Why you believe in semitic religions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t74UFPNX8Ag
fritzwagner.com/ev/eric_voegelin_bibliographic_key.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hU6TkfCGlX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

christianity was spread by the romans, not the jews, which killed jesus. christianity is about as semetic as the roman emperor

Nobody believes God came from nowhere, they believe he's timeless. It's a prerequisite for being God, genius. Beyond time and space.

God exists outside of time and space and he hates sodomy. Praise Jesus, ok?

The Jews used Rome, just as they use modern day Rome (America)

this has to be the most autistic image I've ever seen, not surprised it comes from a LEAF

reminder that "jews" who did not accept christ and spread his gospel are literally the ancestors of the satanist elites we see today.

God is Aliens bro, make more sense now?

>one post by this ID

don't forget to sage

Proud papal son here. Ur pic is a straw man and we can play those all day. But if we're being honest we're never going to convince each other an ioda. So let's agree to disagree heretic

Why?

The Abrahamic religions are the cause of most of the violence, death and suffering the world today. We'd be much better off having to reason with each other than killing each other to please these shitty gods.

>reason with each other
>reason

Bold claim friend. Let's see your proofs. Also this "Islam is an Abrahamic religion" meme needs to end. They are the antithesis of Abrhamic religion.

Whereas the Big Bang Theory makes perfect sense... even though it is not the 'first cause' of anything, just another event in a string of events that basically explains nothing as to why the fuck a whole universe exists when energy and matter couldn't possibly be it's own cause (without breaking several laws of logic, physics and so on).

But a huge badass explosion solves everything! Very Murrican

>Bold claim friend. Let's see your proofs.
Well, it is kind of a stretch to imagine people can reason with each other. But if all parties ditch their fairy tales, superstitions, religions, dogma and other nonsense, we 'd have fewer reasons to hate/kill each other.

>Also this "Islam is an Abrahamic religion"
It's not a 'meme". It's a fact. Islam is nothing more than a tawdry militant rehash of Judaism and Christianity.

Who decides what is nonsense and what isn't? I'll wait.

Also, it is not. Read the Qu'ran.

That's extremely islamaphobic of u

Religions were just organized rules of society.

When society changes, so must religion.

That's why the Muslim exodus into Europe is 98% guaranteed to destroy it. Two radically different society structures can not stand. One MUST eat the other.

>Whereas the Big Bang Theory makes perfect sense... even though it is not the 'first cause' of anything, just another event in a string of events that basically explains nothing as to why the fuck a whole universe exists when energy and matter couldn't possibly be it's own cause (without breaking several laws of logic, physics and so on).

So all the atoms of the universe are packed into this tiny, insanely hot, super dense ball defying all laws of physics, time, chemistry, gravity, etc, but the rules of logic are somehow special snowflakes untouched by the fact that the universe doesn't even exist yet.

I read in another thread that beleibers eventually suffer brain damage from all the cognitive dissonance and delusional beliebing for so long. Now I suddenly see why.

these niggas really believe it, it doesnt seem to be a meme for them

The idea of God makes more sense then everything just magically forming itself out of nowhere one day.

>And hates gays
I love how this is for some reason supposed to disprove a divine being. Who cares if He hates fags? Who the fuck doesn't?

t. retard

You'll never change a Christian's mind with this kind of argument. You have to hit them where it hurts and go after their core beliefs.

>pic related

(You)
>Who decides what is nonsense and what isn't?
Logic is rational and sensible
Beliefs are irrational and nonsensical.

>Also, it is not. Read the Qu'ran.
So who revealed the Koran to Mohammad? The angel Gabriel? A fictional Bible angel?
You lose.

>That's extremely islamaphobic of u
I have no fear of Islam, but no one can reasonably have any respect for it.

Nice bait.
Also
>A

kys papist scum

>The idea of God makes more sense then everything just magically forming itself out of nowhere one day.
You're right. I guess it's good nobody believes that.
This is about as egregious as suggesting that God is some old bearded guy sitting on a cloud somewhere.

i hate gays too, a am I god?

Logically explain the double slit experiment.
Checkmate atheists.

That really makes my Nous cogitat.

>The idea of God makes more sense then
The idea of god is nonsense. Everything literally makes more sense than "gods".

