Will Dylann Roof get the death penalty?

Will Dylann Roof get the death penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVCRjdN3UTM
pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/murderer-serving-life-sentences-for-norfolk-beating-death-gets-chance/article_74b6e355-1cb7-5f48-a909-37ea546f22f6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Hopefully no.

The guy need medical care and then be free. He do nothing wrong.

Yes. He originally tried to plea bargain in order to avoid the DP... however, the government told him to fuck himself and they went to trial instead. He's getting the needle for sure.

Yes, he's a dead man walking.

If he wanted a race war, his death makes for an easy appeasement to the very people he killed.

>Burning the flag
Yup definitely deserves the rope

Hopefully

He will wish he did every day until he dies

Poor lil fella

Yep. Good riddance.

Unfortunately he'll probably get to live on death row for 20 years before he's executed.

I was thinking a full pardon and the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

At worst this is multiple counts of felonious cruelty to animals

He should be executed for poor target selection. His manifesto had some very valid points. His understanding, and even recognizing, what Rhodesia and Apartheid ZA was about is very surprising considering his age. I have watched his entire confession video and I just shake my head. So could have been more useful awakening his peers.

Most likely he will go here.

Link

youtube.com/watch?v=JVCRjdN3UTM

Will he be raped and beaten by nigs every day until he is executed?

Does this not count as cruel and unusual punishment?

He totally misunderstood what Rhodesia was about in his writing. He often lumped it with apartheid when the two countries were completely different. Ian Smith and Rhodesians were cucks by Sup Forums's standards--they didn't believe in segregation and gave equal rights to blacks that were educated. They hoped that in 2-3 generations that blacks and whites would be living together side by side as one people. He, and most of Sup Forums, kinda miss on those points always. Our government were completely apposed to this and rightly so.

I don't understand.
Dyro acted in self defense, protecting himself from those feral negros.
WTF kind of law forbids you from defending oneself?

Yeah but it's one of those things like GITMO or black sites. The U.S just gets away with it. Also since they do give the inmates SOME rights like 1 hour exercise in a small cage it is a lower priority for human rights groups at the U.N

Post-9/11?
Nah.

Of course he will! He is a KANG among KANGZ

Ithink it's hilarious a guy like Gary Ridgway is able to get a plea deal to avoid the death penalty meanwhle Roof is told to go fuck himself. Differences between pacific northwest and the south I guess.

>Good riddance

Traitors hang first

You're next, buddy

it does but america is sadly a police state and people will say that this is acceptable

Is rather be in there than the other prisons you always see. The ones where you get raped in by packs of niggers.

hes going to get what all white boys get around a black man, a cock in the ass, whites are weak

I imagine that many liberals who claim to be against the death penalty with have no objections to Roof getting fried.

It is not possible to have punishment commensurate with the crime, and to ban cruel and unusual punishment, so long as criminals commit cruel and unusual crimes.

Maybe he can chat with the Unabomber.

i hope so. he is a CIA russian plant

Nope, they designed the prison with individual pipes and soundproof walls so the prisoners can never talk to eachother.

Is he allowed conjugal visits?

Why you wanna blow him

>be black
>be a gud boi who dindu nuffin
>be gettin yo life back on track n tryna go ta church n sheit
>get shot

>be black
>actually make it to church this time
>get shot
SSSHHHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIITTT

Hopefully yes, stupid idiot just gave the left ammunition.

>TWLEVE

What?

He should.
He is also not worth celebrating.
He killed a bunch of old black biddies at church that already shat out their 19 generations of niglgets
He did nothing to help any cause other than the 'lets hate whitey' cause.
Fuck Roof and his stupid haircut.

>traitors hang first
>he says as he is American and idolizing a faggot who is burning the American flag

God damn day of the rope can't come quick enough for you white niggers.

Yeah.
He even withdrew presenting mental health evidence.
Nigga gun die

>dude walks in and guns down 9 black people in a church praying
>All innocent and not even thugs

Somehow you feel it's justified which i don't understand. I dont agree on killing people, however he shouldn't of been such a dumbass and took out gangbangers; not abunch of innocent people.

