Why should I "move back to Africa" when whites forced my ancestors to come to this country in the first place?

Why should I "move back to Africa" when whites forced my ancestors to come to this country in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
worldcat.org/search?qt=worldcat_org_bks&q=out of america&fq=dt:bks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you must mean when your ancestors were conquered by neighbouring tribes and sold to happy merchants?

Because back then you had a purpose, we invented the combine, you use expired
NEXT

>be nigger
>not be happy as slave
>get freed
>not be happy free
it's evident to us that you're not happy here

This

Actually other tribes that conquered your ancestors tribes sold you to Europeans who brought you here.

Because Whites forced your ancestors to this country in the first place.

>(((whites))) forced my ancestors to come to this country

>when whites forced my ancestors to come to this country in the first place?
How can just a few white guys round up thousands of slaves? Are you blacks colossal pussies? No fighty backy? Sit your bitch ass down.

because life isnt fair

so you are suggesting you do not want to be a king and sheeet?

If you want us to "go back", then you're our ride back "home".

ITS ALL LE JOOOOS

THOSE EBIL JOOOS

You shouldn't necessarily go back, but you should be paying the white man reparations. If it wasn't for us bringing your ancestors over to the land of freedom and opportunity, you would be wasting away in some African hellhole. A thank you letter would be a good start.

the (((whites))) that brought you over here bought you from the blacks in africa who enslaved you in the first place

I'm pretty sure not a single one of my ancestors were slave owners, but I'd gladly pay for your one-way ticket back to Africa. If your ancestors were never enslaved, you'd be in a fucking mud hut right now, eating rats. White people don't owe you shit.

The strong took advantage of the weak. They eventually felt bad and stopped. The End. Go home to the motherland if you don't like it. Just be careful not to get enslaved by black slavers.

>103222905

I'm not sure you would want that if we are all such brutal slave traders.

Why are you staying then?
Also (((Whites))).

you should be executed in the street.

>a white man paid actual money for your ancestor, to spare him from certain death.
>forced

You should move back because you do nothing but complain about being here, while sucking up tons of taxpayer money. You keep complaining that you don't like it here, so leave.

No one has ever told you that irl, whites died by the hundreds of thousands to free your ancestors, being left there would have made your acestors' and therefore your life much shittier. Get over it Jamal.

Because your ancestors were "forced" to come here.

So, you're staying... out of spite?

so you're blaming jews for the fact that you guys bought slaves from them?

We'll happily pay for that ticket if that's where you want to go.

Oh please, even if you were given your own landed country here in the US you would continue to bitch and moan about everything
A lot of us would be more than willing to pay for your ticket.

Other Africans sold you and forced you to come here, actually.

> you guys
Yeah, all of the 1-2% of geographically Southern concentrated whites whose ancestors comprise next to nothing of the current American demographic landscape. I feel so collectively guilty for my ancestors who moved to the Midwest and probably didn't even know black people existed.

Whites need to GTFO, too. This land needs to be reclaimed by Natives and mestizos.

because your services are no longer required and we would like to return the farm equipment we rented

you people always bitch about how you were forced to be here anyway, so shouldn't you be lunging at the opportunity to leave?

I'm getting the vibe you aren't a problem negro but just for information sake, we already tried to set up a place for you in Liberia.

If blacks really do want to relocate somewhere the rest of us would be more than happy to try again.

I wouldn't even be opposed to giving blacks their own state in the U.S. if they all fucked off there and left us to our own.

No offense meant, this "diversity" thing clearly will never work, it's obvious now. The rest of us have had enough with the whining, violence, and "poor victim wur muh gibs be at" mentality.

It's time for blacks to venture out on their own and stop relying on whites.

Jews were more than just slave traders, they also made up 25% to 40% of all slave ownership in the united states.

Mestizos were never here in the first place to reclaim it though, they're phenotypically distinct from North American Natives other than maybe the Pueblo or the ones from Colorado, Arizona, or New Mexivo

>because your services are no longer required and we would like to return the farm equipment we rented
Too bad

>you people always bitch about how you were forced to be here anyway, so shouldn't you be lunging at the opportunity to leave?
Nope, America is my home. Why should I leave the country that my ancestors built

Whites talk a lot of shit but aren't a cohesive people. It's not like there haven't been blacks who have wanted to leave America. For example Marcus Garvey. He wanted blacks to go back to Africa and whites hated him. There was black Hebrews who want to move back to Israel, which whites hate too. Then there's organizations like the Nation of Islam that wanted to leave white society and promote racial segregation, but whites hated them too. Then MLK wanted racial unity and the man is shot. You just can't win.

