College chick agrees to threesome, ends up getting "raped" by up to 20 guys

>Ten University of Minnesota Golden Gophers football players have been suspended following accusations of sexual assault by a female student.

>On Friday, documents leaked to KSTP-TV provided the most detailed accounts yet of the sexual encounter that started all this and why the U reached its decisions. Many will find it disturbing.

>A day earlier, players — perhaps the entire roster — promised to “boycott all football activities,” including the Dec. 27 Holiday Bowl, until the suspensions are lifted. The university is standing by its decision. Meanwhile, the boycott has put the Holiday Bowl organizers in a bind.

>There’s a lot that led up to this that we know about. And there’s plenty we don’t know or are just learning.

Granted these all appear to be nigs, so I wouldn't doubt if it was rape, but it sure seems to me like the chick had buyers remorse.

Also apparently there is a video of part of this incident.

twincities.com/2016/12/16/gophers-football-sexual-incident-suspensions-boycott-what-we-know/

Other urls found in this thread:

kstp.com/kstpImages/repository/cs/files/U of M EOAA redacted4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the vid

I haven't really searched for it, but would it be legal if the girl thought she was being raped?

apparently she consented to at least the first couple guys

The only thing about this case that I really want to know is if this whore was white or not

kstp.com/kstpImages/repository/cs/files/U of M EOAA redacted4.pdf
Minnesota freshman here
She was white

White girl brainwashed by the bbc meme who then gets a little more than she can handle sounds about right. I always take the man's side in rape cases until they are proven guilty. But seeing how this is between a mob of nogs and some college whore who agreed to a 3sum I'm kind of split.

ayyy. well shit. she was obviously a piece of useless trash. I attended the U of M, and I think it was while I was attending that they stopped using race in those phone emergency messages they give about crime in the area.

Do they still give those? what do they say?

"a person has been robbing people who walk by blank street recently, please stay clear"

BURN

She got a golden shower

I'm imagining a sheltered white girl from the suburbs who wants to CHANGE THE WORLD and FEELS so much while knowing very little. She probably got caught up in the social justice movement while also experience her sexual 'awakening'. She thought she was going to experience different "cultures"....by getting fucked.

There's a valuable lesson to be learned. It's a shame that she had to learn it so hard. Reality is a mother fucker.

DA

And literally no one is surprised.

COAL

I went to high school with bottom left. It would surprise me if he actually did this.

PAY

TOP KEK. I live here and literally only SJW white women race traitor roastiewhores give a fuck about this.

>b-b-b-but we just want to have drunk gang bangs, it's not our fault that 20 guys fucked Jessica in the mouth while she passed out.

No. Fucking whores. They literally all go and get drunk and flirt with alphas every weekend. I know because I spent 4 years there and went to parties frequently. Women love, more than anything, to get drunk, dress up like whores, and twerk on niggers before going home and fucking them. But, since their white daddies pay for literally everything, they get embarrassed, and play rape victim when people wise up.

Oh by the way I've had my friends' girlfriend try to fuck me while drunk on two separate occasions, and I disgustedly rejected her twice and told my friend about it. Needless to say she fucking hates me, but thats fine because she's a complete backstabbing disloyal dishonest cockslut who deserves rape.

So did the recruit make his decision yet? Looks like he will have a ton of chances to make the first team with all these spots opening up.

DA

they did. Because they didnt want to give people the wrong idea and encourage racism.

if it was like 5 i would side with the nigs, but it's probably impossible she agreed to fuck 20.

dude is damn near ripping her titty off. looks like hes the one that reeled her in

TOLL

Dont know about that but are emails look like this:

On Monday, November 7 at approximately 4:05 p.m., Metro Transit Police responded to the report of a robbery and an assault. The crime occurred on the east bound side of the Stadium Village Light Rail Transit Station near the intersection of University Avenue and 23rd Avenue SE.

According to the police report, the victim, who is a University of Minnesota student, was arguing with two individuals while riding eastbound on the train. When the victim got off the train at the Stadium Village Station, the two suspects also got off the train and assaulted him. During the assault, the suspects took the victim's cell phone. The victim was injured in the assault and required medical attention. The suspects fled eastbound on University Avenue.