>everything just magically forming itself out of nowhere one day.
Scientists don't make this claim. But this is the infantile level at which beliebers fail to comprehend even the simplest part of the Lambda-CDM model.

Refute this, pro tip : You can't.
Btfo isms, btfo atheists, btfo evolution. Get fucked, idiots.
>Arguments on the lecture, explanation and answering questions
Refute all his works, point by point, here's an easy list:

>Everything literally makes more sense than "gods".
What about particles changing behavior exclusively based on whether or not they are observed?
Defend this, fedora-tipper.

If anything, the double-slit experiment aids to disprove God.

God is an entity. He isn't a physical form of anything. He's only depicted as a bearded guy in those children's bible coloring books and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hU6TkfCGlX8

This is you

One of the few things you can derive from the experiment is that the rules of the universe include observation
sounds like god to me

>Atheism
>The claim to knowledge that matter originated from nowhere

Fight me heathen, I have God on my side what do you have?

This misses the entire premise of religion. Religion posits that since there must have been a beginning to everything then it follows that there must have been a cause. it's a proposed solution to the issue of causality. We know the universe has existed for an finite number of events thus it began at some point in the past. God acts as a solution to this problem by filling the gap in knowledge between what is and what was before it.

There are thousands of arguments you could make for why you shouldn't follow religion, but this is not one of them.

Pilot wave theory, Copenhagen interpretation is overrated.

>Logically explain the double slit experiment.
Not believing in your made up gods in no way means I have to subscribe to any other ideas. That's just you being irrational. Again.

>Checkmate atheists.
Check yourself, dimwitted theist:
creationchart.jpg
"I declare this debate over and myself the winner"

That the idea that a superior divine being sitting up in The Unknown and controlling all living things and is the creator and controller of MUH SCIENCE, and decides the fates of our spirits once our bodies have expired on the mortal Earth triggers you this much. It's actually kind of funny. Athecucks are the worst.

>implying semitic religions aren't a real thing
>implying me not being a faggot about my beliefs or lack thereof means I believe in semitic gods
>A FUCKING LEAF

>Better yet, inorganic matter became organic, this gap between it and being originated from nowhere is way more insurmountable.

oh shit thanks
baiting with this finally got me something interesting to read up on

:^)

No prob user, quantum always bugged the fuck outta me until I read up on that. There are videos where they reproduce the double slit experiment using oil droplets.

Two things.
When I say God, I am referring to the omnipresent, omniscient Abrahamic one, which by definition precludes the possibility of unobserved particles.
Also, in QM 'observer' doesn't necessarily mean consciousness.

>What about particles changing behavior exclusively based on whether or not they are observed?
What of it? When we observe something that we never saw before or knew before, that's a scientific discovery. If it happens in nature, then its real. Gods are fictions of the mind. They are *real* only inside your otherwise empty head.

>Atheism
>The claim to knowledge that matter originated from nowhere
Not nearly the actual definition of atheism. But close for a theist or a third-grader.

God is not on your side.

No. You didn't even understand my original statement but readily assumed that I'm a Billy Bob who thinks that the Big Bang is wrong because muh heresy.

Just shut up, listen and only talk after you've come up with a decent argument. It's probably too late though and most people you know already think you're an annoying little retard. So sad.

>Religion posits that since there must have been a beginning to everything then it follows that there must have been a cause.
Unless it is your gods, then you throw the logic out and claim you have special knowledge directly from the "creator" himself that he doesn't have a cause.

I'll bet your pantry is full of snake oil that you got for a real good deal.

>We know the universe has existed for an finite number of events thus it began at some point in the past.
We don't know that. You're distorting the science with some absurd strawman, most likely because your rational mind is completely crippled.

The most powerful groups and secret societies of the world all worship a god, or gods. These people have most of the hidden 'knowledge' of the world, going back thousands of years, even pre-egypt.

If you look into what they believe in, and what their philosophy truly is, you'll learn that it's the anti-thesis of the biblical God, and in fact is the adversary spoken of within the Bible. This is not even debatable, yet most people are so brain washed and ignorant that they won't even pick up a book, or go to a library to read about these things.

