Could you imagine being a virgin for life? I would def kill myself

Could you imagine being a virgin for life? I would def kill myself

i do it since 20 years
it canĀ“t be that hard
right?
right?

Yes I too would kill myself if I never had the opportunity to shove my penis into some moistened bint's smelly crotchhole.

Thats what the little boys are for

> he thinks the pope doesn't fuck boys daily

32 year of virginity here

You get used to it. I focused any resentment of that on jews and nuggets

>he thinks you lose virginity in gay sex

He used to be a bouncer at a bar and supposedly only took the robe after loosing his virginity.

he had a gf before seminary

Sex is overrated but you need to do it at least once so you stop thinking about what its like and lose the virgin status

Sex doesn't seem that good. I mean, is the girl really that into it? Are you really that into it? It just seems very base and compulsive and not that enjoyable? Even if you do enjoy sex it's not like it's meaningful in anyway, two sexually reproducing organisms just randomly shot pheromones at each other and decided to be pigs.

this
usually, masturbation gets you of way quicker because you know exactly what you want. When you have sex, it can get really exhausting and lengthy.
But it feels way better for your ego though.

You'd be shocked to know that one of the requirements to enter a seminary is to have had at least a relationship\sex intercourse.
source: my vatican 20 years old friend
He told me how much they fucking tease young seminarists with sex and bullshit, they do all they can to cull out the weak idiots who would chase women and other shit with no guilt or remorse and basically be sinful.
They specifically go after the virgin ones, knowing that since they missed a relationship\sexual intercourse they're the most fragile.
>but having sex before marriage is a s-sin, user!
That's why they tempt you.
They have no problems if you're a virgin, chaste and dedicated to god enough to withstand the psychical torture you will witness inside the seminary about your sexual craves and shit and when you will start your priest life, and they have no problems as well if you were fucking casanova and fucked tons of women, assuming you are now eager to take the vow of chastity and never touch a pussy again.
Every single priest and seminarist i know had sex at least once, when they were young or even when they were seminarists themselves.
Pure virginity\chastity is practiced by nuns, so that's a deal breaker.
Involuntary celibacy is soon to be a disability, anons.
Time to rev up those dicks.

reddit-tier pic

Yeah, I could. There's so much more to life. Having sex just for the sake of having sex is for lower forms of life. I do appreciate sex of two lovers going to have a baby, though.

uhh...sex is awesome. Idk what planet you guys are from, but when I'm not having regular sex I get depressed and lose confidence, and generally hate life and become more cynical. Vaginas are magic and reinvigorate you and fill you with life and gratitude and happiness. It's the best thing for your mental health, but being a slut and having meaningless sex with dumb sluts is pretty bad for you as well. Find a girl that you can satisfy and do just that, and I gursntee you'll be much happier and well balanced than before. Also blowjobs are the closest feeling to nirvana one can experience. My god especially when it's a dirty bitch that knows what she's doing. God damn I miss my whore ex.

Fix'd

Fucking little boys != virgin

Why are leaves so fascinated with interracial sex?

by "leaves", do you mean all of Sup Forums?

I meant Canadians, but yeah probably all of Sup Forums too.