Nordic """"achievements"""":

Nordic """"achievements"""":
>Raping and pillaging
>Retreating at sight of actual militia force when expecting unarmed priests and villagers
>Creaky boats that can't make it from Norway to Greenland
>Shitting in a snowy field
>Weak chins and thin hair

Mediterranean achievements:
>Modern civilization
>Plumbing
>Democracy
>Organized religion
>Government
>Sporting events
>Societal structure
>Modern military tactics
>Renaissance of art & science
>Strong jawlines and full, straight hairlines

Really makes you think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w07YhdjtWGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>b-but muh iq
Pls Snow-niggers. Italy has Europe's highest IQ.

Oh god this shit again
I post a picture of the worst a culture has to offer next to the best a culture has to offer

And then we try argue over it

BTFO

That is literally the best Nordics have to offer in terms of society pioneering

A nomadic bandit culture that worships tree gods

Why are you meds so obsessed with us?

Stop doing the opposite.

>Europe is supposed to be Tree worshipping pagans.
>Cities are for inferior racemixed plebs.

Can somebody explain how MEd's became shitskins?

Like there are white nordic looking people among them so clearly they're not all shitskins

How can the nordics even compete?

Holy shit dude, you're still at this? I mean it's way past beating a dead horse, you must have some kind of sickness.

This needs to be fixed.
Please replace man on right with Cockroach.

OP is a lying jew and anyone who posts otherwise is also a dividing and conquering type jewish kike.

Weekly Daily Reminder, we're neither of you.

Aryans are supreme. Medcucks btfo.

stop making these threads, we all know who is the real master race

But why would I work or fight if I can just sail down the coast to find a village of cucks to rapillage.

and still he looks more manly and civilized than germanics

Daily reminder that the skin color in that photo is essentially "we waz kangz" tier.

>Nordics act like WeWuz nignogs for years claiming they're the only white people
>It comes out they never accomplished shit
>"A-acknowledging our d-differences is divide and c-conquer.."

You literally never cared about D&C until it became common knowledge you descend from a bunch of barbarians, Nordcuck.

Don't blame the Jews for this one, you created this backlash

Note to all. OP isn't even a "Med" but an American Mongrel

I'm so SO glad people are learning the difference between whites "as we know it" and mediterraneans.

Done and done.

As an american aren't you most likely a mutt out of those two or black?

WE

If the Meds were superior how come the Nordic "barbarians" literally sacked Rome?

Nords=1 Meds=0

This guy is white, he is Nordic and he builds civilisations.

lol let it go leaf...your kind had NOTHING to do with the ancient romans and greeks. you can't make meds be white when you want them to be.

Why inconsistently replace the letter U with V?

This is literally a tactic jews would use to divide either groups up when they have a common enemy, kikes and muslims.

Remember the saying: an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Now quit being a bumblefucking puppet and get with the program, you can bitch about who is superior later.

This is a nigger, mongrel squatting on ancient ruins built by Nordic men like the guy in the previous picture

All these racial caricatures of the various Europeans makes me laugh because I'm half Greek and Half Irish, for whatever that's worth, and I have the weak chin and the circles under my eyes of the negative "Mediterranean" drawing. but the straight hair and noses of the nords. Like, no racist doodle will look quite like me.

>Canada is our greatest ally

>brown eyes
>white
HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just stop these threads.
Fuck.
Can anyone make an edit of this image where all the europeans are back to back in a circle fighting off the muslim and nigger hordes?

Celts are honorary mediterraneans

This is what all Greeks looked like before they became mongrelized now the Nords are minorities in their own countries

Greek and Irish, oh boy

>everyone fighting about which is better: Nordic or Mediterranean, basically the infamous blonde vs. brunette debate
>when suddenly, a girl with flaming hair and brilliant green eyes appears
>"user! There's not much time left, the classic Celtic phenotype I possess is going extinct, I need you to breed me!"

What will you do?

wut do?

pic

wtf is going on with his eye

>Iberians aren't Mediterraneans
>Iberians just didn't have a bunch of ships while exploiting Italian inventions and technology.

"MUH MEDITERRANEAN" is what crackers say when they can't handle that AFRIKANS are the ones who built civilization.

