Let. Them. In.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTq3QtDP9Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI
twitter.com/NanettevdLaan/status/809885617454804992
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&index=5&list=LLcMfxfbYJR49eX_1AkHMe1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let them go to Germany. They're fucked anyway.

I'm glad they are suffering

If we let their parent's in, they'll just rape ours.

Learn to turn pain into pleasure, ugly little shitskin.

>implying i give a fuck

jews did this.

Awe look they're sad. Ruin Europe!

Nope, if you don't cry you can't come here

1) I don't give a fuck
2) Fuck shitskins, let them fend for themselves

Oh look another photo op meant to tug at our heart strings. Yawn. This is so predictable it's boring.

They'd cry even less if they were dead.

You can tell how low someone's IQ is when all they talk about is refugees.

Stop the war and you won't need to worry about refugees or dead children.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTq3QtDP9Lk

>last hospital of aleppo

No. Islam dies.

Look at the amount of in compassionate americans. They would rather care about their silly 2nd amendment than saving people's lives. It's a sad day.

Who the fuck has kids in a destitute, war torn, hell hole? Why give yourself even MORE stress and work when you can barely keep yourself alive?

Cool. Crying was an evolutionary mistake.

Okay you take them in

Let. Them. Die.

Oh, that's nice. They don't cry, guess that means they don't need to become refugees anymore.

>Let. Them. In.

It's probably because he isn't even scared
Considering the last famous image of a child in aleppo was completely staged by rebels
The same photographer also filmed a beheading of a child, for what it's worth.

Sorry m8, still full

you take them in then, you lib fuck. I don't wanna die from some extremist who come here to destroy our country and hates us.

why don't these people just leave? like why stay

No. XD

Why are these kids always so dirty? Take a bath, filthy animals. It's called soap and water.

I care about the citizens of my country. Not my fault other countries suck ass. Why should we waste our resources helping non-citizens, while our own citizens have problems? There's almost 7 billion people on the planet. Tons die every day. What are you gonna do, cry about each one of them?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH EDGY

For any Nigels lurking, about this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

You and the people who filmed it, as well as all of those anti-Trump pansies in the comments section think it's a PSA for what's going on in Syria with a bullshit "PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES HURRR" message, but when I look at it this commercial has a double meaning. To me, it shows exactly what will happen to London, your entire country for that matter, if you keep letting these lunatics into your country by the thousands. Wake up, they have to go back.

funny facetious poste

After we finish fucking up Syria we're coming for you Trudeau.

Citizens, non-citizens, same shit

STAY THERE AND MAKE SYRIA GREAT AGAIN

(((take care of your children)))
instead of expecting others to do it for YOU

Stop breeding more victims for the warmonging pedoscum you bow down to and form a better community without insane "leaders"

Let. Them. Die.

I see this story plenty time
"nigger baby is innocent!"
No!
Nigger is nigger no matter how small.
Kill young.

Have they still not run out of last hospitals yet?

>scenes from the last hospital
which last hospital was this one again?

THIS!

no
youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI

We did? Nice.

no

Aleppo sure has had quite a few last hospitals.

>last hospital

Some must have that twitter collage of last hospitals

No. As hard as it is to watch children die, this suffering will force them to maybe contemplate why their region is so fucked up, in the hope of not repeating the mistakes of the past. Maybe they might eventually question their Religion and archaic culture. If you keep shielding them from the consequences of having a shitty prehistoric culture and tribalism, and open the gates to Europe, they'll never learn and they'll spread their dysfunctional culture to Europe.

When the sandrat dunecoon grows up he'll make alot of kids cry when he blows the fuck up.

Get them out.

>come home
>wife fucking another man
>looks at you
>"your dick, his dick, same shit"

is it just me or does this seem fake as fuck? they're literally acting.

to hell

> "Aleppo : The Last Hospital"

You can't save everyone and you aren't helping them by letting them into your country. Not only are you hurting your own country you are also hurting theirs. Every boat load of refugees you let in is a boat load of people that could have stayed behind to help fight or rebuild.

This guy explains it a lot better than I can.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&index=5&list=LLcMfxfbYJR49eX_1AkHMe1Q

No. Fuck. You.

How many Syrians have you taken in to live in your house, leaf?

