*swallows poz semen*

*swallows poz semen*

The KKK has never done anything wrong, and the westboro baptist church is ran by jews.

He is literally correct

>Islam is all one group and they are all the devil
Is a sub-100 IQ Trump supporter redneck belief

>Islam
>Group
Islam is an ideology, faggot. Open their good book sometime, give it a read, try separating the religious things from Muhammad just being an ass. Protip: there's a lot more of one than there is of the other.

Racists BTFO once again

Muslims then

>0.01% of Christians believe THIS is okay
>99.99% of Muslims believe THIS is okay
>so you see why you can't criticize Islam!

the KKK isn't bombing buildings and taking over countries.

Like said, their holy book literally calls for the killing of non-Muslims.

ISIS follows in Muhammad's footsteps

KKK Doesn't follow in Jesus footsteps

Difference between Muslims and Islamists.
Muslims can be good people, and ignore the shit of the Quaran and Hadiths.

Islamists, on the other hand, embrace Muhammad's barbaric teachings and write them into fucking law.

One is a religion, one is political benefiting from people thinking they're the religious ones with "muh racism" and "islamophobia".

>If you can separate the KKK and the Westboro Baptist Church from Christianity, then you should be able to separate Westernized Muslims from Islam

FTFY

Isis are following the islamic doctrine to a t.

The kkk and the wbc are not following the teachings of christ.

Nigger

Doesn't the Bible call for anything?

It calls for us to kill nupols like you, fucking faggot. Gtfo

The kkk hated Christians but anyway, someone post that pic of screen caps of fans talking about how they crawl on the floors of fag clubs picking up used condoms out of the trash cans and swallowing all the cum

Kekekekek they hated christians sureeeeee kike sure.

Are you fucking retarded? They use to burn the cross as an insult to Christians but their numbers were turning to shit so they started accepting Christians. Learn your history you fucking retard

You must be a northerner. Makes since not as many kikes in the south. It was not burned for that you dumbass go fuck you sheboon and go back to Israel

So you are saying the KKK loved Christians?

I'm an atheistfag but even I can tell that Christianity is less violent than Islam. It's impossible to claim Jesus would support violence. He literally tells his followers to do nothing while beng assaulted or murdered. The only way to claim the Bible supports a war is to entirely ignore its most important character and everything he stood for. People did try to use the Bible to justify a war but it inherently involves more mental gymnastics than using another Holy Book which calls for the murder of infidels.

>people peaceably holding signs that hurt my feelings is comparable a totalitarian cult with a death toll of hundreds of thousands and designs on world conquest

Plenty. Difference is, Christians don't make a government system out of the bible verbatim and spread it around like the plague. Islamists do.

Look up Sharia law sometime. Honor killings and homosexual executions are A-OK. Women are worth half as much as men. Not to mention their provisions on rape trials are horrible towards females. Best part: overrides whatever gov. is in place, because integration into whatever country you're in is apparently too much of a hassle when you can just create your own independent state and try to expand outwards.

Do a bit of legwork on your own. I can get sources for you, if you're extremely lazy, but I'd prefer not to.

Name a single part of the Koran that calls for murder

>It's impossible to claim Jesus would support violence.

I'm not reading all that fag, just sum it up

If you crucify your enemies they win

Have 3. Mohammad was an asshole.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

That's not in the version of the Koran I follow so disregarded. I follow the version written by Muhammed himself

You can't. The KKK and Westboro Baptist Church are Christian. Every human enterprise - whether religious, political, or corporate - holds within itself the potential to be a means of fulfilment, whether materially or spiritually, or deprivation. Our institutions are what we make of them. What have the muslims made of Islam? What have they made of their nations, their governments, their hospitals and mosques and oligarchic despotisms?

In Egyptian religion the heart of the dead man is weighed against a feather of Ma'at, the deity of justice, on a great scale. If the man's heart is lighter than the feather, he proceeds into the afterlife. If it's heavier, the heart is devoured by Ammit. In our world our institutions are not weighed against the feather of a God, but against the weight of their sins. Look at all the Christianity has built, and look at all the Islam has destroyed.

This. At the same time all the Christians and catholics should be removed.

