Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19449030/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Delaware
>Maryland
>Virginia

>Southern

I prefer "happy solstice" since that's what all these winter holidays are based on anyway

>Christianity is the majority in America
>More young kids stop believing in fairy tales
>"WE'RE BEING ROUNDED UP FOR A HOLOCAUST"

Why do Southern States prefer Happy Holidays? I thought southern blacks and rednecks were supposed to be hardcore evangelicals

Christmas is too hard to pronounce with fat lips.

>only 1k respondents in a country of 300k
Clickbait

I'm from Western Mass and people quite intentionally say Merry Christmas to each other. The happy holidays shit must be because of Jew York.

yankees have been invading our cities since the 1860s

fuck off

new years > cuckmas

Happy Festivus

Happy Yule borther

u pagans got ur shit stomped in many times over the years, give it up already.

hows freshman year of college?

*Tips fedora*

I, too, prefer to usher the alms of our most vaunted solstice season, m'lady.

It's not about the religion itself. Christmas is a Western/European holiday, and we're being forced to acknowledge Kwanzaa,Hanukkah, and whatever-the-fuck else sandnigger and poo religions, by liberals.

Saying "happy holidays" is basically surrendering to multiculturalism.

Who gives a fuck

One more petty topic people are trying to force me to care about while i have items of actual importance on my mind.

I'm a Jew and had someone say "Meery Christmas" to me, which I didn't mind and respond with a merry Christmas as well. A Christian actually got offended for me and said "you should say happy holiday", fucking NYC liberals

>Saying Merry Christmas before the 24th
Stay cucked christards

Surprised the West is that high, you'd think Cuckifornia would drag down the average.

Christmas is of pagsn origins. We might as well call Christmas a consumer holiday.

Pagan* gotta correct myself

>south
>happy holidays
what the fuck

that's a perfectly fine number of respondents dumb shit.

250 for each region does seem kind of low desu

I don't give a fuck where it came from originally. It's a solid piece of Western/white culture now. Its pagan origins actually make it better.

Shitting on it is basically the same as how Swedish leftists shit on their own culture. You might as well replace with Washington Monument with a mosque, or wear a shirt that says "proud cuck" everywhere you go.

this map makes no sense, nobody groups those countries listed as west as part of the same region.

i don't give a fuck about the solstice

i'm wishing you a merry christmas

I heard a "Merry Christmas" today.

I was happy.

>What is Major cities in Florida and Texas
They outnumber, not only their own states, but other states too.

A gift giving holiday thats celibrated in December and the people who sell the gifts try to make the consumer happy. isnt the same as sweeden-cuck syndrome.

No they don't otherwise those states would be hard blue.

>300k
isn't that just 300000?

But Christmas is just one day, the Christmas holidays are longer.

Why is wishing someone happy holidays a bad thing?

More like NYC.

I'm from eastern Long Island (Suffolk County, which went for Trump by a solid margin) and most people say "Merry Christmas."

The only people who say "Happy Holidays" are store clerks, and I understand why they do, they'll get shit from their managers if some snooty liberal complains.

I came when Trump said "Merry Christmas!" at the Pennsylvania rally last night

What are you even trying to say. Bitching about "muh consumerism" is leftist diatribe. Also, the fact that Christmas has become highly-commercialized doesn't detract from the fact that it's still a time for white family unity and celebration of anti-degenerate values, etc. In fact, many Christian ministers are opposed to the commercialization of Christmas as well.

I don't even consider myself to be strongly-theist, but even I can recognize a de facto good for the white community. You on the other hand, seem to be intent on finding an excuse to be a cuck.

That's bullshit
Oklahomans almost invariably say merry Christmas

>Number of respondents: 1,056
It's shit

Typical Swede.

>Aknowedges the popularity of December based gift giving holidays
>"KEK"

Well Brits say "Happy Christmas" what's up with that?

Mexicans are good for at least one thing, though too many say it in Spanish.

im an old man tired of your meme shit, and i want to go back to the old roman tradition

Maine here,

Merry Christmas.

Buy a gun.

t. american "pagan"

I grew up in Suffolk as well. Can confirm. Even the Jews around here say merry christmas

"happy holidays" = merry christmas and happy new year

or happy hanukah and happy new year.

don't overthink it. its just "Enjoy your vacation as you see fit"

that's all.

Iranians were the first people to celebrate winter solistice (shaab yalda), snowniggers are appropriating our culture

I lived in Southold and Laurel for a while. nice place.

Six years ago I was told we were going to sing for the Christmas play and that we had no choice to sing it, being me I didn't know why some parents didn't want them singing it. Then I realized we started singing a jewish song about Hannukah. I realized that two years later what I was forced to do. Gas the kikes... seriously.

Lol the winter solstice itself isn't a pagan thing. It's an astronomical phenomenon. Shortest day of the year.

Iranian culture was founded by whites though. They're called proto-Indo-Europeans, and they werealmost identical to modern Europeans.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19449030/

I have never heard anyone say Happy Holidays outside of a government institution

t. georgiafag for 24 years

Iranians are still white

Never heard "happy holidays" in my entire 20 years of life

t.Floridian

>Iranian culture was founded by whites
no shit retard. it was founded by iranians.
>american education

I've heard "turkey day" instead of thanksgiving too

Shit is retarded

Maybe Californians get on with their lives instead of getting triggered about someone saying Merry Christmas like the south and northeast

No, but the rest of it is.

They are south of the Mason-Dixon line.

>90% of Americans celebrate Christmas
>right wing nut jobs think there's some war on the holiday

Old Bay-fag reporting in

I prefer Merry Christmas. But Happy Holidays encompasses the heathen holidays and the New Year as wel,l so its pretty useful desu, fampai.

>south of the Mason Dixon Line
please tell me the Our Schools Dont Teach Geography Line, so I may use that instead

Yes they do.

I prefer happy Quanza

Southerner here. It's because we're polite.

Merry Christmas

T. Michigan

Right-wing meme dreams.

Huh. I'm in Texas in a pretty diverse area and I really only hear merry Christmas in stores and restaurants.

This gent gets it.

*sips sweet tea*

Roll tide my friend have a glass of sweet tea on me