How does Elizabeth Smart get away wearing a white dress...

How does Elizabeth Smart get away wearing a white dress? Anyone that knows her story knows she lost her virginity early on.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2444192/Elizabeth-Smart-describes-kidnapping-hell-Boredom-hunger-rape.html
radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/elizabeth-smart-reveals-graphic-details-rape-during-testimony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no White Dress police retard. People wear what they want. Are all leafs retarded.

white dress has nothing to do with virginity.

White was a colour for richfags because no one else would buy a dress that they could never keep clean. Now everyone does it because weddings are retarded money grabs

Did they fuck her? I always assumed they did, but the media was very very careful to not make a point of mentioning rape.

Funny coming from a country of janitors, fast food workers and whores

This.

People used to just get a nice dress for the wedding. They found a wedding portrait for Martha Washington and it was a purple and gold gown.

Only with Queen Victoria did that start to catch on with the "OMG I HAB SO MUCH MONEY" and wore an expensive, easily trashed white gown.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2444192/Elizabeth-Smart-describes-kidnapping-hell-Boredom-hunger-rape.html

She did an interview a few years ago in which she described daily rapes, sometimes multiply times a day.

she got raped shortly after she was abducted about a mile from her home in the woods

>takes miles of veiny drifter cock
>marries fag in a tutu

My wife wore a white dress with a yellow ribbon because she wasn't technically a virgin.
>the media was very very careful to not make a point of mentioning rape
If they didn't say there was rape there probably wasn't because the media loves talking about rape. But that's weird, it doesn't make sense they wouldn't fuck her.

She needs someone she can marry to control and who wouldn't mind being cucked.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/elizabeth-smart-reveals-graphic-details-rape-during-testimony/

>technically
Let me guess, she rides horses?

She never mentioned if she went down on him, and if she swallowed or spat it out.

Not sure what background you guys are coming from but here in the West a white wedding dress has traditionally been symbolic of the brides purity. Universal unspoken rule is to wear a coloured dress or have some form of coloured addition to the white dress if you're no longer pure.
see

i am glad you found their joke funny

lmao you don't have a pure, virgin waifu? what a cuck

Better question is why is she marrying a crossdresser? Look at how the sissy faggot has his eyes cast down like the beta piece of shit he is.

Yeah, a tradition that originally began with Queen Victoria.

Most people didn't have white weddings, even into the Middle of the 20th Century, because the Hollywood White wedding is about conspicuous consumption, which is why retards spend 25K on weddings today.

No, she'd been fucked by her dad so she was a pure maiden just not actually a virgin.
Well, see, I didn't follow the news about this story. But of course if a bitch is kidnapped she's gonna be fucked.

Why is she not in prison?

the real question is why is the groom wearing a hired kilt? unless he is a stuart, that isn't his tartan and is just a rental.

okay even for a leaf post this is the biggest literally who and you all fucking know about her.

>Implying

That rapist must've dicked her so hard that he turned her off to American men.

i wonder if he ever thinks about how his wife got fucked in every possible way and made to say every degenerate thing to some hobo that kidnapped her and make her cum

Congraulations ELIZABETH
You are lovely on your special day!
Best wishes for your future!

-----------------------------

BTFO (((leaftard)))