Manliest president ever?

Manliest president ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRYuVZbYUaA
youtube.com/watch?v=gSxqdvL8P1A
youtube.com/watch?v=kA3WxjplKzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Manliest first lady ever too.

A man doesn't try to get rid of firearms.

literally who?

Checked and kek'd.

Michelle has quite the bulge and Barack has a shit taste in guns. He's a fucking Fudd.

So is it a 50 cal air gun?

>led the rough riders
>went on safari in africa (in the 1800s mind you)
>fought the heavyweight boxing champion for fun

meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=nRYuVZbYUaA

>manliest president ever

youtube.com/watch?v=gSxqdvL8P1A

It's so sad that normies are too brain washed to realize how boss gw was.

Shoe ducking, towelhead killin, first pitch nailing, paki callin, google dancin son of a gun

>Would have gotten steam rolled at San Juan if not for Pershing and his niggas

Roosevelt's a shit.

That was Andrew Jackson.

Obama never killed a man in personal combat or a duel.

no

Someone post his pitch at that baseball game

Going to miss him.
Comparing him with the upper class queer in pic related makes me a bit sick.

Nope. If shooting guns is the standard for manliness then DT wins because he is the only President to have shot an M-4. Can you imagine Hillary doing that?

gotem

trumps is going to be great. He almost went pro you know? he decided he would rather work with his father than play baseball

I recognize that bulge!

oh yeah, definitely

Really though, Michael is a man and barack is a pussy.

yeah couldnt find that edit

God damn it Obama. He's got a nice smile though at least

this. that pitch was just ridiculous.

even if trump's pitch is shitty, he has an excuse. he's 70 years old, could be even older when he throws the pitch. obama was like 47 years old, his should've been way better.

hell yea

Melania has a fake face, fake tits, and is a professional whore. 0/10

Andrew Jackson was the bad motherfucker action heroes wish they could be.

Nah, that distinction belongs to Teddy Roosevelt who got shot backstage before a speech, AND STILL GAVE THE SPEECH!

Same. Can't seem to find it either. Sad!

Better than a literal Male

The Manliest President would be Theodore fucking Roosevelt not that bitch ass nigger.

I remember when that shotgun pic was released and some newspaper article was practically drooling over how "badass" it was. It went into great detail about the gas venting out the port. I don't remember if it was a man or woman writing it but it was plain as day the author wanted Obama cock.

Teddy is also a manly President, though I give it to Jackson for top billing. We've had some hi-test men in the Oval(not Ovulation, sorry Hillary) Office.

Okay, I must know what happened here.

wouldn't have had much of a problem with him aside for three things:
1. should have kent stated the sjws back in 2014
2. foreign policy was pure evil
3. gun grabbing

Damn

Dudes fucken ripped

>You haf to establish yourself as pack leeeder Barack

>left-handed
I knew I couldn't trust you backwards fucks.

He is willing to use a gun, have you seen Trump with a gun?
I haven't, shows how much the office has fallen.

lmfao hes such a pussy its unreal

no commento

Roosevelt is actually the manliest man to ever live, so no.

kek

IT SHOULD NOT LOOK THAT FUCKING PAINFULL!!!!!!!!

He's legitimately around 3rd from the bottom in the list of manliest presidents of all time.

Donald J. Trump is the president elect of the United States of America and there is nothing you can do about it except cry.

those fucking mom jeans, michelle looks more masculine than that

Yeah I'm sure you would continue to give a speech after being shot.

>needs glasses
>manliest man

LOL he isn't even man enough to see properly

what a fucking niggerfaggot.

Didnt he fucking get shot? And then give a hour long speech with the bullet still in him?

Nothing wrong with being a Fudd. Tacticool shit is for faggots.

Daily Reminder that teddy roosevelt is a bitch.

He wasn't reaching out to shake their hands. He was introducing the dude to them.

>nothing wrong with being a fudd.

Straya says this because he has no other choice.

would you have a look at that fupa

Pic related.

The most try hard of the try hard presidents.

