youtu.be/k6r3B9RU8IA
youtu.be/aZuPBmjCRng
youtu.be/N9u6ECFPFJY
youtu.be/0z0iuWh3sek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTFO by Jon Stewart

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

yes

he interviews low hanging fruit like college sjws and niggers but it's hilarious

Quite German go get cucked somemore

t.nigger

>neocuckservative

no

>hurr durr ur wearing bow tie ur opinion is invalid

not an argument

Yes, Tucker, you can be /ourguy/ but only if you stop spamming your threads on this board.

still not an argument burger

hes pretty savage, but deep down hes a cuck.

youtu.be/k6r3B9RU8IA

i am a faggot.

Tell me, what does this expression convey?

Who you callin burger, burger?

GET BEHIND THE BOWTIE

Stewart btfo so much he got the show cancelled.

he is the next William F Buckley

fuck off burger
yo Amerilad

You are, and Dr. Helen has a point about the cost analysis of weddings, and the deal legally. There are legal benefits for being married (tax breaks, and healthcare) but they are sufficient enough.

Tucker has a point about responsibility and sense of satisfaction about being married.

There is satisfaction of being with someone you love, and someone who loves you in turn.

He's just a little insecure because he is married. That's okay mate. Everyone has been there.

Pretty btfo desu famalam

How I feel when you respond to me, you filthy burger.

No homo, but he's quite a qt here. Still quite handsome. It's good for the right to be well-represented by men like this. Not even the snottiest leftard could dub Carlson a redneck or similar.

It's rather funny that he was born in San Francisco.

No.

Is this the only Tucker meme we have?

saved

Your Jewish tricks don't work on me

We have a template

My badHere

Thanks for the template. I remember seeing an aesthetic Tucker earlier but I forgot to save it. Do you have it by chance?

Haha holy shit
He's a big guy
youtu.be/aZuPBmjCRng

Nah, this is my last rare tuck actually.
Its a shame, he has high meme potential

Saw this live. It was pretty lulzy.

Well sir, I was about to answer the question before you interrupted me. If you don't want any (you)s just let me know, but if you would like a reply then please let me finish. Back in 1991 when I first began replying to OP’s posts I noticed a large amount of frantic shitposting. Now I heard form a reliable source, this is the reporting process I'm talking about here, that OP had been breifly institutionalized 2002. Please! We are wasting so much time debating who interrupted who! What I really want to talk about is the hundreds of hard working men at the CIA. These men, family men mind you, put their lives on the line EVERY SINGLE DAY. Are you going to sit there and tell me that we can't discuss the hard working people at the CIA working to protect our nations interests?! They put their lives on the line every day! They come to work and get their interns, who are grossly underpaid by the way, to make make copies and send faxes. These things are done with paper. Paper is a thin material produced by pressing together moist fibres of cellulose pulp derived from wood, rags or grasses, and drying them into flexible sheets. OP please! Can I say answer the question or not? Do I need to get out the binder? That's what I thought! Anyway the oldest known archaeological fragments of the immediate precursor to modern paper, date to the 2nd century BC...

4u

The guy is a kid with the capability to make only 2 faces. Baffled disgust and mocking laughter. I can't believe anyone still comes on his show. Yeah some fragments are decent and he gets extra cucked speakers. But it's just the same old lamestream media, just the other side of the coin. That's about all - peace out.

jon stewart is not as smart as he thinks he is

Imagine opening a GIF after reading "I hope this gives you a siezure" when you've had epilepsy all of your life

Kek. Ted posting evolved ...tuck posting

Jon Stewart is such a faggot, he tries to call out actual journalists for throwing softball questions, but say "I'm just a comedian" when he gets called out for doing the same shit

>be Kurt (((Eichenwald)))
>have epilepsy
>see a gif tweeted at me
>the gif reads "you deserve a seizure"
>remember that I have epilepsy
>open it anyways
>have seizure
>complain on twitter the next day
>mfw

Newest attempt to Cuck the tuck
youtu.be/N9u6ECFPFJY
Celebrity message to Electorates
youtu.be/0z0iuWh3sek
The video had a 2k like - 24k dislike ratio before they disabled ratings

I think you're wrong there fellow styxposter.

