WIR SIND DAS HEER VOM HAKENKREUZ

WIR SIND DAS HEER VOM HAKENKREUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/europe/21711729-despite-its-leaders-voting-fraud-conviction-democratic-party-wins-landslide-romania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> "WE ARE THE HEAD OF THE HOOK CROSS" ..is that the correct translation?

OK

ce dracu faceti acolo cu politica poponarilor

ne-ați făcut de rușine (Rom)

HEBT HOCH DIE ROTEN FAHNEN

Explica

economist.com/news/europe/21711729-despite-its-leaders-voting-fraud-conviction-democratic-party-wins-landslide-romania

every sub 35 year old Rom here is right wing (what the hell is going on over there, not even a party to vote for)

only leftists and corruption

Alluah Akbar

> "LIGHT THE RED FLAGS" ?!

Hey Sup Forums it just happened.

How do you come to terms with the fact the USA was on the wrong side of WWII? I mean if the USA sided with Germany it would mean no jewish banking cartel, multiculturalism, soviet union, cold war, communism in Asia, Korean/Vietnam war, middle eastern conflicts spawned from the cold war.

If the commie FDR hadn't baited japan knowing Germany had a defense treaty it would have saved hundreds of millions of lives. Now we have a generation of useful idiots who think they're heroes.

I am legitimately curious, because this is some fucked shit.

DER DEUTSCHEN ARBEIT WOLLEN WIR

We don't really have a left vs right thing here.
The left is more right wing than the right and the right it's more left wing than the left.
The left wing party went in with the slogan "proud to be Romanian" and promised tax cuts.
They are anti migrants.
They literally stated "Romania for the Romanians".
They set him up so that he can't be prime Minister.

are you telling me the "whole" truth (I know Roms leave out important details)
the tax thing is important because those Roms in UK and Spain will be returning soon
and if they keep out the refugees that's good enough
(I'm worried about the secret things between Rom and US .. weapons, secret jails and such)

> "THE GERMAN WANTS TO WORK" ?! (I think)

stop posting this shit shill (go start your own thread)

You vote what you get.

All we got were 12 f16 SH from Portugal for 700 million $.
And the military base at deveselu.
Yes, there was a black site here.
Terrorists were flown in and tortured. But the Romanian part never asked the CIA what they were doing there.

Shill? How? Fuck Merkel! Think before you accuse.

Think of it as an omen.

I saw a report claiming FBI/CIA had an "office" there to combat hackers (something strange about that)

I take back what I said earlier (thanks for the update)

iartă-mă pentru ce am spus mai devreme
și iartă-mă pentru ca am renunța la femei rom (Vreau o scandinava, ca sunt un pic mai modeste, nici o gluma)

you're posting that shit to get the other anons in here looking like we support your shit (fuck off already, go post in another thread, only 3 people in here anyway ADL shill)

Do you care about the future of Gemany?
Do you opprove of what's happening to Germany? Are you just reminiscing of the glory days and a future you want now.
Do you even have German ancestry?
Do you even give a fuck about what is happening to the German people?
I do.

that's the crap (((they))) want from you (posting gore they'll use to scare normis with)
you're hurting the people you are trying to help by posting pointless gore
how about something uplifting (you're trying to lift your people up right?!)

either you're a shill or naive if you think you're helping

My friend, apparently you have no fucking clue what your talking about.
Please give me an example of something uplifting.
I'm sure the German people would like to sing Kumbaya while the young ladies are raped and murdered. The holding hands shit is done.

"Lift the red flag high"

there's no difference between happy fantasy and gore larping
they'll be fine (mostly urban problems)
eventually the Europeans will figure out their mistake and fix it
I don't know, sorry if I stressed you more (it wasn't my intention, they're my people too *Europa)