Trump carries a gun himself you stupid nigger

obabo is as manly as lace panties and a vibrator.... moochelle has a bigger penis

>Hear the story about how his son Kermit saved his life
>He fell into depression when dad died later
>Military tried to throw him a bone by having him handle the Alaskan militia, only for it to never play any actual role in WW2
>Kills himself

Welp, I'm depressed after just typing that.

Proof?
Where is his ATF paperwork?

Good one leafbro lol you sure showed me eh dude? weed lmao

you dont get a carry permit from the atf sad little noguns

You do fill out a basic questionnaire that is always held on file.
If he didn't, i want to see his powder piece.
Come on, show me a picture of Trump's piece.

>This is coming from a fucking leaf that should know better
youtube.com/watch?v=kA3WxjplKzo

J. T. is a Yuge faggot. Belive me

Who is this suspicious man and why does he have a gun?

Only if you buy from a licensed dealer(FFL) or state to state transfer.

Private party sales between 2 individuals are completely off book and do not federally require any kind of paperwork at all.

Nice try noguns.

He has a permit for NYC, for obvious reasons. He constantly mentions his own permit for the reasoning for his stance on the second, and his goal of a nationwide reciprocated conceal carry laws.

And i have no idea what gun, but he is a big guy so lots of options. Nixon kept an mp5 on him most of the time.

So you have no proof of him having a gun.
Gotcha.

>using a faggot sports gun to help promote gun control ideals

no, i dont have his 4473 form on hand you pretentious double nigger.

It's sad really.

You can kinda tell he never really fit in with regular black people.

And he never felt like he fit in with regular white people either.

He was probably a very lonely guy for a long time before he met Michelle. Even if he was surrounded by lots of people at Columbia and Harvard, he probably felt very alone.

whats he shooting? theres no way thats buckshot

Dude he's a lifetime member of the NRA. Are you really going to tell me an NRA member, who has been one for decades, doesn't have a gun?

Sorry he doesn't show it off pointing it at the camera like every other chicago nigger does

You know that usually the elites are only interested in sports guns as a prestigious hobby. Obabo has the finest guards available for all his defense needs; far better with firearms than he himself is, so it's not like he needs to practice with an AR15 or whatever.

his africa trip home movies are exaxtly that

probably target loads for clays, but he is aiming level with the horizon so who fucking knows what the black twink asshole is doing

fuckin underrated

don't feel too bad for him. even if he was a "very lonely guy for a long time", he eventually got married and had kids and became POTUS. there are lots of terminally lonely guys who end up dying completely alone in squalor, feel sad for them not Obama.

yea he does carry a gun and has a conceal carry permit in NY, the media used to ask him about this all the time

I'd have to give it to Jackson. He routed out the (((moneychangers))) until Wilson sold us out in 1913. also he was an all around badass.

>At the dueling ground Jackson carried out his strategy with devastating effect. After the order to fire and been given Dickinson turned and shot Jackson in the chest, missing his heart by only an inch. According to witnesses at the event, they all thought Dickinson had missed because Andrew Jackson just stood there like nothing had happened. After being shot in the chest Jackson took his time before finally delivering a bullet to Dickinson's abdomen.

Whatever you say, nogunz.

is it me or is that gun a bit high up on his shoulder

That rifle seems to have struck a leak

I literally thought this was lou ferrigno when I first looked at the thumbnail

opinion on our 1st lady?

senior bush was a more badass, he was a cia agent

>mfw comparing to Trudeau's wife

Jackson even had a parrot named Poll.

>The story of a presidential parrot cursing at a funeral is almost too unbelievable to be true.

So we thought we had better check out the persistent story that President Andrew Jackson’s pet parrot started uttering obscenities during the former president’s own funeral and had to be removed. “Before the sermon and while the crowd was gathering, a wicked parrot that was a household pet got excited and commenced swearing so loud and long as to disturb the people and had to be carried from the house.”

russia hacked his gun

>Old Hickory was one tough man. Not only was Jackson a war hero, but when a man tried to shoot him at a speaking engagement and the gun misfired, President Jackson, 67 at the time, beat the would-be assassin almost senseless with his walking stick.

Keked hard, here is a (You)