Anti Christ

When will the anti christ come? He is supposedly the prince of Israel. Do you guys think hell come soon? What about the Mahdi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So he is a Jew by blood and DNA?

Does he bring mutual destruction?

Daily reminder that Griffith did nothing wrong

He (Dajjal ie Anti Christ) is supposed to be out when he hears from his island that Muslims are winning many wars with Imam Mahdi leading it. Imam mahdi will witness the Malhama ( Armageddon. Aka WW3).

My gut feeling the Malhama is coming within 3 to 5 years top.

Especially Trump gaining ground and appointing real Generals and wanting to rebuild the military and Iran/China gaining ground with Russian.

It will be interesting. Also, Imam Mahdi is said to come out after a death of a King (maybe King Salman of Saudi Arabia) who his 2 sons will fight over leadership and cause big turmoil.

If you do a quick research, one of them is meddling a lot of his affair with the USA, HRC and is within Saudi Arabia the most 'modern reform young' son that everyone 'loves'

Wait are you saying that this modern reform son is the mahdi?
What do you mean by mutual destruction?
It was either step on everybody to become king or be stepped on.

Well I wish he'd hurry the fuck up!!
I got stuff to do

No. I am saying the reform son will fight for Kingdom to get Kingship and will have a huge army and at the end they will give power to Mahdi. There is many details on that thst can be looked on upon for the full story.

Nice digits.

Soon.

Oh can I read about it somwehre?

what is this

Wasn't this shit supposed to go down when you fuckers conquered Constantinople? It's 500 years late.

The Antichrist has been POTUS for 8 years now, OP.

It's obviously drumpf. Just give him two years, he will be universally adored

Trump

Most of Sup Forums reveres him as a Idol above Christ

Ironically trumps fathers middle name is Christ, and his mothers name is Mary.

Sign of the times?

The Moshiach will come first. All who follow shall be okay.

Meh Trump is cool and all but he isnt that special. I am imagining a person who is incredible and feels like a demon.

Jews gotta build the 3rd Temple first. They are working on it though.

the only people that believe in Jesus are muslims and christians.

Both book warned about the anti-christ followers. One book mentioned them as "synagogue of Satan", the other mentioned an alliance between false christians and synagogue of Satan.

Both religions condemns usury before it were corrupted. Both civilizations are hurting badly under the current "monetary order".

Both warned about a dajjal / false messiah that will rule in Israel and rebuild the third temple.

Only one religion in abrahamic religion have a different point of view in the SAME story / timeline.

Gee, i dunno, what'cha doing rabbi?

yeah and make sure you get marked on your hand or forehead

also, the bible mentioned about dajjal's / anti-christ system where people MUST have "mark" on their head / hand in order to trade.

This is not possible unless it's digital centralized system, otherwise people will still be able to find holes to trade without such system.

Yes he did, he completely fucked up his plan because he got all emotional over Guts. He was a cocky pseudo-intellectual who thought he could wrap the whole world around his finger, and he did in the beginning, till something didn't go his way. I fault him solely for that because he would have thrown away people regardless.

I'm interested to see how the story will end 500 years from now because Griffith has been acting like he has no emotions anymore

Revelation 9:11

They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abad"don" and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

Apparently Trump is the angel of destruction or something.

Youtube Imam Mahdi lectures. Dajjal. Malhama. Listen to scholars you will be amazed

Implying it isn't kek

>muslim
>correct

pick one and only one muhammad

An astrological fulfillment of Revelation 12:1-2. If (key word) this event is what that verse refers to, it suggests that the events that proceed will occur in the near future.

muslims that don't follow Mainstream Islam are pretty much christian in belief.

Only when they get corrupted by saudi arabia / iran / pakistan or pretty much all islamic institution then they become semi-daesh or half-judaized in belief (no music, hate christians, no problem with digital money, usury, paper money)

You faggots are all retarded. Antichrist is a 2009 film by Lars Von Trier
>Chris Chans BTFO

Al Mahdi is in occultation. He is seen around but not recognized.

This is Orion.

I choose correctislam

Is it possible that I am him?
okay
It seems like something could happen soon since all of the tension is building up between world powers.

Go back to Twitter, Malik

I want to fug Griffith desu

brown hair
green eyes
not too tall
long front beard, little to no beard on cheeks
feet forming an angle even when walking
mole on cheek
mole on the back, between homoplates
birth mark on leg
pale skin
broad shoulders
shiny teeth
arced eyebrows

you tell me.

Th Anti Christ is said to come after the rapture, supposedly to lead the people through whatever bullshit the jews use to explain why 3 billion people suddenly disappeared.

No emotions?

Nigga, it's been obvious from the start Miura has been showing that Griffith is is still inside Femto.

When Rickert goes up and slaps him, he tells his demon 1st Lt. to not do shit as he deserved it; same guy who was pissed when Rickert was walking away.

Israel is spiritual. Third temple pretty much being done. Capital becoming a largely Islamic Jerusalem. Christ said this is happening. Some say Trump is descendant of the latter

They have a pretty solid story that worked for explaining the vanishing of 6 Milly

The second latter not the penultimate latter. That is all

but I have doubts, desu

Aaand those two things mean the same thing. Whatever. You figure it out

I'm Muslim. Basically dajjal will after Mahdi dies. Dajjal then will conquer the world getting everyone to worship him as God. He creates heaven in his left hand and hell in his right.

Dajjal demand "worship me and I grant you heaven"

People worship and they go into his left hand (heaven)

Dajjal finds a Muslim believer and says again "worship me and I grant you heaven"

The Muslim believer denies him "you are Dajjal. I worship Allah the most high the great!"

Dajjal tortures him horribly and sends him to his right hand (hell)

The story was simple.

Allah by his majestic grace switches hell and heaven with dajjals hand.

The left (heaven) was actually an illusion and it was hell.

The right (hell) was heaven.

Those who bowed to Dajjal went to hell.

And the Muslim believer went to heaven.

Moral of the story. Do not worship anyone but Allah.

before failing to take Mecca

Here is a video that explains the specific astrological event. I'm only linking this vid to explain the specific astrological event, not give a Revelation timeline or set any dates.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U

shove your fairytales up your goats ass Habib

I could tell by the flag, and the smell

>Muslim
>Britain
Why am I not surprised?

Too bad your religion is wrong.

I want a crusade against the Cross.

REEEEEEE

maybe that would make it too obvious. because of his eccentric persona a lot of people won't take him seriously until it's too late and he's sitting in the rebuilt temple in jerusalem demanding to be worshipped as god.

>Both warned about a dajjal
the antichist of the bible more closely parallels the mahdi than the dajjal.

>he still thinks the anti-christ is one person
>thinks the anti-christ hasn't always been world government since the beginning of time.

You'll happily get that right hand transaction chip installed when it comes too.

Impossible.
I haven't run for office yet.