Tucker seems to absolutely excel at making liberals self implode, without having to be as dirty/obvious about his methods as most other pundits. He rarely comes off completely clean, but he doesn't need to. Generally he's challenging THEIR argument, not the other way around, which makes a world of difference.

>afraid to join during Desert Storm

Tucke'rs a pussy

My OC :3
Have another.

fukken saved lmao

cant cuck the tuck

>Someone knows i have epilepsy... hmm better tell everyone

Honestly both of them are shit. (((Stewart's))) points would be more solid if he wasn't literally calling the kettle black because it's true that all media have bias but he clearly showcased political favorabilities when he wrote his show.

Also Tucker sounded like a cunt most of the time but I can kinda justify him being mad when they invite a guy on and in the first minute he calls your show trash and anti-American.

> I'm surrounded by fucking morons.

Steward, especially in that video, was a sarcastic cunt too. I don't understand why people like him. your point is spot on too. you can't just insult people seriously and then use your comedic backdrop to avoid the same treatment being thrown back at you

Cant cuck the tuck

Gonna post some rare tucks

Its a the hero most overcome a crashing defeat to come back stronger then ever episode

Stop trying to shill your way outta this the cops KNOW WHO YOU ARE and they are coming for you so you may as well paypal me all your money.

ANSWER THE QUESTION (((EICHENWALD)))

@jew_goldstein

Mfw I btfo Eichenwald so bad my fans give him seizures

Put them on the Fox News web page tucker ! don't make me send more tweets

Wow, so Jon Stewart helped pussify the media? No one fucking asks tough questions these days in the liberal media all because Jon Stewart cried like a little bitch

Not today, he had an elector from the college on and some Jew who lost his shit

Notice how it was on CNN as well?
I wonder what the year was when they finally turned

he brought up the Learned Elders of Zion in an interview with Gorka. He quickly called them a forgery of course. I think he is slowly redpilling people as much as one can on Fox

No shit. He must be bought and paid for by Hillary too. It never ends with that cunt

Tucker Carlson is not a neo-con you fucking hacker

Yeah I linked them

What has Ted been up to?

Is this the jew that stroked out over a gif?

no he isn't even white

They lean with whatever party is president. The corrupt fucks in CIA control all of msm

Recent confirmation of Fox on pol.

Pol btfo with Cucker Tarlson posts.

Is this guy shit posting himself to get you cucks on his nuts?

Sadly, I agree.

Something happened to him when he ditched the bowtie, though. Massive improvement.

And he has even been on the Alex Jones Show multiple times... yet somehow remaining a rising star on FoxNews. Very unique to be able/allowed to do that.

It comes out in his laugh, though. The laugh he uses when other people tell jokes that catch him off guard. A little too giggly. Deep down he's a cuck but he is really really close to being ourguy.

I think after John Stewart jewed him into getting his show canceled he began to train his mind to the point where he would practice debating by looking at himself in the mirror hours on end, perfecting that faux disbelief expression he always uses. He also went and read a vast collection of redpilled materials and along the way found Stefan molyneux since he often uses the phrase "not an argument". Maybe he frequents here in his spare time
Maybe hes in this thread as we speak
Maybe you are him

Why did he take off the bow tie?

it's hard to trust anyone the was hired by MSM

>What's the message, Kurt?
>What's the secret message from the CIA, Kurt?

>I HAVE A BINDER FULL OF BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU TUCKER
>*STARTS TO READ ONE AND STOPS IMMEDIATELY*
>DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO DO THIS?
I'd bet anything that was a random binder he relabeled.

The disappointing thing about that segment is that the Twitter meltdown and "seizure" were not televised.

It's one of those things you had to be their for...

How can anyone watch this and think Stewart won?
That fucking ending was priceless

watch that whole jon stewart interview and he didnt get cucked. jon stewart is just a jew who is allowed to talk shit about the media

>their
There**

LOL CIA messages... Has anyone put the image that caused the seizure in the template yet?

I can't believe I wasted my time listening to that bullshit hollywood attempt at throwing irrelevant actors at people to start a civil war.

And Debra Messing is the reason for my redhead fetish. Fuck this bullshit.

No, he will eventualy deceive you like any apriori based news anchor.

pic related