Question, what's the general consensus on the red pill of reddit?

Question, what's the general consensus on the red pill of reddit?

do you guys share their ideas?

do these redditors follow the same red pill as you? (with the whole 14 words and god emperor trump stuff)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3vksdt/misogyny_is_a_blue_pill_ideology_trp_merely/?st=iwsp1xe7&sh=d63c584c
thefamilyalpha.com/what-is-a-family-alpha/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sad white bois who just *barely* get it but fall into the memes of atheism, nice guyism, and utter misogyny. women arent evil witches, they just need to be taught.

used to be a lot easier when the fear of god kept em in their place

there are many red pills, mexibro
it's sad that the truth has to be sought out, but that's the way it is familia

their red pill is literally just "women are evil" they should just pack there things and move to r9k while they still can

They dont even realize what horrible shit truly lurks

for the record, these redditors aren't misogynistics

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3vksdt/misogyny_is_a_blue_pill_ideology_trp_merely/?st=iwsp1xe7&sh=d63c584c

>utter misogyny
wtf i hate women now

Was going to post this as well.

Like Sup Forums there is a lot of trash but they do a much better job of quality control and have been able to keep shill mods out, unlike this shit hole of a board.

I went there and posted something about (((Them))) thinking that it was a board for general redpills.

Went about as well as you would think. Place is full of manlets that are trying to not be manlets.

>reddit
sage

kek

>goes to board
>breaks rules
>gets assrammed
>somehow still thinks he's on Sup Forums wherever he goes

The red pill is a hard truth to swallow. It's not inherently tied to this place. Sup Forums doesn't have ownership of it. Most men today are little pieces of shit who haven't grown out of adolescence and don't know shit about women, so learning about women involves swallowing hard truths

hence, the suckin on le red pill meme.

I see, In essence is the same but the community is more organized and well behaved on reddit.

>spanish in upper right
bluepilled af

They're ok. The sidebar is worth reading, also they have some good book threads. But they take themselves way too seriously, have zero sense of humor. They also push degeneracy (fucking tons of sluts), say it is "beta" and "bluepilled" to commit to a woman, get married or start a family.

I've seen this too buddy, to be honest I personally find to be close to being blue pilled the wanting of never settle down or at least raise children of your own, But I agree that not everybody has to think like this.

by the way, I found this blog about the topic and gave it a try, it's worth the read.

thefamilyalpha.com/what-is-a-family-alpha/

psy op like the mig toe shit to shame neets and other humanimals into fucking / nuclear living
I mean the cards are stacked against it for the most part but if fedora tipping can make Sup Forums repent, having a couple greasy creeps spout off pua rhetoric will get the statistics moving back in the right direction

Prob the best sub on plebbit but still circlejerk faggotry. Basically pol woman threads: the board, except everbodys larping as an irl chad. All the alpha posturing got really old for me p quick. The users are the type of people that unironically look up to mike cernovich

red pill is basically a fantasy world were you can escape all your insecurities.

you have the classic closeted homo who hates fags.
cuckbois who rant against mixing.
army rejects glorifying war.

typical weak behaviour. btw i would never take drugs from a brother i met over the internet. sorry

It's just PUA shit and examples of modern western women being shit.

The sidebar lead me to MGTOW though, so it's existence is worthwile.

4/10

This

Alot of good self improvement emphasis but full of shallow pua nonsense

>goes to /r/TheRedPill
>assumes it's about jews

There should be a redpill on manlets. They are very distinct.