Why did they jump? It would've been a far quicker death to just get crushed by the upper floors? I don't understand...

Why did they jump? It would've been a far quicker death to just get crushed by the upper floors? I don't understand? Were they hoping to be catched by firemen holding a trampoline? What's your opinions
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

aircraftspruce.com/catalog/pspages/softie_parachutes1.php
youtube.com/watch?v=rHrd3VJgDIU
youtube.com/watch?v=UzQPpD0ud1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im sure they thought about skydiving accidents being way higher and those people surviving.

I would have jumped off holding a chair, and then right before I hit the ground I would jump off the chair. That way it negates your fall and it's just like you jumped off a chair on the ground instead of a building.

are this thread trolling?

fire hurts op

Someone was after their lucky charms.. You Irish prick go puddle your wub.

Pretty sure that is how so many survived.

Here's a woman at the point of impact, she was not on fire yet she jumped

Man wanted to be famous
For the sesh

>thinking the people knew that the building would collapse on itself
Bush is that you?

Yeah I know right. There is even a door behind her with a lit exit sign. Steel beams don't melt jet fuel.

Heat from the fires forced them out

When I'm not a structural engineer but usually when a building built the exact same as a building beside it just collapsed you know your time is limited

Probably not fun to burn in a fire.

I'm sure the people that jumped were being burned alive and unable to get out of the area.

Free fall > 3 min of burning to death

all I know is that if I work in a building above 50 stories I'm investing in a parachute

Well this does give you some agency over your death

don't you see he is a nigger?

There was people jumping from higher floors that wasn't even on fire tho

They should install zip lines between buildings at least.

The stocket market crashed, they were gonna jump anyway

Thermodynamics. Check it out.

NOW THIS WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL DEATH

they didn't want to get disintegrated by a directed energy weapon

>they were hanging out of the windows and just fell out
>they did jump to try to save themselves from burning to death even though it meant certain death
>they stumbled out and fell
>they were pushed out by others wanting fresh air

*our

Dumbass spic

It was either jump or burn/suffocate.

Yeah okay 100mm+ concrete floors between the floors with a fire resistance of 1 hour wasn't able to stop the penetration of fire between the floors get real

For the lulz

The building was on fire.
Unbearable heat and smoke inhilation long before you burn to death versus a once in a lifetime view of Manhattan
I'd have done the same desu. Besides you'd likely die so quickly that it would be painless.

Everyone talks shit until they've experienced heat. Try going into a burning building, smoke, hot gasses, radiant heat. Hottest I've been in has been over 500 degrees 3 feet up (ball park estimate, pull your glove back and expose skin, you involuntarily retreat your hand at around 500 degrees, it is an automatic response). That was unbearable for the 5 minutes we were in there before ventilation was made and we had water on the seat of the fire. After leaving the structure that was automatic rehab. We had SCBAs and bunker gear which temporarily deflects heat.

Fuck being up there with no PPE just waiting to die. I'd jump.

How do we know this wasn't one of the terrorists?

i guess you just want to trigger some burgers but boy are you stupid if not

Just Attention whores whoring for attention

nice one :)

>get on zipline
>tower collapses
>your body splatters on the window of an adjacent building

Why didn't they just hold out two umbrellas? There's always extra umbrellas around.

There is a video of a man trying to get down to the window below but he can't hold on and eventually he falls

Maybe if another plane full of water crashed into the buildings would it have extinguished the fires?

If you had a mini-softie parachute (about $2k, max load 240lbs): aircraftspruce.com/catalog/pspages/softie_parachutes1.php do you think you could safely transport you and your secretary out over the harbor and make a safe landing?

>mini-softie

FUCKING IDIOT
It has to be something much heavier so that it can absorb more of your inertial momentum. Something like a filing cabinet would work. Learn to into science before you open your dumbfucking mouth

why didn't they just walk down the stairs?

they thought they could fly

It's clearly CGI. Look at the pixels.

this just might work

She already seen some shit. Had to just end it all.

very high heat from the fire and smoke they were going towards the windows so they can breath and some decided to jump rather than burn/smoke inhalation death

>Why did they jump?
Because they were hell-bound sinners. Suicide = sin = ETERNAL TORMENT IN HELL

Don't worry for the jumpers. They're with Satan now.

The option wasn't crush or fall. The option was burn or fall.

Personally I'd take fall.

Something like your mother

Keked.

Am I going to hell for that?

desu if I knew I was going to die I'd probably rather die having one last thrill

maybe she was just looking out? Is there footage of her actually jumping?

Most of the people fell running while there was smoke everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=rHrd3VJgDIU

apparently because they wanted to take some people down below with them. a few succeeded.
shaking my head.

didn't muhammed jumped off a cliff trying to kill himself? Or is it a sin just in christianity?

Anyone have the pic of the guy surfing down on the rubble?

I give her jump a 9/11

They were probably jumping because they were a wagecuck. That was taken before the plane even hit.

Why didn't they just scale down the side of the building? Are Amerifats that weak?

More than likely, some of them were pushed out by others trying to escape the fire and smoke

only if they have a vodka martini, shaken, not stirred, waiting for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzQPpD0ud1Y

JUMPIN OUT THA WINDOOOOOOW

how would you avoid terminal velocity though?
And how about if you lost the grip of the chair?

why isn't that a banner yet?

>nice subs
All they had to do was take the day off.

His wife was cheating on him 2

"The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling."

Only intelligent post in this thread

Why not equip yourself with as much wet clothing and fire extinguishers as possible then heading downstairs?
Much better chance of survival than a free fall, even if a lottle bit. If the building crushes you, not like you'd have known it.

>taking that post seriously

kys

LMAO

>dying from a fall

Top kek. They should have just jumped with a chair, then ridden the chair to the ground, then jumped up at the last moment. BOOM, problem solved! Fucking idiots got what they deserved.

Why do you keep posting this thread you Irish faggot?

Kek

>dumb swede cuck thinks this is an original thought and americn thought
try again sven

Calling me a cuck really hurts my feelings bro

>12/17/16
Are you from the future?

I asked this myself long ago.

>time zones
Lol epic trole

he died before he hit the ground stupid. you can't breathe when falling that fast from that height. his lungs collapsed and passed out before he even touched the floor. learn some physics dip shit.

(((they)))?

Does someone here believe that this wasn't inside job?

I've thought about this so much, is there science to back this?

Americans are so fat that most of them thought their fat would act as a shock absorber and save their life.

It didn't work.

fuckin BANTZ

That man is a hologram.

No one died, in fact the towers are still there.

Been to ground zero? Didn't think so.

It doesn't exist.

Man not a single of these redditors™ can recognize a vintage troll phisics

at that point the building was acting as a chimney, they were getting roasted but hot air

>believing this shit
ayyyyy lmao they hit the ground alive

I would rather jump and die on my own terms than be crushed or burnt alive under someone else's.

are you literally fucking retarded m8?

Went to ground zero in 2007.
It was a pretty good hologram.