Nu-comedy

>"i love america SO much, like so much, i jack off to the statue of liberty"
>laughter
>"by the way, you know that little poem at the bottom of the statue of liberty, the one that says give me your tired and hungry masses, your poor? yea, REPUBLICANS hate that"
>laughter, applause, standing ovations
>"but i'm not surprised because like 25% of this country is racist misogynist xenophobes"
>raucous laughter, more applause

This is almost verbatim. I haven't seen standups in like three years. Is this how they all are now? The last one I saw was Chapelle talking about how niggers are stupid. It was pretty funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUPdhEH9By0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pandering is easy when you know your audience buys what you're selling

What is it about nu-males that gives them poor eyesight?

Why are right wingers incapable of humor?

Too much video games?

t. glasses-wearer

Sad, isn't it. Even comics I love, like Hannibal Buress, make it a point to insult/alienate anyone who even leans right. It would be one thing if it were done in jest, but they freely admit that it's sincere.

>tfw George Carlin died just before the death of liberalism and its replacement by lunatic social justice progressivism
Death is truly merciful.

That poem is written by a Victorian era romantic poet from France.

Fuck off faggot. America had exclusionist immigration laws until the fucking 1960s.

This cuck is the voice of Zero in GTA San Andreas.

It's simple, really. If you make fun or the right, they'll hate what you say but defend your right to say it.

If you make fun of the left, they'll try to get you fired.

Watch Sam Hyde stand up for the good shit

its mostly just david cross. every bit of stand up ive seen from him is fucking insufferable.

This mother fucked looks like a half shaven Ewok.

Yeah fuck this nu-comedy shit. Tried getting into Dirk Gebtile(?) On Netflix, it would be pretty good if the protagonist wasn such a fuckin nu-male metrosexual cuck who simpl isn't funny.

>"hey we can be friends, I'm sure we have plent in common.. we both like.. eating food.."
>switched off and will never go back

>>"by the way, you know that little poem at the bottom of the statue of liberty, the one that says give me your tired and hungry masses, your poor? yea, REPUBLICANS hate that"

Everyone goes to the pound to adopt the sick, flea ridden, diseased old dogs.

>they'll hate what you say but defend your right to say it.

Oh, that tired old meme? Who complained about Janet Jackson's nipple flash at the superbowl, do you think? Leftists?

comedy is almost synonymous with moral grandstanding at this point. it sounds messed-up to say, but I don't like "comedy" any more.

why are comedians mocking me :((((( can;t take a joke?

Bill Burr has become a politically correct retard as well but at least he's still funny.

I wish Patrice was still here.

autism through the roof.

Lack of sunlight in childhood.

Opie and Anthony's guest were funny as fuck.

>I wish Patrice was still here.
>Patrice will NEVER comment about ISIS, Trump, kill a sjw with logic or have a two sided debate about BLM
i didnt ask for these feels fag

Burr is still quite middle-ground, unlike Jewis CK

I sat through his whole special and could maybe muster a chuckle.

It's a tired shtick

John Mulaney is pretty funny desu. He's very beta but I don't think I've ever heard him get political or SJW in any way.

>nipple flashing is free speech
huh?

I find humor here much funnier than anywhere else pretty much for pic related.

I even laugh at jokes/gags from liberals and the like who I can't stand. I thought some of the "Drumphy" shit was and still is pretty funny even though I think it's totally braindead.

I also like laughing at various stories I've seen here, usually imagining the lot of us here laughing together. I suppose it's funnier we have a group session where we all make jokes and laugh instead of 1 guy whose the authority figure telling us whats funny.

He was going to stroke out at some point. Would have gotten worked up over some insane sjw one day and then BOOM

Just to add, I'll even laugh at people steaming into me or my opinions at top speed if they say it savagely enough.

Most of the time I'm serious but some spins I've seen people here put on things, they just do it so well. Like undiscovered poets.

Nia ruined Bill.

>tfw you remember bill's marriage rants
>now he's married to a couch dwelling negress leech with a halfbreed child on the way at 50yo

they're compulsive masturbators. it's the same reason why so many asians need glasses.

hrw he reads comments like these

chapelle and joey diaz are the only guys i watch

Carlin was a hack.

Does Sup Forums like 9/11 humor?

youtube.com/watch?v=aUPdhEH9By0

Stand-up comedians are the WORST humankind has to offer. They're just a bunch of cynical douchebags

Joe Rogan's Triggered was pretty decent

Slaves don't need to aim.

This. Greg Gutfeld and Dennis Miller are fucking awful.

>jew-comedy

Look at that pic how did you not notice

Depends on who you see. You gotta look up there stuff and what they've been saying recently if you wanna avoid that.

jesus christ germany

yea it was good. the new dana carvey one is good too, he made fun of trump but im p sure he lowkey voted for him

America has never had an immigration policy that reflected whats on the statue of liberty. Literally never.

>"by the way, you know that little poem at the bottom of the statue of liberty, the one that says give me your tired and hungry masses, your poor? yea, REPUBLICANS hate that"

That poem written by a Jewess immigrant in the late 19th century? Yeah, SO American.

>implying that you are so blue pilled you can't even into Carlin's social commentary

Carlin had a routine about people like you. pic related