This fat riot comes up to you and says

This fat riot comes up to you and says
>it is the [CURRENT YEAR] and nearly the [CURRENT YEAR +1] and you are still a narrow minded fascist, misogynist, racist, ableist , straight white male

What do you do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Recommend her some diets. Hit where it hurts.

laugh to it's face and walk away.

"if you argue with a retard they will bring you down to their level then beat you with experience"

"Get out of my way, fatass."

Slap her ass and wait to see what you'll do about it

Agree with xim/xer and say that I'll probably be just as narrow-minded, fascist, misogynist, racist, ableist, and straight the year after that.

It's already 2017, but you still weight more than that.

it is the [CURRENT YEAR] and nearly the [CURRENT YEAR +1], you're fat in [CURRENT YEAR], you're gonna be fat in [CURRENT YEAR +1]

Throw her in the ball pits. That's the whale's weakness. She can't get me there.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU

MY
S
I
D
E
S

>hfw

i would tell her i think her tattoo is funny.

Out-walk them.

"Incorrect, I am not white.
Way to judge a book by its cover bigot"

Walk away.

turn 360 and walk away

I don't even like the Insane Clown Posse

Alright, listen up. You and your friends, probably just weak characters like you, are probably having the time of your life. Probably the only one, seeing as how your hobbies of mercilessly bullying someone speaks volumes of the level of intelligence you guys are on. I have written down the names (Ed John, Mike Pelletier, Jimmy Rustles, Ben Yates, Josh Mattis, Shelley Richmond, Ben Garrison, Tsuyu Asui, Christian Weston Chandler, Schlomo Shekelstein) of your similarly-intelligent friends, and I will have you know that I am going to e-mail and call the Internet providers of you guys (although one is in Japan and one in Israel) and hopefully you'll all be banned from communications and will face charges for immature verbal attacks on me. Just like I said, you don't have any sort of maturity, or sense of self, and when an adult confronts you, you run to your clubhouse and get your Internet Goons to attack a person, all because you just want to show how immature and unsophisticated you are. Goes to show the total lack of maturity within the Trump camp. I'm looking forward to the kind of wasteland that brats like you will build. Next time you see a conversation about politics and other adult things, keep out of it, otherwise you will be crushed like the cockroach you are.

she looks like a GTA character

"ITS 2016 and nearly 2017!"
Then stop complaining about your weight and do something about it.

Sis, as a homosexual, transgender person of Jewish heritage, I'm offended by that. Mind keeping your baseless accusations to yourself, m'kay?

I would fuck her tattoo.

Just so

There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh.

Stare at her mouth and then feign sign language while making an autistic "cunt" sound to not continue the conversation and making her feel bad for berating a deaf person like any rational person would do.