We built pyramids before Drumpf ever knew what architecture WAS.

youtube.com/watch?v=w07YhdjtWGE

>soap is a barbarian invention

He's just a Med of Alpine type, not unlike Socrates.

>not having a scar in your face
What a cuck

>Italian inventions and technology.

wtf i hate nordics now

Ur a nigger

He is basically this guys brother

No. The romans were always traitors to Europe as we're the greeks. Look at them. All anarchy and brown. Know that their own hubris is why they are now mudslide rape babby

>flag
>potato-nigger
Busy getting drunk eh?

Germanics are clearly the best at technological inventions and scientific discoveries.

Why do you think their countries are being targeted? Free thinkers

He looks even worse than the Turk

If the south is so great then stay down their. Nordics and Anglos goes to spain to retire and get drunk. medibums come up here because they have no jobs other than orange picker.

No. He looks like Socrates. BTFO snownigger.

youre thinking of Romanians

You do know right, you do know that the Romans stole their ship technology from the Carthaginians?

Latins were a bunch of mountain niggers.

BTFO

Alexander was white blonde and Aryan

This.

No he is not. They come to leech off the welfare just like the Arabs.

>Only nordcucks are blonde and fair featured

Literally kill yourself

Bosnia is the only country of the south of Europe going to your country, what are you whinning about?

There are more Germans and Swedish than any other mediterranean in Denmark.

This is what happened to Greece :

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=39s

Did you know that the reason large buildings, prior to steel, were able to be built was due to Roman innovations?

Its weird that Americans desperately want europeans to hate each other
What could they gain from this?

I have no problem with Italians.

Alexander used to bleach his hair lmao. The only 'Nordic' thing about him was his sole blue eye, the other was brown.

Inbreeding = Shitskins

> Alexander used to bleach his hair lmao. The only 'Nordic' thing about him was his sole blue eye, the other was brown.

Proofs monkey man

>What could they gain from this?
I wonder what...

Literally Volcanic Pumice , mountain niggers I tells ya.

>Think Italy=Switzerland

Were you ever sober once potato-nigger?

Italy is nothing but mountains you stupid faggot, the location is great for fighting as horse niggers can't invade it.

He might have some White genes, but I can see the Semitic skull, low forehead, small thin head yet wide cheekbone (like Jews often have). Big nose etc..

>hills are mountains.

XD

stop making shit up Olaf

>Italy is nothing but mountains
those are hills you idiot

Fucking ireland proving again that they don't like anything but flat.

> The Apennines or Apennine Mountains are a mountain range consisting of parallel smaller chains extending c. 1,200 km along the length of peninsular Italy. In the northwest they join with the Ligurian Alps at Altare.

kek, BTFO

It has some mountains
Its not "nothing but mountains"

You know it's true, posting Mel just proves my point further, compare the two, and take into account how much the camera is zoomed in.

example of white Nordic Italians

>actually getting hit in battle
subpar warrior cuck

>a divide and conquer thread getting so many replies

Craigs are not mountains. Sorry, I live in a state full of mountains. I know the difference drunkard.

You posted one of the few mountains too.

anglos>>>>>>>>>>>>>meds>>>>>>>>>>nords

> 1,200 km along the length of peninsular Italy.
> not mountains

>white nordic italians
Literal oxymoron.
You're a literal moron.

You will only get triggered by this if you have shitskin blood. I mean it's not a tan you were born with it

nah, you are speaking out of your gaping ass, Xabi has nothing semitic about him by any anthropologist standard, his forehead is straight, his face is large, his chin is strong, kikes usually have huge convex foreheads and weak chins

>Med
RIP
Pic related - Med art

>You posted one of the few mountains too.
That's Ireland faggot, We have a similar culture to the Italians, that is, we don't like to fight on horseback, hence we migrate to mountainous areas, this, as it is easier to trap enemies in this terrain.

FUGGG

>divide and conquer
When stupid part negro untermensch thinks that Europeans and Europe-inhabitants(Iberians, Balkans, Poles etc) were ever united

>Romans fighting by Trapping in terrain.
>Not using discipline to crush enemies

You misunderstand Romans at least.