>John "current year" Oliver
>Seth Meyers
>Larry Wilmore

Never watched tier
>James Corden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8UKXy5Jw6I
youtube.com/watch?v=mkQWiMuRSRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Colbert_(character)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are all faggots, just like you.

Kill yourself, leaf.

Sage

All of these are degenerate fagots and or jews.

kill yourself leaf, the day of the rake draws close.

sage

dude
republicans
am I right?

The only thing that comes close to an alternative to these guys is The Greg Gutfeld Show and Red Eye, both on Fox News.

I miss Tough Crowd so fucking much

Bunch of degenerate faggots and a fucking leaf.

>Watching the late night Jew

Good goy! Thank you, and rake care, leaf!

They are all shit, bill Maher being slightly higher since he admits Islam is degenerate.

Remove he could be better tier.
Move Noah down into Colbert's surprisingly bad tier, actually just flat out horrendous. Cordens pretty good actually. Its an actual interactive show. Oliver up to mixed tier, you're a retard to think he's bad in his detailed info segments. Conan doesn't belong in good tier probably could do better now that I think about it.

>known alcoholic Fallon is the only one not holding a drink.

What did they mean by this?

If you watch Conan you are a freedom hating faggot

Trevor Noah should be in horrendous tier (his show's ratings reflect that), otherwise fine list

how are colbert and oliver even still in business?

Hell no

>Pretty good tier
Conan
>Mediocre tier
Kimmel
>Absolute shit tier
Maher
Meyers
Colbert
>Not funny and relies solely on guests doing stunts for Youtube views tier
Fallon
>Not funny and relies solely on guests doing stunts for Youtube views and needs to be fucking castrated tier
Corden
>Literally who gives a fuck tier
Noah
Wilmore

>tfw no more Craig Ferguson Late Late Show

Kimmel is the only one who will take shot at liberals

Fallon was nice to Trump during his visit.

He's my list.

Never watch tier:
>Conan
>Kimmel
>Fallon
>Bill Maher
>Trevor Noah
>Colbert
>John "current year" Oliver
>Seth Meyers
>Larry Wilmore
>James Corden

seth meyers has really stepped it up imo. he's funny, he's relevant, he doesn't pull any punches.

test

Colbert used to be amazingly funny. It's really sad

I remember when Colbert actually tried to be funny. He's a fucking embarrassment now.

youtu.be/z8UKXy5Jw6I
Forgot link
SHALL

dvdsvaa

All I see are weak, replaceable cuckolds.

oh wow, that's my list as well

Fucking kek
>Doesn't pull any punches

What fucking liberal world you live in.

That fat British manlet is he only one I've watched and I couldn't make it more than 10 minutes because of how fucking boring it was.

I like Meyers, if you aren't a hugbox safe space republicuck he's pretty funny

COME BACK, CRAIG

>Trevor "BLM" Noah that high

Are you serious dude

He's on par with John Oliver

This

OP is a faggot leaf

BASED TIER:

JOHN OLIVER
GREG GUTFELD

SHIIIIIT TIER:
JIMMY FALLON
CONAN THE BARBARIAN(GOOGLE EARTH FOR GIANT FOSSILS)

INTERESTING TIER:
MAHER & KIMMEL

where is craig ferguson :(

>>Not funny and relies solely on guests doing stunts for Youtube views and needs to be fucking castrated tier
>Corden

A fucking leaf spitting the truth

>colbert
>surprisingly bad

He was good for "satire" of Republicans but when the mask was taken off he just became another Jon Stewart and ruined the late show with his bitching about trump

Eagerly awaiting Stewart to come out of retirement so him and Colbert can do some double-team bitching

I'm an old guy and even I don't watch TV anymore.

I liked "In the year 2000" and "inappropriate" sketches by Conan back in the day though.

I liked "In the year 2000" and "inappropriate" sketches by Conan back in the day though.

where is craig ferguson :(

How does this make you feel?

Why don't they go after Muslims at all though?

I can't watch this. I love Conan so I don't want to ruin him for myself.

Conan is the only ok one. Fire the rest but kill John Oliver.

They were all rabidly anti-Trump. How can anyone continue watching such irrelevant people?

Conan is ok. Fire the rest but kill John Oliver.

Not a liberal tier:
Kimmel

Ambiguous tier:
Fallon

Flaming Leftist tier:
Everyone else

I don't watch late night shows because they all seem to focus on politics too much and forget the show's supposed to be just fun to watch.

he already drank it

Conan is quite cool, and becomes actually crazier in his 50s (watch his BDSM Episode in Berlin). Only thing I'm worried about, is that he increasingly seems to feel the need to pander to blacks / gays and other minority groups to appear uber-liberal. I don't hate him but he should stop this and stick to his weird college-humor.

I don't really think Conan's that leftist

test

>2016
>watching the electric jew AT ALL

Anyone else think that Letterman was the GOAT?

>Late night comedians are somehow top-tier political experts
Burgers, explain yourselves

How the fuck is Bill maher and Trevor Noah not absolute shit-tier?

Also Seth meyers isn't as bad as the others. Just look at his reaction to trump winning.

Kimmel needs to be taken off the good list and placed on the beta pussy list. He literally cried on air because some lion got killed half way around the world.

>tfw he used to host the Man Show

pathetic.

He grew up Catholic and is a center-left guy that avoids the partisan stuff that Oliver, Myers and Late Show Colbert espouse.

Oh yeah what a great host!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=mkQWiMuRSRA

Shit tier
>all of them

KYS

Seth Meyers got emotional because his mother thought she would see the first female president. And his monologues are pure trump bashing.

I haven't watched it in years, but Red Eye was a genuinely great show. I didn't even know Greg Gutfeld got his own show.

Anyone that says you can't have a funny right wing show is obviously retarded, because that show proved it could be done. It's just that no network had ever tried it before, and it took a fucking news channel to make said comedy show.

>James "Sweden is the best country on Earth" Corden

All shit tier.

I would watch this.

>avoids the partisan stuff that Oliver, Myers and Late Show Colbert espouse
That's what should be expected of every celebrity. Being blatantly partisan just alienates everyone else and is generally harmful to the popular culture that they claim to be positive contributors to. Colbert and Jon Stewart have been especially irresponsible and effectively conditioned a generation to conflate all forms of entertainment with their political views.

>good tier
>Conan (((O'Brien)))

Well fuck m8

I was under the impression that Letterman was redpilled for some reason, to be honest though, i've never really watched a full show, just interviews of people i like.

Just for Patrice alone. :(

>>watching the electric jew AT ALL

It's the flickering Jew you autist.

>Oliver up to mixed tier, you're a retard to think he's bad in his detailed info segments
Lmao piss off you stupid shit. Curret yearman is the absolute fucking worst out of all of them. Look at the first show he did post-election.

Lettermanfags can go kill themselves, Leno is my man.

This. He also actually has funny Trump segments that make fun of his personality quirks rather than attack his policies.

>Colbert
Shill 4 Hill, nobody even knows that he is supposed to play a character also called Stephen Colbert who is a Republican but executes it so poorly that nobody even knows this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Colbert_(character)

>Conan
nice guy. would bro with

>Trevor Noah
He is actually supposed to be funny but his delivery is so poor that it's unwatchable. Maybe because he's from South Africa so he is out of touch with American politics and I can't relate to him. He's also a race-baiter. Fuck him.

>James Corden
Some fat Britbong faggot who does karaoke with celebrities. Maybe if I were bluepilled, I'd be entertained.

>Jimmy Kimmel
degenerate kike. the only thing enjoyable is the taking halloween candy from babies segments.

>John Oliver
Goofy unfunny commie kike with an unbearable accent. His jokes are so unfunny that people on Sup Forums only meme them ironically. We meme'd him so hard that he, le current year man, blew up the current year 2016 after Trump won. his shit is just propaganda and the audience just laughs at everything. probably fake.

>Seth Meyers
literally who?

>Larry Willmore
another racebaiting nigger. at least Trevor Noah growing up in Apartheid has some justification in his racebaiting.

>Jimmy Kimmel
the second most insufferable kike on here, below John Oliver. All of his shit is scripted. His skits are obnoxious and his laugh is annoying.

>Bill Maher
he's a hypocritical liberal kike but god damn I kinda like him. Maybe because I worshipped him during my edgy tween atheist phase. But he still has some good points and is pretty funny. Probably my favorite out of all of them. Conan is kinda boring.

>sO4M+/No
autistic faggot with homosexual tendencies.

>Jimmy Kimmel
>degenerate kike

wtf i thought he was a spaghetti nig

Conan is an anti-white faggot. Ever since I saw the video of him saying "we need less white men in the world", I can't look at his niggerly face, without getting sick.

Only your good tier is ok. Should be
>almost respectable tier:
Kimmel
Conan
Fallon

>Complete shit

everyone else