twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice gyno fag

>Knows that America would do better without globalism

>Knows that his businesses would do better with globalism

Naht an argument

OP's got the bitch tits

Good band.
youtu.be/TAQ8Re1QdAE

We're a first-world country. We don't need to produce low-quality garments, that work is for plebes. We should be building cars, aircraft, electronics.

We don't do that either, and Trump aint going to change it because that would hurt businesses.

He said as a businessman he, of course, used this opportunity because it made more money for himself, probably not for middle class. Now as a president he begins to play for the people.

It was cheaper to make it in Mexico because they have slave labor and America doesn't tax imports. I don't see how you couldn't figure this one out for yourself.

>wrong

Because our shitty government made it cheaper to make things in mexico and his job is to make a profit for his shareholders?

Then why did he go make Carrier "bring back" jobs to America?

It's like you idiots will say anything to defend this mouthbreathing faggot without even realizing that I set you up to make you look stupid.

You.

Also what the fuck

Also so catchy

because he didn't like that companies are forced to manufacture on foreign soil in order to make a profit

>We don't do that either

We make plenty of that shit across the country, and it'll be plenty more once Trump forces the traitorous Jews to bring the rest of their facilities back here. #MAGA

>make common man quality garments
>make them in Manhattan
>Sell them for $400 due to american wages
>go bankrupt

>single-out business man due to personal politics
>sent from my iPhone

He knows a guy who builds plants, these are the best plants in the world, he was building a plant in mexico. He asked what about USA... he said nah... nothing in the USA... so Trump had to make his cloths in mexico and got so angry that become president in order to build a plant in michigan to make his cloths. End of the story. A true patriot.

No, it's because he was making a show out of it after a man on the news called him out personally to fix it.

No we don't, stupid.

>knows how to build
No he doesn't.

>No we don't, stupid.

Yes we do, you idiot.

No we don't, you nigger idiot.

Yes, he knows that guy... he talks about him in every speech: fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-transcript/

Yes we do, you zipperhead imbecile.

I'm sure the ceo and owner of a multifaceted, multinational, billion dollar real estate, investment, entertainment and hospitality company makes every decision, like where to get the underpants that are in the souvenir shop made. I bet he didn't even make the decision to sell underpants

You think the businesses can afford American workers?
There is a reason why companys outsource and that's mainly because people are looking for the cheapest stuff
You think people are really going to buy products double the price of the Asian/Indian version because it's now made in America?

No we don't, mouthbreather.

>obligatory australian shitpost

oh shiddd :DDD :D :D

you realizes it proves his point, don't you?

>using "!" in meme text

It's like I can smell the True-Blue soccermom that made this through my screen

>when you dont consider nafta screwed the country over and from a business perspective it would be significantly less profitable to make clothing in america

o fug :D

Maybe they're his designated shitting/mart sharting pants.

I know you've never had responsibility. So it would be hard for you to imagine what organising someone else's responsibilities is like. Or even thousands of people as such in a massive company. Just a hint mate, sometimes you let them make their own decisions

NAFTA.. next question?

It's not just about costs. Other countries actually bother to invest in new factories with state of the art machines, and our hundred year old factories are not equipped to manufacture at the same standards.

Just stop, criminal inbred.

Yes we do, you coon-tailed hippo tit.

Shit, i can go to mexico, china, taiwan, india, and several other places and snatch up some bootleg clothes, medicine, cds/dvds etc etc...

Oh, but its only bad because Trump...

Village 1 produces clothes worth 100$ a piece.
Village 2 produces clothes worth 50$ a piece.
Village 1 buys clothes from Village 2 for 50$ a piece.
Village 1 continues to manufacture clothes for 100$ until it goes bankrupt because nobody buys their clothes.
Some of the manufacturers from Village 1 open clothes factories in Village 2 saving their businesses, while the rest who stayed go bankrupt.

Do you understand now you imbecile?

nice try serbian ctr

reported

>regulations make production impossible
>stop being a cuck

STUPID FUCKING IDIOT DONT UNDERSTAND THAT HE DOESNT HATE MEXICO JESUS CHRIST HOW FUCKING STUPID GODDMN IDIOTS REEEEEEEEEE

>meme horns
ok im in

How many american textile companies are there?
Go ahead, I'll wait.

I like how democrats like to hit on him about buying Chinese steel when they are too fucking ignorant to understand it was their EPA that shut down USA Steel.

Can I buy a Trump suit in Mexico?

o fug :D

what regulations

rollin to save spurdo :DDDDDD

They're ripping us off in trade.

you really think trump produces that stuff?
like the success by trump fragrance available at macys?

it's like the george foreman grill, someone else makes it and he just puts his name on it and gets a royalty for using his image

The people in Village 1 have no jobs.

Fuck spurdo desu

I have a Donald Trump necktie. It's a quality product.

high end products are produced here

example being New Balance running shoes. The quality $120 and up shoes are made here. The cheap as $40 shoes are made in Asia.

this. He just sells his name and makes money regardless of how the product eventually does in the market. Like Trump Vodka.

Dumbass, lol.

>made in mexico

>OH NO GUYS DON'T TOUCH IT WE CAN'T TOUCH THINGS THAT ARE MANUFACTURED IN OTHER COUNTRIES NOOO

k