If you don't believe the Bible, fine, but why don't you look into what the free-masons (sons of light), rosicrucians, and other societies all believe, you'll discover they all follow the same luciferian philosophy.

However, this requires people actually doing research, reading, and thinking for themselves, which is not something most 'profane' are used to. Most people only live their lives as a conditioned response to their environment and never have an original thought in their lives.

If you don't believe the Bible then start working backwards from what they believe, and you'll eventually come to the same conclusion as anyone else who's taken the time to study esoteric symbology and theology.

We live in the information age, where the answer to most of life's most meaningful questions are literally at our fingertips, but most people only want to spend time watching football and drinking beers.

Nihilism is the gift you've been given by those that control you, but I assure you that they do not share the same belief as an uneducated keyboard warrior.

Seek the truth.

Damn that's a shit MSPaint job. Looks like it was made by an eleven year old.

Refute this, pro tip : You can't.
Btfo isms, btfo atheists, btfo evolution. Get fucked, idiots.
>Arguments on the lecture, explanation and answering questions
Refute all his works, point by point, here's an easy list:

Until you refute this, there is a technical name for all atheists : fools.

Atheism is the lack of belief, but the possibility is not of the table. You're a smelly unshaven fedora tipping nihilist, is what you are. I normally don't say this but: ba/ck to Reddit.

tl;dw
tl;dr
Just give me your most compelling points so I can refute them with less effort.

>That the idea that a superior divine being sitting up in The Unknown and controlling all living things and is the creator and controller of MUH SCIENCE, and decides the fates of our spirits once our bodies have expired on the mortal Earth triggers you this much. It's actually kind of funny.
You make up gods and religions, then you make up a distorted strawman argument against atheism?

You're on a roll.

Here's how it works, sparky. You take a peice of paper and draw a line down the middle. On one side you put:
Facts, reason, science, evidence, logic, objectivity and critical thinking. And non-belief.

On the other side you put beliefs, superstitions, religions, myths, bias, legends, supernatural, pseudosciences, metaphysics, conspiracy theories, delusions and hallucinations.

That's the inescapable taxonomy.

You don't have to apologize for being gullible and dimwitted, but it would be great if you would just snap out of it.

Gave you all the material, delimitated the debate, you refuse to watch, refuse to read, why should anyone waste time arguing with someone who refuse to learn anything whatsoever.
You can't give up a discussion and write a clean sheet claiming you won an argument.
Worse than a fool is a sophist.
Go bark somewhere else, you have nothing to offer.

Settle down, Rogan.
Here smoke this, Gorilla Glue joint and eat these Primal Ape matcha pills.
Here, listen to some alaskan throat singing on these Howler Monkey brand headphones.
Jamie, can you pull up some pictures of alaskan throat singin?
Yeah, there we go...man those guys are so connected with nature.

>Better yet, inorganic matter became organic, this gap between it and being originated from nowhere is way more insurmountable.
And yet, don't the inorganic "dust-to-dust" bible beliebers say the exact same thing? When you die, if you decompose naturally, your atoms will return to the Earth. Part of you will become sedimentary rock. Maybe even salt, that eventually gets mined and sprinkled on somebody's french fries. Organic is a natural cycle.

The l-shaped proteins you idiots probably call "mean old acids" tend to form by themselves under the right conditions. Who is to say this is not a very natural process? Just because you don't know anything about it doesn't mean it's not a thing.

Well said fellow leaf. I use to be a really snobby atheist.

Then I started watching these vids on YT about "the end times deception." That's when I realized the jews fuck with us for a reason. Jews literally are the children and satan. The star of david is actually the star of the demon Remphan.

I'm not going to watch a lecture and sift through a fuckton of literature just to debate a Brazilian on the Internet when that very same Brazilian could just tell me all the important bits and save us all a lot of time.

>Nihilism is the gift you've been given by those that control you
You apparently don't understand the concept of nihilism.

Nihilism generally is considered in two forms:

(1) Existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value, or
(2) Moral nihilists, who assert that morality does not inherently exist, and that any established moral values are abstractly contrived.

Theist have such damaged cognitive abilities that they cannot see the blatant false dilemma fallacy in their analysis.

An atheist's life has far more meaning to him because it is the only life he has. He knows it is up to him to make purpose for himself, not wait for some deity to hand it to him or decide his "destiny". So the evidence completely contradicts the hsyteria of theists who claim nilhilism #1.

Morality is a man-made concept. Men invent rules, then they fabricate "gods" to enforce the rules. That's been the unwavering constant of all made-up gods in history. This also reinforces the idea of nihilism #2. Ask any theist if he believes in Zeus and when he says no, then he proves that the theists are the #2 nihilists. Ooops.

The most retarded beliebers on the planet, befuddled by their own irrationality for so long they are now completely incapable of logic, have crafted these idiotic claims that are clearly *not arguments*. But they like the smell of their own shit and can't wait to share with the group.

I'm just saying don't say it's anyone's fault but your own when you're being fucked in the ass by Satan's almighty pitchfork for all eternity.

For the record, I'm agnostic, but only because the word "Atheist" has been totally ruined by cunts like you. Pretentious nutcases like you just hate it so much when people use their ideologies to seek comfort and purpose while they still have time. There's nothing wrong or stupid or ridiculous with that, no matter what's at the end of the line.

Monotheism is religion for adults.

By your lolgic, if I become the grass, or part of plants, or just any other type of organic matter that goes into food that other humans eat every day, eventually I become the offspring of whoever ate it. Here's hoping whoever did isn't a nihilist roneryNEET such as yourself and plans on having kids in their lifetime.

Reincarnation exists. Thanks.

>Morality is a man-made concept
God you're retarded. So killing, pillaging, stealing, raping, all of that is fine because "you only got one life breh xdd".

if by no thing you mean no "physical reality"

Then there is already far more that god could have to come for. Also this conflates physical reality with reality itself (which may or may not be more than physical reality and there is both evidence and excellent argumentation against hard materialism. Its dead.) it also makes god as the universe. Pantheism is scarcely what the vast majority of theists believe.

Cannot even strawman properly.

Its like strawmanning a black fluid queer one legged art therapist to herself. Its like a parody of itself. Atheists who genuinely endorse this QED strawman themselves

Pic related

Why would God Not hate fags?

Isn't hating gays common sense? Even from a scientific perspective they are a genetic dead end, so wouldn't a species naturally be against that in the pursuit of it's own genetic salvation? Fucking queers

>The Abrahamic religions are the cause of most of the violence, death and suffering the world today.
says a person who only ever read literature produced by white people that are overwhelmingly christian and abolished slavery, that established capitalism which brought the world out of poverty and mindless death. Fucking dumb forced opinion.

The only thing more tasty than euphoria to a fedora is a more euphoric atheists cock

>We'd be much better off having to reason with each other than killing each other to please these shitty gods.
Also literally every single study into religion proves this.

Fucking so god damn unscientific, and you wonder why people call your lack of belief a religion. Sycophantic ignorant cunts.

**proves that people do less wrong to please god and avoid eternal damnation

>But if all parties ditch their fairy tales, superstitions, religions, dogma and other nonsense, we 'd have fewer reasons to hate/kill each other.
we would also be exactly like the piranha people of Papua new guinea. Completely brain dead and not beyond the tribal phase. Fuck off you historically illiterate reddit tier cunt. You are a disgrace to your heritage. A hypocrite and a massive faggot.

>I'm just saying don't say it's anyone's fault but your own when you're being fucked in the ass by Satan's almighty pitchfork for all eternity.
Your homoerotic fantasy notwithstanding, there is no hell. It's a New Testament fabrication. It didn't even exist in the Old Testament. In the OT, when you died, the gods were done with you. But in the NT, you have this elaborate extortion scheme added with the threat of sadistic eternal torture that you numbnutz apparently love to sit around daydreaming about.

When the cells in your brain die, your atoms go on other creatures, plants and rocks, but your conscience evaporates like a wisp of smoke - and deep down you know it. It terrifies you. So you desperately grasp at these ridiculous fairy tales and illusions to suppress the truth.

This is actually a really good point. Nature has no time for such choices.

I take it you are trying to mock atheism and scientism right?

"The belief that there was nothing and then suddenly..."

>This is not even debatable

Alright big boy

no real christian seriously considers the earth to be less than 10,000 years old.

anyone who's ever actually studied the nature of god realizes that one day to god is millions upon millions of years to us.