The victim describes the suspects as two black males. The first suspect has long, black dreadlocks with yellow highlights, and the second suspect is heavy set and was wearing dark clothing.

Why are niggers so gross, passing around girls is like a normal thing they do. I had a guy who said he lost his virginity with 5 other guys passing around a girl.

TOLL

Usually when you have a case of 10 nigs vs 1 white chick I would think the nigs were in the wrong, but this whole situation seems like it was the dumb bitch just being a dumb bitch.

darwin in action

Can we talk about this for a second?

Niggers love gang bangs.

If he ever goes pro, Madden will give him a field vision rating of 99

Umich Junior here, they stopped reporting race

Impressive

>dat xyz axis

BURN
THE
COAL

Would you be interested in reading screenshots from the class of 2020 group?

You should've given her a disease tbqh

The last girl that passed out at my buddy's house got chicken grease poured on her face while she was passed-out drunk. Bitch has pizza face now lol

Kinda looks like the first three niggers are the same nigger but the third is giving his stank face.

I would trust the cops
they say it wasnt rape

white girl banged the entire football team and regretted it. doesn't make it rape.

That's all the same one isn't it?

Pineapple Pete!

Yes. Let's see it

>agrees to threesome
deserve punishment
enjoy your nigger life forever
toll must be paid

this

sounds like the girl had buyers remorse, didn't want to be known as a slut so claimed it was rape

anyone have the video? for science of course.

>Agrees to threesome
>Forgot that niggers can't count
>Better just bring the whole tribe

wait so they still describe the suspects race? there was literally a huge controversy about that within the last 5 years. pretty sure it while i was still there. The black student union or whatever got pissed off that they would constantly be getting alerts that some nig was commiting a crime around the uni so they complained and tried(i thought successfully) to get race removed.

Wow a white woman had sex with a black man and later regretted it??

Post you faggot

>One eye watching your back the other eye on the streets

>white girl banged the entire football team and regretted it

Why is the entire football team nigs when they barely make up a percentage of the school

kek

nice shop

MINNESOTA
BASICALLY SWEDEN IN USA

pfff
Nobody has a damned clue , and they are worried about giving he wrong idea.

>Also apparently there is a video of part of this incident.

I'm gonna need a copy of this video for... research purposes.

Yeah, I'd also be extremely interested in learning this girl's name. Thanks in advance.

I don't see anything wrong here, boys will be boys. People are people.

I'm gonna need to see that video.

To analyze for criminal activities of course

>One eye on the titties

Burn the coal, pay the fucking toll. I don't feel sorry for her, but this is a perfect example of why athletics and education should be separated too. It just empowers, brainless savage niggers.

Put all the fucking niggers and jail and let the dumb race traitor be scarred for life. Sounds like justice to me. Spread the news so other dumb ass white girls will get it through their thick skulls not trust niggers

Yeah if only other white girls would learn instead of building cognitive dissonance towards it, because like this other user said -- they don't want to give up their loose whore lifestyle.

They're women, they can't seem to help themselves to go and find violent, remorseless, horny psychopaths and get their ass raped. College left me pretty fucking jaded too. Especially when I could never end up dancing with girls myself, later a friend told me it's because I ASK. Asking for a dance turns them off. They don't reward consent and they reward the aggressive fucker that takes what he wants and then they seriously wonder why they get raped or taken advantage of. If that wasn't the actual intended goal, which they'll never admit.

Sauce? Did she drown?

But seriously if us guys get tired after blowing our load, how does one woman feel after 20 guys are done with her

Do they start bleeding or some shit?

>Granted these all appear to be nigs
Appear to be? Which one are unsure about?

>the guy bottom right

that nigger must have scandinavian genes to be blond like that

they wuz vikings n sheeit

Niggers are the scum of planet earth.
We are literal fools and morons for not eradicating these animals 24/7 wherever they are found.

