How do we fix women?

Look at these topics of discussion among men and women on Facebook.

FOR MEN:
>Wikileaks, Fox News, George Soros, Megyn Kelly.

FOR WOMEN:
>Halloween, The Walking Dead, and a fucking cyclone.

Are women incapable of expressing opinions related to politics? Do they literally just vote on how they feel, or how attractive/unattractive the candidate looks like?

Why are women so fucking dumb?

They just need to hunt some dick to survive.

Their stupidity is an asset for their purpose.

>Ranch dressing

God bless America

Why do kneckbeards who can't get pussy always devolve into woman hating autists?

I smell a conspiracy between men and women to keep the ranch dressing away from Michael Moore

Is that your takeaway from this thread? What I have written is based from quantitative data that strongly suggests that women are inferior political beings, and I am asking how do we fix this?

Unless you think conversations about the fucking Walking Dead are more significant than Wikileaks? No, I didn't think so you cucked nu-male.

> how attractive/unattractive the candidate looks
I remember reading an article years ago that asserted the female vote has gone to the more handsome candidate in every single election but one.

>George Soros

So, everyone on this board is like 70 years old?

Fpbp

Why people who can't admit women shouldn't vote always resort to petty insults about the sexual habits of the people who can admit it?

kek, but why anyone would want to keep that fat fuck alive is beyond me.

Letting women vote was a big mistake.

you cant fix them, you can only strip them of their rights. rights they never earned to begin with. they are mental infants genetically and theres nothing we can do about it except eugenics but that takes too long to fix our current problems.

You can't.

Yeah, but the man side on that has a lot of really stupid shit, too.

>Robert De Niro
>Chicago Cubs
>Cleveland Indians
>World Series
>Kim Kardashian

What you're looking at isn't a man/woman problem. What you are looking at is a normie problem.

Solution: Kill all normies. Thank you, r9k.

What is it with women and ranch dressing?

Women really don't give a shit about Michael Moore. I wonder why.

There literally is nothing wrong with women

The problem is the men that take them seriously

get them to stand on their own and not care what their immediate social circle thinks so much. they're too conformist and won't speak out if it means offending consensus or means upsetting normies on jewbook.

>women
>cant stop talking about ranch dressing
Fat whores plz go

old males are redpilled as fuck

Bitches love ranch dressing. Gets them moist.

take away womens voting rights only sane thing to do

>ranch dressing

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
>I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
>I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN