Atheism General

>tfw you have critical thinking
>tfw we are the enlightened ones

"I know that I know not, and I know that you know not"

Sup Forums atheist meetup when?
I went to a reddit one and it was great, but the unenlightened fools were too hesitant to criticise the jews.
I want to be around more free thinkers

> that shirt
I like dawkins, but this white guilt bullshit is annoying. Who cares if our ancient ancestors might have come from there? Who fucking cares? I'm not a nigger.

Read this as Autism General, I'll be leaving.

>I'm not a nigger.
Sup Forumstards are the niggers of Sup Forums.

"critical thinking" is my favorite atheist buzzphrase after "empirical evidence" and "sky daddy"

just goes to show how much they rely on social manipulation to make up for lack of spirituality and intellect

That quote is agnostic you stupid retard

I would come but i dont have my fedorah or my replica samurai sword E|8)|-< --/-----

If you call yourself a 'free thinker' you're probably an autist that spends all night watching 'How To Debate Christians' videos and then applies them to Omegle

>hurr durr i dont like these things in quotes

empirical evidence for a skydaddy? there is none friendo, so please step to the back of the que. this is not your place.

Stupid xtian detected.
Go warship your invisible sky wizard, pleb.

I literally have no time for debates. Its like telling people how to tie their shoelaces. disgusting.

>enlightened
>absolute statements about the universe

Sad!

atheism is agnostisism about the creator of the (potentially existing) multiverse.

>falling for the dawkins meme
also
>tfw millenials are too old to member the matrix
>tfw they dont know where "redpill" meme comes from
>tfw neo was literally jesus and dated trinity

>reminder that even african pagan mythology is better than atheist's

Atheism is your current stance, agnostism and gnostism are how sure you are. See the dawkins scale

LISTEN BUDDY JUST FACE IT.

ALL OF THE HUMDRUM WRITTEN IN THE LAST 5000 YEARS IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CREATION EVENT OF THE UNIVERSE.

PEOPLE HAVE DONE THE EXPERIMENTS AND MADE DATA AND HAVE A STORY WHICH EXPLAINS THE OBSERVATIONS. THIS IS USEFUL. THIS IS SCIENCE.

RELIGION IS ORGANISED LYING FOR SOCIAL COHESION.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE!

Reminder that pagan religions are far more valid than xtianity because it was around longer.
Xtianity was basically scientology 2000 years ago.

ITT: Triggered theists kek

The "Void" of a lack of a creator is a complete meme. I set my ambitions in a creative realm of my own understanding. I feel no sadness to know i have no eternal soul.

Man cannot survive on logic alone. For the volk to survive it must have something greater than itself to bind itself to morals and laws, be it real or invented.

Your desire for a secular world is a self-defeating project.

>I know that you know not
You can't know that for sure though.

I don't want a secular world, I want an enlightened world. One where people can speak honestly and rationality, and false things can be regarded false.

yes but you can exhaust any person who says otherwise. using induction it is proven that i can know that you do not know.

secularism is just multiplying retard by retard

Inductive conclusion is a probability based on presented evidence, not absolute knowledge. So you still don't know that I don't know, and never will.

But then you don't know that I dont know better.
But I do, clearly.

>0.99999999999999999999999999999999999.... =/=1, the post.

Right, we both can't know if either of us knows better than the other. All we have is faith that we do.

How do we stop the religionfags from outbreeding atheists?

Sterilization for all adults who have imaginary friends

no it just means that the operation is the same for all pairs of people and reaches the same conclusions from any reference person.

The first humans did originate from Africa though, white people went up north and mutated due to climate.

AYO HOL UP
YOU TRYNA SAY WE WUZ
NIGGAZ AND SHIET?

All we know for certain, is there is a lot left to learn.

Does it not stand to reason that those with the technology to see it should find it first?

Logical positivism. Give the objective reasons for youthful female pregnancy. Women aren't complete idiots; just heavily misled, and very cock hungry.

No. There is basically nothing left to understand.
We have observed nearly all phenomena, and can not do any experiments beyond the scales we have measured. We know we are a dense wave/atoma packet which acts in a mathematically specific way, in a Universe of stars and Galaxies of the same material.