>Mohammad Al Ibin Alswani

Not reading that shit nigga. I don't see how it could change anything I wrote. Sand nigger jesus told his followers to turn the other cheek when slapped and refused to lift a finger while people wrongly accused him of a crime and tortured him to death. Obviously the many, many books of the bible have varying different opinions on non-violence but it's clear that the main character is a peacefag.

i hope you go to hell and get violently raped by mohammed

The KKK and Westboro don't follow the rules properly though, they're heretics.

ISIS and other extreme braces follow the proper rules of Islam, the moderates are heretics.

Doubtful.

Also, your flag says you're a westernized muslim, so your Koran is probably modified somewhat. You cannot deny that those in the middle east are performing atrocities in the name of Allah, with verses from their book to back it up. Are they just reading the "wrong Koran"? Who's to say which Koran is correct?

Jesus shot up a temple full of a lost tribe of dark skin african hebrews to instigate a race war.

Literally whipped one of those niggers almost to death.

What is "poz" I've seen/heard it before. Is it just another form of pos?

I like this post.

Lurk more newfag and don't post

Those are not Muslims though

And you have a problem with that? I found the nigger lover everyone

Show me evidence that the kkk weren't Christian you dumbass kike or gtfo you have no knowledge of history besides the bullshit you're fellow Jews told you

Been around for awhile, just haven't picked this one expression up yet. Be more butt hurt faggot

Sure, google. There ya go.

They would doubtless say the same of you. The "Muslim vs Islamist" distinction is one made from outside to separate the good from the bad, to avoid painting all people with the same brush. To them, the wahabis and the like, you are not muslim, much like you say they are not muslim.

Again, who's to say who's correct? It's pretty much "he said He said" at this point. "My book doesn't say that!" "Their book says that though!" we could go on like this for hours. It would be pointless.

Poz means positive as in HIV positive. There are fans who literally try to get aids that way they don't have to worry about getting aids. I know it's retarded but fags gonna fag

You don't see me saying all Christians are evil cause of the crusades so don't say all Muslims are evil

Fuck you cube worshipping sand nigger, muslims are kike dogs anyway

You're confusing people's ID's.
Someone said Jesus wouldn't support violence.
Some dude posted TLDR about Jesus being violent against jews.

Then I summed it up for you.

Keep making claims and not backing them up Jew

>It's impossible to claim Jesus would support violence. He literally tells his followers to do nothing while beng assaulted or murdered.
you're thinking of Buddhism brah

The difference is the bible has no rule for interpreting contradiction, people can basically cherry pick and they please and be cultural Christians aka just standard westerners, the quuarn however overwrites itself so older books take precedence, and guess what, that's when Mohammed started really being a cunt

I never said that. Earlier in this thread, I stated that Muslims were not evil. Islamists are evil. Those who worship Allah are not inherently evil, ,but those who would take the fundamental word at face value and use the teachings of Muhammad as a system of government are responsible for a large host of reprehensible acts that continue to this day.

No-one reasonable is saying "all muslims". Its the ideology that reasonable people attack, not the people personally.

I just gave you a source, now go and check the source out

Christianity is almost as bad as islam don't fall for the meme's. What your thinking about is buddhism.

"Do not suppose that I [Jesus] have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)

Not a source Jew, didn't they teach you that when learning how to properly source stuff for school. Damn maybe I'm talking to one of their stupid kikes

You say that like it's a bad think

>Buddhism
>Peaceful

Historically illiterate retard detected.

People cherry-pick and be cultural Muslims all the time, senpai

Maybe you've never met a Muslim IRL?

>1 verse
>Almost as bad as Islam
>Leaf

About what was expected.

Please do tell about Jesus's Jihad, and how his teachings continue to inspire his followers' violent actions many millenia later. I'll wait.

Not a christfag, but don't misrepresent reality to mislead people.

The real tldr is "Jesus turned over tables and stirred up wild animals in one page of the bible. Just forget about all the verses where he preaches nonviolence."

The bibl is full of contradictions, and for good reason. The constitution is too. There's some room for interpretation. This is just stupid though.

>Doesn't the Bible call for anything?

That bible was written by Jews. All the fucked up sacrifice and slaying that libfags love to quote was from the Kike version of God.