>So killing, pillaging, stealing, raping, all of that is fine because "you only got one life breh xdd".
The opposite is true.
Long before the Israelites presumably arrived at Mt Sinai, they already knew it was wrong to lie, cheat, steal and rape. That's clearly evident in the previous verses of your bible. The decalogue wasn't a new set of laws. It was just a brutal simplification of Hammurabi's code.

But the real shocker is that the Bible is where that same tribe of Israelites were commanded by your Abrahamic gods to slaughter all the adults of Canaan Valley, steal their stuff, take their little girls as child brides and set up camp on stolen land. Rip open the bellies of pregnant women and dash their infants against the rocks, that kinda stuff. And you're OK with them committing those atrocities, war crimes and human rights abuses because your phony "gods" told them it was fine.

>you know it
No I don't. I don't know anything. And neither do you. Pathetic humans such as ourselves have no real knowledge to the unknown. Which is why the existence of God is humanity's greatest and longest mystery and will probably continue to be so for all time because there is absolutely no evidence, none, for the unknown.
>BUT MUH SCIENCE
No. Fuck your science. Fuck your "materialism". Fuck it all. I'm so tired of you screaming your favorite trigger word every time someone asks you how you're so certain God isn't real.

>I don't know anything.
Are you sure about that?

>white people that are overwhelmingly christian and abolished slavery
Slavery is not only condoned in the Gible, there's actually inspired-by-god rules on how to go about it. Like that parable where Jebus beats his slaves and calls them wicked and lazy.

>that established capitalism
We know that capitalism preceded the OT by at least 4000 years.

>which brought the world out of poverty and mindless death
The wealthiest corporations in the world are the churches, temples, mosques and synagogues, and they all made their riches thieving from the poorest people on the planet for hundreds of years. How much is the Vatican worth? Half a $trilllion dollars? People are dirt poor and dying in misery because of the church.

>The only thing more tasty than euphoria to a fedora is a more euphoric atheists cock
I'll just have to take your word for it, fedora.

>dat pic

kek

does not preclude a god with agency to self limit for the sake of humanity or based on choice of humanity. There are many ways to interpret omniscient and omnipotent.

omnipotence actually implies omniscience and omnipresence. These are not independent characteristics.

Omnipotence includes agency (it would be strange for a perfectly able god to be unable to choose).

The very fact that time is subjectively percieved as an arrow and not "all at once" and that reality is probabilistic means one thing very clearly.

God cannot observe all possible futures without robbing completely of the ability to choose with free will. Well, there is the soliptic argument that "gets around" this but its not satisfying.

Theoretically all god would need to ensure is that we cannot successfully argue-- through logic alone --against a solipsism, to ensure free will (due to our subjective perception of it).

Since solipsism's cannot explain anything its not worth considering it. As a result we have to accept one of two outcomes of the above.

1) god never actually gave us free will = the determinist's position

2) god gave us free will, even to the point where we shape his choices including his limiting himself and his almighty perfection, for us and only within the relationship between god and man through the physical world (a very special case that is justifiable)

If god is an observer, then he can only observe the choices made by all observers simultaneously.

IF he is "real" it would mean his awareness of our choices is what we actually experience as "time" and because he is perfect, all the laws of physics both "before" this and after are consistent entirely because it is gods awareness which is base. Math is the language of gods thoughts.

Consider the christian narrative, this would explain lucifers fall from grace. Rather than hating god, he rebelled because god denied his own perfection for imperfect man.

Lucifer's story has always been interesting to me. There are so many different portrayals of it though. Protestants say he's evil, but Catholics say "he dindu nuffin he jus wanna be loved by God n shiet"?

>The wealthiest corporations
you are mentally handicapped and have no idea what churches do. fucking brainwashed idiot. No amount of money will ever "alleviate" poverty. poor people are poor because they are shit at handling money, have mental problems that prevent them from using it, have low IQ's that prevent them from seeing the value in it, or because they are niggers and kill eachother for sport. You are a fucking idiot. The church is one of the few things these people have that gives them comfort in their cold shitty lives and they cling for it for dear life because they know that reality is more cruel than your atheist bed wetting dreams.