>muh chillen
>muh babehs
>muh feelings

>be pathological altruist Eurofag
>see pics like this
>fuckhavinglawsandbordersandshit.jif
>vote to import 3rd world little boys
>hear on the (((news))) that the newest shipment of Syrian children is on its way to my town
>so exited
>run to train station with my "refugees welcome" sign hoping someone will take a picture of me so I can end up on the (((news))) displaying my altruism and compassion(which I believe will land me tons of pussy)
>train finally arrives
>have rock hard boner thinking of the non-stop blowjobs I'll get after women see how progressive and tolerant I am
>as it screaches to a slow, grinding halt, I am on the very of cumming in my skinny jeans
>first passengers start getting off
>look a little old
>"wow, i'm glad a lot of the parents made it out along with the kids!"
>more and more middle aged males start pouring out
>all with full beards
>"wow, I knew middle easterners had more body hair but I didn't know their children would have such thick beards lol"
>no women on the train, no children
>hmm, i'm sure they are just on the next train
>I'm just glad our government was smart enough to welcome these thousands of young rootless military aged males who resent western culture

US did this. Should have let Saudi Arabia and Iran go to war and ruined Middle Easts belief in Islam and Allah. Woulf have resulted in masses pissing on Islam like WW1 and WW2 did to Europe.

> implying Muslims are people

>Not my fault other countries suck ass
even though you are right on protecting your own
it's precisely your country's fault the rest of the world sucks,retard

Then nothing's wrong.

TOUGH SHIT LITTLE FUCKS!

i feel nothing for muslims.

All those poor women and children, we better let more military aged men in good health into our countries!

Delete this

Reminds me of the manga MONSTER, this kids will probably develop into cold blooded murderers. Have fun with them.

Also, if you haven't read that go ahead it's really enjoyable even for normalfags.

fuck off we're full

Aleppo sure does have a lot of last hospitals.

Trudeau is already fucked, he got caught taking bribes

Common

I agree, Israel should let them in

>people

Remove. Them. Out.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

>Look at this poor kid.
>If you want to help him out you should let in millions of rapefugees into your country and let them live in your house.

Honestly who gives a fuck about these people?
We saw what these fucking rats did to Europe. They turned Sweden from the Shire into Robocop's Detroit in just a few years. We have no compassion. There is no mercy. Fuck off and die.

Worse than them are coming in, you think these kids have it bad, wait to you see the state of the ones we dealt with.

how can she support a mass murdering evil dictator?

omg literally shaking even the kids are brainwashed

They don't cry anymore?
Good, sounds like all their problems are solved. They can stay where they are. In their own goddamn country.

its 2016 you fucking sexist bigot, she can ride whatever dick she wants to

Is this more staged propaganda like the kid in the ambulance?

they've been bagel bombing "the last hospital in Aleppo" for three straight years now

Fake news.

They're only doing this to make Russia look bad.

USA should've never tried to overthrow Assad. (as well as other countries in the region).

so tragic

no

>Drowned kid's body moved for better photo
>Dirty kid in ambulance had photo taken by child-beheading terrorists
>Syrian girl's twitter feed that went silent was written in perfect English
>Other photos have been edited or mislabeled

I don't really believe the context of any photos about Syria

Let. Them. Fuck. Off.

Not. My. Problem.

>The kids have been so fucked up they'll end up mass murderers at the very least
>Let. Them. In.
You fucking retarded, nigger?

Kill. Them. ALL.

The 17th last hospital to be blown this week

>Not my fault other countries suck ass.
It's actually partly America's fault Syria sucks ass

so i guess in the original, the people in the boat were labeled as the US? i mean, if they let everyone in the water on the small life boat, they would tip over and everyone would drown. so good job there horsey, you made the opposite point you were trying to make.

Agreed, we need to save all those victims of war. Why the fuck aren't the Europeans doing enough about this? Why are you letting this happen you fucking racists? Because their skin is brown? fuck off and have some decency. Oh yeah don't forget to be a human being either, you fucking alt-right nazi pricks.

>let angry bitter 3rd worlders that have learned to have no emotion into your community.

No

glass the middle east and save everybody 5 minutes from watching some shitty comercial about MUH CHILDREN

(You)

cry me a river mudshark

Literally, objectively, verifiably, provably the best option is to help Assad and Russia finish of the "rebels" and U.S.-backed terrorists, like ISIS.

Rebellion = war
War = refugees
Refugees = immigration
Immigration = west is brown, Muslim and poor

Assad = peace, as it was before foreign powers armed and funded terrorists to topple Syria.

Biology dictates that you'll have more sex in life-threatening situation to desperately try and create offspring.

Are we suppose to still fall for this crap?