How many millions of whites have to be the victim of the nigger before people wake up?

>What kind of hair do you want nigger.
>Wow......I'll have the peanut butter over coffee grounds look.
>Say no more jungle bunny.

>Around runningbacks, never relax

If you weren't a QB kill yourself

honestly if we moved blacks to rural areas they'd probably behave better

she was a slut who was in way over her head thats it

no. would destroy land
dirt everywhere
no flower
no tree
no butterfly

nigger in country worse than any war

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

oh my god I want to know this girl's name so badly

Well Swedens not surprised.

Bwahahahah

>yo jamal how much be inna 3sum?
>i dun fuckin now man tryone, just invite all duh bois
>aight i hit 'em up dat hoe be tripping

Yeah it's funny how they're totally cool with it and they act so homophobic all the time too. I think tons of niggers are just secretly gay.

shitty ms paint work
dude with two black bars has a greek name so blocked that out too because uncommon
The whole thread over 100 comments is just this kid and a designated calling out bullshit while white sorority girls and beta cucks talk about rape culture

>Damn, we let niggers destroy the cities... Let's make them neighbors of innocent whites elsewhere and see if that helps

Yeaaah, no.
My neighbors are niggers and they are still just as loud dumb and violent.

The first month these apes moved in here one of them drove a fucking car through a fence, a pole, a trampoline, the entire nigger family came out with weapons and started smashing the car in broad day light.

These animals are fucking retarded creatures that don't deserve mercy.

it has not been released to the public yet
-stats in the article

>was
One you pay the toll you become a subhuman just like them. The sex act carries the male DNA in the female forever.

>May have put on condoms
Yeah I would to. If she's a white girl who not only fucks black guys, but fucks more than one at a time...how many times has she done this? How many miles of cock has she taken? That's a pussy you finger but don't eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg

>nigs or women?

Coming soon to DevilsGangbangs.com

>they act so homophobic all the time too. I think tons of niggers are just secretly gay.

So the same as most posters here? No wonder you understand it

i just imagined a white housewife doting on her husband....

"EARL! You have to give her THE TALK before college!"

"Uh oh yeah, so black people-"
"NOOO!! Not THAT talk!"

I don't know if this is true at all but I still firmly believe it.

Blacks in rural areas tend to behave like actual humans. Whenever I see old pictures of blacks in like 1940s gas stations I feel like they know what they are doing with their life.

Is this true at all?

Did you never have a several hours long intercourse?

This stuff is pretty common with football teams
>Groupie agrees to fuck one or two players
>Bring her back to team hotel
>Other players come into the room and start the join in
>Chick had intention to only fuck her favourite player or two
>Chick getting fucked not really sure if she's down to get banged by 10+ guys
>Gets banged by 10+ guys
>Either overawed or not confident enough to say no to 10+ guys in the room
>At some point decides or realises shes being raped

Being a groupie whore ain't free. Sometimes the line is crossed when one of the players tries to stick it up her arse.

>Did you have intercourse?

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

School I graduated from but was generally more right leaning than most stopped using race but would say "a male of darker complexion" as opposed to "black male" in their messages. It was so easy to see through, had a laugh.

Good god what is this one?

forgot to edit my dp wew lad

Noice. I got the "wear a raincoat" talk, but I imagine girls get more than one awkward talk before being dropped off at their dorm. Probably a talk about watching their drink, using a raincoat, and of course staying away from black guys. God I hope I never have a daughter. That'd be the worst.

Fucking slut deserved it.

I used to be a white knight and a defender of women but nope, not anymore. I've fucking learned my lesson. Call me jaded, i dont give a fuck

PAY
THE
TOLL

No. I've worked in rural areas with blacks. nigs are nigs.

It's this kind of shit that makes me never going to have sex in college.

That and my inability to get laid in the first place.

hahahah holy shit
>photo of three people
>"we want to have sex"
>stop! isn't there someone you're forgetting?
>entire nigger football team
my fucking sides

can't stress """"""""""raped"""""""""" enough

I'm sorry your girlfriend fucked tyrone.