You Stole This Land From Our Ancestors Gringo You Will Get Yours

You Stole This Land From Our Ancestors Gringo You Will Get Yours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hl0ZpHvZGjw
thetnm.org/vote
youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was won in a war and then paid for after even.

Expect this kind of sentiment to grow due to failed assimilation from the Behavioral Sink. (IE: Californians are too soft on immigrants and they identify with Mexico over America.)

Technically we bought it from your government after defeating all your armies and taking your capital city.

We didn't "steal" anything. Any Mexicans that were living in the territory were given the choice of becoming Americans or getting the fuck out.

You beaners would just ruin the states anyway. Illegal beaner neighborhoods are all shit, Mexico is shit. Why would Mexican controlled states be any different?

>Canada sticking up for the States

Day of the rake will spare you.

>>Technically we bought it from your government after defeating all your armies and taking your capital city.
This is like the most intense form of haggling. Fucking jews.

You stole this land from Spain!
Give it back!

>Stole

I think you mean conquered by military force retard

>

i only see rightful spanish clay

It's only natural for the weak to be dominated by the strong.

>OBEY TO YOUR RACIAL SUPERIORS

The Spanish stole it first.

Go bitch at them.

kek says no

Texas has actually done quite a good job at assimilating new immigrants, whether they be Hispanic, Asian, or African.

I believe that other states would do well in adopting the Texas model, that is focusing on the importance of culture and values between peoples.

Once you assimilate people well enough, they will grow to love the state as if their ancestors always lived there.

Aztecs stole it from my peaceful mezoamerican ancestors.

I totally agree. But this is Sup Forums and everyone is
>muh ethnic nationalism

Sorry though, in the modern world civic nationalism is the only feasible nationalism.

We have an easier job doing it too (because of our history/frontiersman ideology)

whats funny is that it wasnt even spic owned.

the native americas had it well before you retards did.

you just drew some lines on your map and called it a day.

you never conquered shit.

I don't think ethnic nationalism is completely unfeasible. For instance, I think Europeans would do well by going towards ethnic nationalism.

But it isn't going to work in diverse areas, those have to be values based. Especially in Texas, where whites are only 30% of the births. No way you are going to have ethnonationalism with those numbers.

There is honestly something different about Texas. I've found that anyone born here loves the state dearly and unequivocally, children of immigrants included. Thats why you'll see Texans say they are Texan over American.This land of mine is beautiful, I'd like to visit other states and nations but Texas will always be where my heart is.

It's not our fault your ancestors were weak incompetent bitches, Paco.

We should take Baja California too, it's not like Mexico is doing anything with it.

Santa Anna stole this land from the Republic the true born heirs of the Spanish Empire

We will have our land back you fucking Aztecs

Texas gives me a very similar nostalgic feeling as a Norman Rockwell painting

>This land of mine is beautiful, I'd like to visit other states and nations but Texas will always be where my heart is.
IKTF

Give back the fucking clay Mejico

mexico city didnt look so bad back then
what made the mestizos nigger tier?

why didnt you annex baja again?

that's because texas has its own aura and through that you some how magically do not wish to be anything other than a texan, its hard to explain

I honestly think Texas does well because it is so American, at least American in how the Founders would have intended the country to be run. You guys embody the Founders values probably the best in the union.

Texan values are really just American values perfected. If other states started applying those values, I feel they could have a lot of success as well. But of course every man has a special feeling for his homeland, I feel the same way here in Virginia.

Yeah, civil war would break out. I think ethnic nationalism is great if the population is homogenized, but like you said, most of the US and TX are way too mixed.

The next best thing is civic nationalist.

The US bought it so if Mexico wants to buy it back they can as long as they match the interest and the value added to the region, but considering California's GDP alone is more than Mexico's I doubt they have the pesos.

This is factually accurate

A portion of your ancestors stole the land from the Aztecs and the Mayans whats your point cholo

you and your ancestors are garbage, I hope you all get gassed

yeah too bad it is ruined by Chicanos anyway

They are pro monarchist and oligarchs which resulted in a bunch of impoverished illiterate mestizos ruled over by a few wealthy Spaniard Castizos. The whole of Latin America degenerated back into fedualism thanks to race mixing, monarchy, and the Catholic church

That trend has continued to this day with the retarded serfs supporting idiotic corrupt fools(Santa Anna) instead of intelligent, secular, republicans (Farias)

anyway the more mestizos breed the shittier Latin America becomes since there are fewer and fewer castizos to keep the country functioning. It's not hard to figure out. Imagine living in Canada, but the entire population began race mixing with muslims. Slowly over time it would get worse and worse

Well, the normal mode of operation back then when defeating a foreign aggressor was to rape, pillage, and sack your cities and occupy it until we got tired of it.

We tried something new, and we're beginning to regret it.

I think we need to sack and burn every city north of Mexico City until we reach the Rio Grande.

