Homonationalism

Is Homonationalism a real thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ku1J6U71jBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd be all for it if there was some way to guarantee that all the constituents were masc. Too degenerate to function otherwise.

Milo is fem and he's nationalist. I don't see why masc presentation has to be a prerequisite for a political ideology.

Why not, but it requires you to realize you're a filthy degenerate.

I mean sure degenerate in your eyes but I'm born this way.

That subversive faggot makes a living on negative attention. Real healthy for a national movement.

Yeah but at least he's visible. I don't approve of his promotion of race-mixing but otherwise he's an ally.

You and Bahar Mustafa both. Take your GRIDS back to red.dit.

Who is that? I don't use r*ddit

you were probably exposed to cleaning chemicals and/or carcinogenic inhalants and/or plastic estrogen mimicers in the womb.
genes do not decide faggotry, as there are identical twins with identical genotypes and only one of them having faggot tendencies.
anime does not make you gay.
but you have enough estrogen in your blood that you equate your masturbation virtues to a faggot ina cartoon then something is bound to go wrong psychologically.

could be exposure to hormones on the womb. Why are straights so desperate to prove being gay is a choice? Regardless of how exactly it happened, it seems pretty fixed by birth. I was not sexually abused as a child and I remember being interested in other men from a young age (5-6). Its like having a women's brain, except I'm not a degenerate tranny.

Isn't that what California is today?

Yeah, it was started by Ernst Rohm.

>I'm born this way.

Well I think we can have nationalism without the night of the long knives part.

>genes do not decide faggotry
Of course not you dumbass faggot. Hormones do, however.

bump

I prefer homo anarchism desu

Really sets off my brain fireworks.

yes it's called sweden

Not into brown dick desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=ku1J6U71jBA