Jews and Sandniggers worship the same violent god of slaughter. They both believe all non-thems are to be destroyed or enslaved.

The full quote is this.
>Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, and a person's enemies will be those of his own household. whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Jesus is talking about the divisive aspect of religion. Even if his doesn't preach violence his message can still bring unrest if, for example, half a family follows his teachings and not the other half. He is "setting the family against each other" but he is not literally telling them to kill each other with a fucking sword. Yes, we get it, Buddhism is peaceful, but that doesn't mean anybody who describes Jesus as nonviolent is thinking of Buddhism. Telling people to turn the other cheek when slapped is nonviolent. Get over it. I'm an atheistfag but this is basic reading comprehension.

Are you fucking retared? (yes)

The problem isn't Muslims themselves, it's Islam. Muslims aren't bad people, Islam is just a bad religion.

>false comparison

ISIS is following their toilet paper book.

he's talking about the sword of religious persecution against his followers

Is this poster telling the truth?

From my experience, if you try to tell a Muslim that there are multiple types of Islam, they'll get really pissed off at you. Had a Muslim client almost get violent with me once because of that.

That's interesting-- but there are different types

Islam is all groups and they are all the devil

*many groups

This idiot here thinks that people who have the same religion and culture don't tend to have the same moral views.

this man got it

Muslims are just normal people but hypocrite, they lie to themselve (they are the reason why everyone think "islam is religion of peace" si fuck them too btw)
Islam is shit

tezt

tezt

tezt

The alt-right are just the equivalent of extreme muslims.

>believe they are superior and gods chosen people - God complex syndrome

>Exterminate the non believers

>Dispell scientific facts

>Women rights what's the bro?

You get the picture

>KKK
>Denounced by every mainstream branch of christianity and all western nations
>7000 guys
>Non-member supporters: few hundred thousand

>West Boro Baptist
>Denounced by every mainstream branch of christianity and all western nations
>28 people
>Non-member supporters: A few ten thousand, maybe

>ISIS
>Supported by the Gulf States and America
>30,000
>Non-Member supporters: tens of millions

>Boko Haram
>Supported by the Gulf States and Northern African states
>20,000
>Non-member supporters: tens of millions

Yeah, apples and oranges.

>An Open Letter To My Muslim Neighbor Across the Street

Why not just send him the letter instead of being a virtue signalling little faggot?

I agree. Let's exterminate every single ISIS member, supporter and sympathizer from muslim ranks.

Just don't be surprised when the number of muslims on the planet is suddenly less than half of what it used to be, where as with when doing similiar procedure with westboro baptist church, you probably couldn't fill a small family restaurant with the corpses.

>Islam and Christianity are the same
>Let me quote one of the most widely interpreted and vague passages to prove my point

Except it isn't. Jesus called for peace. Mohammed called for violence. He was a fucking warlord. On christmas we celebrate the birth of christ. On ramadan they celebrate a bunch of people surrounding a city and butchering everyone.

The two religions aren't even close to comparable.

except most islamists are radical, as PEW has shown.

But many of these Muslims clearly disagree with ISIS. Haven't they taken it out of Islam like the person in the pic says?

ISIS is still a proxy merc army, not muslim.

ISIS has still never attacked israel.

This is hardly fair.
In recent history the kkk was actually popular.
Isis might be more popular than the kkk is today with muslims but it's not 99% not even close.
The number of muzzies that support isis directly is low but they don't disagree with them outright either. Just like how the Irish didn't call out republican terrorists or southerners didn't call out the kkk.

There are no modified Qurans.
Almost every Muslim uses the same Quran, reads the same verses but might have been taught different interpretations.
Islam is different from Christianity in that regard.

It's not proper to define who's Muslim or not.

>Is a sub-100 IQ Trump supporter redneck belief
I like this- all cliche, no thought. Precisely what one should expect from a sub 90iq inbred muzzie

WBC isn't separated from Christianity.
They're one of the few truly Christian groups around.

the fact that they don't take us seriously is one of the best advantages we've had.

also everything the jihadis do is consistent with scholary consensus regarding islamic law. to dispute the scholarly consensus is tantamount to apostasy.

>leaf

If fundamental islamists took over those women and queers would be first in the dirt.

Why don't they see this?

oh hey guys i posted it again