Election remorse, anyone else feeling this?

Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute cyber attack on our infrastructure and call for a new election

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

It's just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement campaign, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

This is why we need to call on the electoral college to do their constitutional duties and elect the woman who should have been in charge in the first place against this Russian aggression

kys

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

That's it I guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now

We should petition the delegates to vote for real conservative ted "real conservative" cruz

Really gave the ole thinker a tinker

Not gonna lie, former Russian hacker here. This is fucking hilarious watching America crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the Democrats get the nuclear codes!

Don't worry, it's not like the US President actually does something.

Any time I feel remorse, I just turn on CNN for a bit.

Their ever increasing hysteria never fails to convince me President Trump was the correct choice.

Not gonna lie, former Hillary supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we must let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Let me be sincere and frank with you, OP, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute cyber attack on our infrastructure and call for a new election

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial

It's just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement campaign, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

This is why we need to call on the electoral college to do their constitutional duties and elect the woman who should have been in charge in the first place against this Russian aggression

I am going to enjoy watching the outpouring of salt on the 19th when you fucks lose all over again. It's going to be glorious.

(((optics)))

Literally the only people feeling election remorse right now are liberals and shills trying to instill doubt in the winners by making concern troll threads.

She lost. Get over it.

I know what you mean OP. To be truthful, I used to support Trump. It's been very funny to witness him fail so badly. Ultimately though, this man shouldn't be allowed to control our nuclear arsenal.

>anyone else feeling this?
Lol yeah you and all the other CTR cucks

Trump is stronger then ever you Libtard faggots.

I think you are confusing Trump with loser Hillary LOL

and you are weaker than ever

fellow trump supporter here. I think your opinion is very good. THX

>1 post by this id

I don't think I've heard of anyone regretting voting for Trump

"Oh yeah I'm totally a trump supporter. Trump is doing shit"
-Hillary supporters

Oh yes, new copypasta to devour

Wow, I am a #CruzMissle now

Only shills are feeling this.

Go away laffypol

Only shills are feeling remorse.

Go away laffypol

>Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did

This is the new "Hey guys I voted for Trump in the primaries like you, but seriously we can't let him have the nuclear codes" bullshit. Fuck off assholes, you lost, we won.

Tried to post a simple logical argument 'fuck off kike'. Direct, to the point and traditional but numerous problems with the captcha. Can someone please let this kike know he should fuck off back to where he came from? Problems here with the gook moot system.

Thx

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>I was Trump supporter but...

Wtf I'm a Trudeau Pluto now

I feel great. Good times ahead. MAGA!

CTR still on the payroll?

It was phishing, right?
Maybe the solution is to phish Russia.

If the russians really did hack the DNC, this doesnt show that Trump is a puppet at all. If anything it shows that the DNC had shit security and Putin did nothing more than help the public show that they were shitbags.

If anything Putin was the good guy here.

You were right up until "retard". City people are cucked by money and power and are too busy being distracted by the latest gadget or fad to do any kind of research of their own. What the media tells them is what they think, with rare exception.

- Manhattan voted 10x more for Clinton than Trump, at 515,481 to 50,935 (side note: isn't that a fucking low number of people to have voted in Manhattan? Population of 1.6 million...)
- Chicago went 912943 for Clinton, Trump 135317, again nearly a factor of 10x more votes (and again a really low number of voters - population of Chicago is 2.72 million and they just tipped over a million votes total)
- San Francisco voted nearly 10x more for Clinton AGAIN - 345,084 to 37,688. Population of SF - only 837442, which surprised me.

As someone who loves NYC this is quite disappointing, to know that nearly everyone who I would ever come into contact with there would freak out if they knew I was for Trump.

Incredibly, Miami seems to be your most based major city, with the voters only going for Clinton 2x as much as Trump.

Why are all the best places full of liberals? Seriously. It makes me really fucking sad to have to live like this.

Not gonna lie, former Russian hacker here. This is fucking hilarious watching America crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the Democrats get the nuclear codes!

You were right up until "retard". City people are cucked by money and power and are too busy being distracted by the latest gadget or fad to do any kind of research of their own. What the media tells them is what they think, with rare exception.

- Manhattan voted 10x more for Clinton than Trump, at 515,481 to 50,935 (side note: isn't that a fucking low number of people to have voted in Manhattan? Population of 1.6 million...)
- Chicago went 912943 for Clinton, Trump 135317, again nearly a factor of 10x more votes (and again a really low number of voters - population of Chicago is 2.72 million and they just tipped over a million votes total)
- San Francisco voted nearly 10x more for Clinton AGAIN - 345,084 to 37,688. Population of SF - only 837442, which surprised me.

As someone who loves NYC this is quite disappointing, to know that nearly everyone who I would ever come into contact with there would freak out if they knew I was for Trump.

Incredibly, Miami seems to be your most based major city, with the voters only going for Clinton 2x as much as Trump.

Why are all the best places full of liberals? Seriously. It makes me really fucking sad to have to live like this.

lol kys

get gassed OP, take your leftist shit out of here.

Not gonna lie, former Oddjob user here. This is fucking hilarious watching my 3 mates get rekt. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the golden gun!

History has shown that peaceful resistance is the only way to make lasting internal political change. The facts are that Donald Trump hasn't won the popular vote, and hasn't yet won the Electoral vote. In fact he hasn't won anything except a popular meme of success created by Russian interference. He's alienated Democrats, Republicans, The Intelligence Community, and industry, and there's a bipartisan and popular effort underway to keep him from winning the Electoral College, which would be a scenario that is perfectly legal under the bounds of U.S. Constitutional Law. Should that happen, I'm sure it will be the policy of the United States that any dissent be given representation before the third branch of the government, the Judicial Branch, to interpret the Constitution on the matter; anyone choosing the path of violence being considered an enemy of the state.

wtf I love jeb! now

You know... you dont really sound like a trump supporter, but you do sound exactly like a shill

>1 post by this ID

Use your brain anons

Scoreboard

>FBI and DoJ conspired to help her
>people were murdered on her behalf

CTR 2.0
>Double impact

>leaf

Let me be sincere and frank with you OP, I was a Trump supporter since June of 1984 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin has really soured me on him

i was a trump supporter for president since 1981. you clearly don't get it.

HAHA Hey guys I'm totally a Trump supporter JUST LIKE YOU. But I totally think all this stuff is pretty bad with all this stuff about BIG BAD OL RUSSIA.

I think we should TOTALLY just support Hillary instead! I was one of you guys so you can DEFINITELY trust me!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let that guy get the nuclear codes!

This thread is awesome!!!

the problem isn't the politics, it's that Trump is an idiot who isn't capable of handling the job.