It's at 1:12 in the video, they misspelled twelve

A good American worships the flag and adopts a black kid

oh lol didn't realize that

A good American is a nationalist who does what's best for his country, toothpaste.

Fuck off.

I hope so. He did a lot to harm the white race and even got the Confederate flag taken down. Kill him.

>blacks
>innocent

At least the 'victims' kin won the nigger lottery

i watched some of his interrogation recently, is he a mentally retarded or something?

I just want them to televise the trial he's defending himself in the state case

The cia won't kill one of their assets

When? The fuck are you talking about?
This thread is about to be filled with uneducated whites that have no idea how nigger ghetto churches are. They have never been to any of these churches and only get one or two vids of some very pro-trump nig exposure.

I'm only going to say this one. Every fucking Church that is within the nigger community is extremely extremely anti-white and super into thug culture until they reach around the age of 60+ when niggers start to calm the fuck down. Its filled with WE WUZ KANGZ shit as well. Go look up the interview with Richard Spencer when he debated that nigger he was a church going nigger but he still bends hi knee for thugs and WE WUZ KANGS shit. They are all like that and sure there are a few outliers but those do not matter just like with a few of those mudslime Mosques with non-terrorists.

>is he a mentally retarded or something?
he sounds slow, so im gonna say yes. also for the fact he shot up a church full of old people and thought he was fixing the black problem

He did just that. Although I'm sure you judge patriotism by how loud one sings the anthem lol

Probably

Memes aside, many Southerners are dimwitted due to inbreeding and racemixing.

I hope so

I am all for deporting niggers but gunning down old church going folk is disgusting, regardless of color.

>9 black people in a church praying
A lot of those people just hang around churchs just because its makes it look good on paper when going in front of a judge. Niggers kill each other a fuckload even though they still go to church. I knew lots of nigs like this when I was growing up.

I'm a civic nationalism and it's the ability to admit when your country does wrong. I embrace all colours and immigration

I really hope they don't kill one of our guys.

He needs to be put on parole, given a stern warning, then rehabilitated (until the great happening finally sparks off).

Also what are his chances of surviving prison?

Would the neo-nazis keep him safe or would they let the darkies have him because it would be too much trouble to keep him alive?

This, he should get the death penalty.

However, I'm thinking he won't, as a type of virtue signaling to show "we spared a guilty life while he couldn't do the same for innocent lives."

Yeah, he deserves it. He took pol seriously, it's satire.

You say things but provide no source

Criminologist here.

I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is under heavy sedation, probably sodium pentothal and some other creepy "compliance" drugs we used to use to make people more malleable in WWII.

He is reading a script and watching pink butterflies; he has no idea where he is or what he's being framed for.

Yeah he should niggers are always getting there freedom after killing people
pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/murderer-serving-life-sentences-for-norfolk-beating-death-gets-chance/article_74b6e355-1cb7-5f48-a909-37ea546f22f6.html

he wont be in general

MKULTRA side effects

Not before he gets passed around the niggers

Brilliant observation. He may have been programmed. Political Psychiatry is at work here.

*tips tinfoil*

Yes, Homeland Security and your own CSIS took the Church Cmte report as a handbook and field guide, rather than as a grim warning.

Solitary for life?

sick larp my guy

>"le Sup Forums is satire" meme

>Criminologist
what would a sociologist know about sedatives? You're not even a real science, bruh.

He's obviously in protective custody, and has been since his arrest

t. guy who thinks physics is a real science

>sociologist

That's criminal psychology and criminal sociology.

I'm forensic criminology. I tell you what killed a guy and what he ate/snorted/shot up. The guy you're thinking of is the one that prints the bar graph showing how many crimes blacks committed this year and how it's (((((totally))))) because of (((((poverty))))))

kek

you are a tinfoil freak

He's a white nigger. Toast 'im

Holy shit, it's almost weird to hear about a white person getting the death penalty. I'm from comiefornia and we don't have it at all basically.

That's because the only whites left are total half-breed cucks

FBI: Can you tell us what happened?
Roof: I....went.....to.....the church....in Charleston.....I did it.......I shot them. Uhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't wanna seem guilty.....Uhhhhhhhhhhh

That kid be a legitimate retard. There are laws against putting them down.

He should be hung by the neck until dead.