasn't ready for her supper intelligence.

the world wasn't ready for her supper intelegence.

>tfw for all intensive purposes to smart to win they're vote in a doggy dog world, irregardless of you're qualifications

>tfw to intelligent too win
Should've saved that Wojak meme

>daily intelligencer

What did Gandalf call Dayton in the books.... wise fool

If you're more intelligent than your enemies, they win.

too is the correct language. The joke is the guy is saying he's smart and he spells "too", "to" (which is incorrect).

>to smart to explain this

She's just like the King-Priest that brought down the God's wrath in Dragonlance.

Oh god this meme shit is getting out of hand

she was too good for us, so sad.

she was too good for us, yes I understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

is this a new pasta?

really makes the ganglia twitch

Meme magic is real.

>tfw to intelligent to achieve my lifelong dream of becoming president

It really goes both ways

Canadian logic must be stopped.

Like who fucking thought someone who makes these annoying ass noises with her mouth would get elected?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc

Listening to those 10 seconds of her talking made me want to puncture my eardrums.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

By Albert THE FUCKING OG PIMP Einstein. Checkmate faggot now prepare for the upcoming battle in 4 years and get ready to fight for elections LIKE A REAL MAN NOT A TRANNY.

>This literally made me lol out loud

I'm sick of this pasta, although it's entirely correct. The Democrats' insistence on shilling for this absolutely abhorrent candidate was part of why i left the party. Also, her campaign was a catastrophe, a total waste of time, energy, and shekels.

woke ketchup covered burger

just reconfirms that the non university educated unread retards voted for the unqualified and unfit drumpf. russian propoganda works on the simple useful idiots in society. we could have had our first woman president and the most qualified person to ever run as president, but no, the racist trailer trash white uneducated bigots believed the russian propoganda.

>If you beat your opponent in the election, you lose.

What did she mean by this?