Obtenir des mèches de haricot brun décapité délire

My family is decendent of Mexico and quite honestly I'm proud to be American. Looking at the history and the state of that backwash country I'm glad this isn't Mexico.

Yeah me and a few buddies have had conversations and came to the conclusion that Texas is the America of America, it's wonderful! The problems we have arise from people coming in from Cali and all the Katrina refugees honestly. If you look at crime rates you'll see a spike when Katrina happened, and Califags fag everything up. Actual immigrants tend to fall in line surprisingly

We are taught at a very young age about our war for independence, and the idea of a Republic of Texas. They teach us our state pledge and we say it along with the country's pledge.

We just have so many iconic figures to identify with/look up to.

I love this state.

youtube.com/watch?v=hl0ZpHvZGjw

You do know that Mexicans are a product of "Gringo" Europeans and the natives?

Mostly lawless apacheria before we civilized it for you.

Texan here. You let us settle it. You broke your end of the deal. We beat your stupid asses in a war for it. It's our's.

You want it back? Fight us for it. We'll kick your stupid asses again. Your race should be culled regularly.

I'm content to let you keep savaging yourselves, but when you're ready for a good ol' massacre, you just let us know.

We've destroyed empires you aren't good enough to whisper the names of.

Yawn
Can't seem to manage their own countries.
Poverty, violence, hunger rampant.
Think they can run another country without shitting it up royally.

Construir un miro cabroncito.

Do other states not say their state pledges in school?

I've oftened wondered if state transplants were worse than international immigrants. I think in some places that can be true.

Here in Virginia, we had a lot of mass immigration into the DC suburbs - Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun. They seemed to assimilate more to DC culture than VA culture and it ruined the state's politics.

Virginians outside of NoVA are very traditional, it's just they, the blacks, and liberal city dwelling whites outnumber us now when it comes to the elections.

I'm down for the Battle of San Jacinto part 2...

Build the wall, Paco. Lol right in the middle of "your land".

Every Mexican I know from Texas would rather live in Texas than Mexico. Good luck winning that war in anywhere that isn't Dallas.

Santa Anna literally destroyed the Republic of Mexico dooming it and it's populace to a future of oligarchy and poverty

And he is still a national hero of Mexico. That is how dumb Mexicans are.

The only thing worse that Cali invaders are the Swedecucks from Minnesota.

Why can't leftists stay in their shitholes?

No, only us and ohio. It is pathetic.

Liberals tend to ruin everything, the fact that a lot of Texas values doing things for yourself helps immensely. People always make fun of us for wanting to secede but I think we'd be better off most of the time. I do love the US, but to me Texas comes first.

fucking spics eternally btfoed.

You just might secede one day. Obviously I think the Trump victory rules it out of the question in the meantime. As long as conservatism has a chance in America, I doubt Texas would be going anywhere.

But if things were to stay polarized, and the Democrats were able to get back into power, you could see some states call for secession.

fucking beautiful.
Should have just went all the way to panama and genocided the spics so we could to build a shorter wall.

Wow I didn't know that. I feel like that's a very important thing to have, and would be something the founding fathers would have wanted. States of Federal

>Stole
We won it because you fucking suck at fighting.

I think the thing that would push it over the edge would be gun rights desu. My mom's boyfriend fly's the come and take it flag in his yard, grandparents have rifles on display, all my friends own guns, you ain't taking shit from us

In all reality you'll be lucky if we don't decide to take the rest of it sandnigger

>Capitalizing Every Single Word
Why do you spics do this?

>but to me Texas comes first.
That's every Texan.

and if you are serious about our secession, its a real movement.

Stand with Texas and pledge your vote.

>thetnm.org/vote

yeah fuck them they had it coming

>Santa Anna dissolved the Congress and began centralizing power. His regime became a dictatorship backed by the military.

>Several states openly rebelled against the changes: Coahuila y Tejas (the northern part of which would become the Republic of Texas), San Luis Potosí, Querétaro, Durango, Guanajuato, Michoacán, Yucatán, Jalisco, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, and Zacatecas. Several of these states formed their own governments: the Republic of the Rio Grande, the Republic of Yucatán, and the Republic of Texas. Only the Texans defeated Santa Anna and retained their independence. Their fierce resistance was possibly fueled by reprisals Santa Anna committed against his defeated enemies.[30] The New York Post editorialized that "had [Santa Anna] treated the vanquished with moderation and generosity, it would have been difficult if not impossible to awaken that general sympathy for the people of Texas which now impels so many adventurous and ardent spirits to throng to the aid of their brethren."[3]

Someday we will get our clay back

>1840's the US and Mexico were comparable in military strength
>2016 the US a global superpower whose military is worth more than the 10 major militaries of the world combined, Mexico is nowhere near the top.

>Donald Trump will be killed by black cop

You heard it here first.