>ancestors hung and our babies thrown into lakes as gator bait
>thinking we wont go out guns blazing
>thinks we'll leave willing, even when facing death.

You're pure evil and you revel in that notion, your roman churches are satanist pastures and you worship nephilim.

Jesus, along with all Jews were black and this has all been prophesy.

Times almost up, everyones waking up,accept Christ or burn in hell along with your "jewish" cousins.

FPBP

lol senpai I m laffin

i agree with nation of islam actually

very happy keith ellison could potentially be head of the DNC

imo i think democrats do more for the nationalist cause than republicans, they've caused whites to wake up

in fact, i think if romney would've won in 2012, he probably would've won another term and we would've never got trump

>Jesus, along with all Jews were black and this has all been prophesy.

DAS RITE

we wuz hebrews n sheeeit

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

You're high-minded edomites

>laffin at death and misery
Godless.

Because there you won't feel like a failure and no-one will listen when you whine.

You're presumably an adult - either stop complaining, whining about oppression and taking handouts, or sack up and make a choice where you won't be in the way of anything to complain about wrt whites.

By the way it'd be good for your kids - they wouldn't feel inferior, wouldn't be spoiled by instant gratification. I prefer the 3rd world myself, but it helps if you've never known anything else. Just think, no-one but other blacks around - no complexes. Sack up and do it. Save up $10K, $15K and pick a relatively stable country and go.

Do it for your children.

blacks aren't going to leave the country, but i would like to offer the state of illinois as a black ethnostate

that way you can have all black government, black laws, and black everything so you stop whining about discrimination n sheeit

To punish the descendants of those niggers who sold your ancestors.

'Out of America', by Keith Richburg

makes that same point, except without the reparations part.

This this where you can find the book in a library near you, if you're in the US (maybe the world, too).

worldcat.org/search?qt=worldcat_org_bks&q=out of america&fq=dt:bks

He idolized Africa, went there as a reporter, saw all the horrors of the early-mid 90s - Rwanda, Somalia, corruption in Kenya. Went to South Africa, and sympathized when whites talked about 'up north', though he couldn't quite bring himself to come out and say it.

Ended up in Hong Kong IIRC, couldn't stand either America or Africa. But, anyone thinking about all this, it's a good read, he's thoughtful and pretty honest.

Hey, I didn't choose to be here either, OP. No one on Sup Forums did. No one chooses where they are born.

I renounce my crown n shieeet

So tell your freres to stop bitching and to act like they care about the place.

the thing about blacks is they are very tribal

i used to work with alot of blacks, and whenever we brought up politics, they brought race into every issue. always talking about "how will this help the black community". didn't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves.

meanwhile, you talk with whites, and they actually talk about the issues. no one talked about how we needed more whites in congress, or how we need to help "the white community", but rather policies that would help everyone.

> my ancestors built

Pfff. Without whites whatever you built would look like Africa.

Because you won't stop bitching about whites buying your ancestors from other blacks

If you are so pissed off about the wrongs of the Atlantic slave trade you can fix it by getting the fuck out of here and going back to Africa to die of dysentery like the unappreciative nigger you are

Well, that depends. Do you subscribe to the notion that US institutions are inherently racist, being the product of white people, many of whom historically didn't like black people very much? Do you think that this general malaise of racism prevents African Americans from succeeding? If so, you might consider moving somewhere that doesn't have those institutions or culture.

Whites felt sorry for your ancestors and bought them to provide a better life. The alternative was being tortured to death over an open flame.

Y'all ungrateful

More white americans died to free you than were ever brought here in the first place. Get the fuck out you piece of shit.

>Why should I leave the country that my ancestors built
Because your ancestors apparently built a racist shithole you won't stop bitching about.

>Why should I "move back to Africa" when whites forced my ancestors to come to this country in the first place?

Because you keep bitching about Whitey even though he's spent decades, and fucking trillions, on gibs for you and you still don't get any more civilized - in fact you've fucking regressed.

Go back to Africa and you can be blessed by Black rule once again.

Africa is for animals.

Pic related.