What was the worst decade of the 20th century, Sup Forums?

What was the worst decade of the 20th century, Sup Forums?
My vote goes to the 60's; it was the beginning of the end in terms of moral degeneracy in the West, with the whole sexual revolution thing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoot_suit
youtube.com/watch?v=MmqNiFJyI28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1920s were worse than the 60s if degeneracy is your concern

Either the '60s or '29-'45.

>1940's

Not in Germany mate. We weren't denegerates.

>Purple pimp suit in the 40s

wut

the 90s. everything we are seeing today got its big start during the 90s:

globalism
SJWs
oversocialization
and the overall destruction of the white man

there are more nu-males born in the 90s than actual men.

>globalism
>SJWs
>oversocialization
>and the overall destruction of the white man
That started long before the '90s. You're fucking historically ignorant as hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoot_suit

> Muh degeneracy boogeyman

You people are pathetic as fuck. The 60's were prosperous the 20's and 30's were shit.

Zoot suit you idiot.

1920's

Spotted the Jew

The 90's was just an amazing decade which became the breeding grounds for a generation to grow up in maximum sheltered comfort which intern led the SJW population boom. The ideas and concepts were already in place but never had a strong enough backing to really become anything other than a bunch of dirty hippies.

degeneracy worse in the 1920s? Im gonna need to see proof

This
Weimar Germany and Paris were the epitome of degeneracy

>unequal
>no electricity

Weimar Germany
BDSM, orgies, animal sex, gays and lesbians, women dressing up as men, etc.

whenever roosevelt was elected

20s

Repdill me on the 50s. Everything seemed so perfect then, but ofcourse I probably don't know anything.

Just think in 100 years we went from monarchies governing empires riding in carriages with peasants and nobles to driving to the office everyday to type up the next passable bill for an ease on an electronic scoreboard in NYC.

america was an economic powerhouse post-WW2

mix that with strong family values and niggers that know their place and you have a society worth working for. ask any old white person from the south. desegregation was the beginning of the end. they saw it with their very own eyes.

Whenever there's a war, there's a boom

youtube.com/watch?v=MmqNiFJyI28

Liberals will tell you the 50's didn't exist.

America was white, Christian and moral. Now we are mixed, secular and tolerant.

after a long war, as after tantrums, weeping or coitus, people are usually somewhat calm and collected till emotions build up once more and you can hear a low rumble and see, far out on the horizon, the next collective shitfit roll toward you. inevitable, cathartic, a new shitnami tidal wave, waltzing your way mercilessly

also i vote 30ies

the 30ies were essentially a blueprint for the more broadly accepted degeneracy of today. read (((stefan zweig)))'s autobiographical book The World of Yesterday (Die Welt von Gestern) if you're interested.

the 70s because that's when it lifted off, OP. You're right, the 68ers are to blame but the first half of the 60s was actually quite decent. compare the early, neat haircut beatles to the later hippie-trip beatles.

>he doesnt know cab calloway

fuck you, jazz is awesome

This

THE WORST DECADE IS THE LAST TEN YEARS!!!FACT!!!

to reiterate: how can y'all say the 20s? the 70s were worse. look at the fashion, the haircuts, the drugs, the hippie degeneracy. german greens wanted to legalize pedophilia.

60, the hippies caused all of this

I think we can all atleast agree on the 80's being the most a e s t h e t i c time period.

Ranking decades from best to worst:

50s>80s>90s>70s>00s>20s>30s>40s>60s

Prove me wrong.