>People are dirt poor and dying in misery because of the church.
People are dirt poor becuase dumb fedoras like you do nothing but pretend to be sympathetic and virtue signal on facebook and reddit. You know nothing about the church faggot, it is better and greater than you ever will be.

Good to know your demographic is shrinking whilst evangelicals are on the rise. They are a pissy lot but 1000 times better than a mindless cunt like you.

I suppose you think the church also supressed knowledge right?

>No I don't. I don't know anything. And neither do you.
But you just "know" there's a god because he gives you magical knowledge of the universe? Well aren't you the special snowflake.

>Which is why the existence of God is humanity's greatest and longest mystery
It's not a mystery until someone comes up with the proofs. It's just as valid to say:
>Which is why the existence of Barglefargle is humanity's greatest and longest mystery

>BUT MUH SCIENCE
>No. Fuck your science. Fuck your "materialism".
I get it. You hate and fear the concepts that you don't understand, like science and materialism. But you're distorting them to mean things they don't mean.

> you're so certain God isn't real.
You can't even get that right. If you can't prove you're gods are real, then I don't have anything to disprove. You've done all the heavy lifting for me.

But consider for a moment how desperate you are to rationalize your beliefs. You work so hard at making the irrational seem rational, but it never will be. No consider that science never tries to make their rational ideas seem irrational. You already know why, but you can't admit it.

Try on this man-sized fedora:
"What is asserted without evidence is dismissed without evidence."

>Reincarnation exists. Thanks.
Here in the South we call it re-intarnation.

Which religion believes that God came into existence? Surely this isn't supposed to represent Christianity...

no, its more like, lucifer was an angel created by god. Let us see that god did love him before he fell and that he was indeed created as the greatest of all angels.

Let us also see that after the fall he became the architect of evil and exists only to turn the creature with which he fell, against god, so to prove himself right before god in his rebellion.

He is pure evil. There is no remorse to be spared for the devil, but to understand his motives can change our perspectives on the question of evil. Often we forget that the worst horrors are committed in the persuit of "good utopias".

In many ways i see satan as allegory for that in the genesis account. But im no fool to go practice ouija or the occult in his name, thats disgusting and horribly perverse to the spirit. Theology and spiritual reality are different realms of discussion in much the same way as "ideas" are functionally separate from "social reality and interactions" despite the connection.

If white people are so great, why couldn't they come up with their own religion?

>inb4 mythologies and the joke that is paganism

Since when do you get to define what a "real" Christian is?

>Fucking so god damn unscientific,
Atheism is non-belief in gods. It doesn't say anything about science. That bit was the part you idiots made when you crafting the adolescent falsehood about atheism being a "belief".

But I get that. You know religion is shit. I know religion is shit. Calling anything a "religion" is probably the worst smear you can possibly hurl at anything. Bonus, it helps the atheists quickly identify who the most bone-jarringly ignorant hostiles are in the room.

>anyone who's ever actually studied the nature of god realizes that one day to god is millions upon millions of years to us
Why does that sound remarkably like calculating the number of angels that can fit on the head of a pin?

>then suddenly God appeared

God would have already been. Being that God is multi-dimensional (being omnipresent and being above time would support this) He would be in control in another dimension while shaping our dimensional universe and pushing the "start" button.

Next.

>Consider the christian narrative, this would explain lucifers fall from grace.
It actually raises some serious questions.
Why doesn't your god get along with everybody? He doesn't play nice in the sandbox with the other gods?

There's a guy in our neighborhood that some of the neighbors dislike. He's combative, vain, angry, thinks he's superior to everybody, thinks he owns the street actually. And he can't understand why people don't worship him and his Tesla.

I may not be your Lucifer, but I'm your Huckleberry.

>But I get that. You know religion is shit. I know religion is shit. Calling anything a "religion" is probably the worst smear you can possibly hurl at anything. Bonus, it helps the atheists quickly identify who the most bone-jarringly ignorant hostiles are in the room.

did you even read the comment. I am saying that religions are associated with pro-social behavior, especially when the god is punishing and especially when people want to appease.

You are a massive retard and cunt who knows fuck all

I suppose you also believe that christianity "suppressed science" right faggot?