Should have fought harder to keep it then

You ready to take it from us yet, Pancho?

Every day this larping faggot does this fucking threat and everytime Sup Forums falls for it? maybe pol is just pretending to be retarded

That book changed my life.

Especially this chapter:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIQynsWpBpQ

I actually already signed up lol. Have a PDF on my phone for reasons supporting a Texas secession so I can show to people when it comes up. Convinced a few people too

What? Why did they pay for it after winning a war and taking it by force?

>Swedecucks from Minnesota.

I will go brown-haird-blue-eyed Viking Bezerkershit on their asses if they try that.

>We've destroyed empires you aren't good enough to whisper the names of.

lel

You will not escape the day of the rake by pretending to sympathize. Give back my ancestor's land.

It was decided that spicville was unable to be incorporated into the US without changing the racial and cultural make up of the country. There was a whole lot of discussion and policy directed towards preserving the racial integrity of America. In fact when you hear the term the 'melting pot' it originally meant that America was to be a melting pot of Europeans to make a new white race in America unified by American ideals. Now of course it means the opposite.

>we won't completely colonize mexico

Why the fuck do you care? you're run by the cartel, and some of them are (((ourguys))), the cartel shoulda figured that out and snuffed them.

As a way to say, "we feel bad for you getting utterly BTFO'd". Basically white guilt on a major scale considering Mexico surrendered half the land then gave away a lot more.

>oregon border not at 54 40

>This fucking thread again,
get your eyes wide open and realize we dont fucking want whatever its north under our command, shit, you fucking pochos see yourselves as the rouges and saviors to be of mexico, when in the first place its the people like whatever you came from that we dare so much to get rid.
Try to get along to real mexican borns in mexican lands, and you will see your clothes wont match, your accent neither and your culture either.
you fucking pansies of la raza movements and sjw that identify themselves as something-americans, you guys have no place to fit in sadly.

Actually we defeated you in a war and we can do it again.

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS!

To make sure the taco-niggers would fuck off for all of time. This was not successful.

na. you lazy wetbacks aren't going to do shit but continue to run your shitty country to the ground.

>What? Why did they pay for it after winning a war and taking it by force?

Because whites are the most compassionate race on the planet.
We bought our land from the Indians, and paid for it twice.

We've also rebuilt every country we've ever blown the fuck up in war.

We even built negro savages beautiful cities, and they destroyed them all.

We were originally fighting for a smaller portion of land that we offered to buy, but they refused. After we won the war we offered to buy some more land and instead of them getting destroyed in a war again, they agreed and retreated south.

kek says fuck off

This pretty much, almost all the South American leaders either have a lot of European in 'em or are almost completely of European heritage.

Same with some Central American leaders and Mexican leaders, it'll never change, either castizos or Hispanics lording over the mestizo and injun peasants and the peasants will never realize this.

The mestizos and injuns that do realize this either try to run away, suffer in silence or, worst of all, try to cause a positive change only to have it destroyed by their low IQ brethren.

We mestizos will never win, we're crabs in a bucket like the niggers

kys spic

its some separatist larping retard. he does this threat every day, I actually think is a dude who is just doing it to fuel the hate towards Mexico, Mexicans don't want the fucking land back. we just want to fix our country and we dont know how. Pobre de Mexico tan lejos de dios y tan cerca de los estados unidos.

>le civic nationalism maymay
don't try doing meme nationalism in your country America, you don't wanna end up being us.

We even paid you fucks for beating your ass, fuck off and suck our cock

If you fight for it, you can win it fair and square.

Otherwise, kindly fuck off, we have claims on it.

I'm sure the communists, poverty, and general lack of giving a fuck had nothing to do with Brazil ending up the way it did, right mano?

I agree with you, I know some based hispanics who are pale enough to be white

You're a fucking retard. We were already shit once slavery got abolished, we were always a shit-tier country because of civic nationalism you piece of shit, you fucking race traitor. You're a cuckold who wants to ruin your country by installing civic nationalism and I fucking hope you're killed by the niggers you love you waste of oxygen, you literal traitor, I hope you fucking a painful fucking death, I hope you are raped.

It's all about how you integrate the hispanics

The US has always had a form of ethnic nationalism
>thinking the WASPs liked the Germans
>thinking the WASPs liked the French
>thinking the WASPs liked the Irish
>thinking the WASPS liked the Swedish
>thinking the WASPs liked the Dutch
>thinking the WASPs liked the Italians
Shiggy Diggy Doo

It was gained in a war you lost when you putas took a siesta. The army took your wetback ass by surprise, and the US took what was rightfully hers. Now get your Aztec ass back to cleaning my toilet and mowing my lawn.

por favor, calma, meu amigo. Voce nao tem que ser tanto com raiva. Nao ha como impedir que os Estados Unidos se tornem Brasil. Em 50 anos estaremos la. Eu nao consigo fazer nada, so posso rir e assistir.