I was just umped in brazil

fucking beat one of those niggers until 3 of his friends jumped in

fucking niggers trying to steal nothing, no watch no gold nothing, i take care to hide my wealth

i want a fucking gun

F

Why are you even in a Brownostan?

dik pix?

Are you a tourist?

4 more years till i get my gc was deported by bobama for a dui, i was the illegal they deport to make them feel better about it

What's the matter you ungrateful fuck, you aren't enjoying diversity?

thank you based obongo

damn you're cute OP

ice told me your parents are legal but you're over 18 you either go or we will send you back after a year in jail so i went back. my girlfriend at the time wanted kids and the other was a pill popper...I'll wait 5 years and then bring and eastern european wife

the fuck are you posting here for, faggot?
>not your hugbox

You have the wrong collor for a US immigrant op.
You'll have the wrong collor to go to a federal college here too, and you'll have the wrong collor to get a job here as well.

I know I was born cursed, then again I grew up in camboinhas niteroi

Stay there asshole.

my genes have been in your shores since 1908 when my coal mining family immigrated to the americas (can, u.s.,ven,arg,and bra) My blood is already there

Don't tell where you're from in this fucking place user, it's not a good idea.
Rio de Janiger is a violent place, wish I could tell you something that would make you less worried, by the way, if you want to have reasonable conversations with anyone you might try the trump general, there are retards raiding from others chans all the time on regular threads and too many newfags and redditors around.
I know how that fucking feels, and I know you're pissed, I've been through some serious shit regarding violence too, and also my family, elderly people and so forth.
Don't let these niggers get the best of you.

yeah ok whatever show dick

in pa, co, ok to be exact, all legaly I am in Brazil for 2 more years then I'll come bak and immigration officers will say welcome home

I'm not angry or pissed i Know the nigger I hit will be feeling the kick i got on my face much harder. The thing is i just want to vent. I'm pro trump pro nationalistic and prideful, if they can see me as a brother at arms that's all I want if they can't then whatever I'll still make Brazil great some time and today I stood up to both criminal and police corruption

You look like Charles from MDE.

did you forget The God Emperor just become president?

Now he knows why we need the fluoride in the water.

not with that weak jaw

What is the firearm legislation like in Brazil bro?

Hahahaha

>i was just umped in Brazil

YOU'RE OUTTA HERE

>> 103242663
You can at max have a shitty pistol at home
and if you use it in self defence you will go to jail

You made the mistake of leaving the basement, never leave the basement user, never.

>was deported by bobama for a dui,

I bet those "niggers" that just "randomly" attacked you attacked you because you provoked them. Anyone who gets deported from any country is not a good person and I really don't feel bad that you got robbed.

underrated

Way to empathize with your huebro.

t. tree nigger

You look like a pussy.

I think this is how CTR and the cucks are trying to ruin our Sup Forums. Endless comments like this.

Sort your fuckin life out mate.

On the plus side, you're one of the whiter Brazil niggers I've ever seen. I've seen plenty of Americans fuck up and get DUIs as well, so I get it. But part of getting shit-faced is being squared away. The same with owning a gun. Even though I want to own 20 firearms, and ideally I'd have some recoilless rifles and maybe a TOW or some shit, I don't trust any old swingin dick with a weapon even though I don't much trust the law either. I've seen way too many stupid motherfuckers who will just as soon kill someone else as themselves with cars or firearms doing stupid shit for no good reason.

This country was supposed to be open to whites of upstanding character. Do YOU fit that bill?

You sound like a pussy.

You don't even look like a huemonkey.

If you're gonna come to the US at least learn better English.

/see you in "hell"

Why don't you buy some Coca-Cola, fucking corporate swine.

Next time they won't come for your wallet, they'll want your kidneys.

>Deported for DUI
you deserve to be deported to the afterlife OP.

Got donkey punched eh

Next time call me up hombre I will yell to the sky to scare them,

You think your roman citizenship will protect you now?

When the city gates are burning?
When the palace is being sacked?

Trump's not giving you a green card you fucking faggot.

Hell yeah, op. Sieg!

Can't you legally get a gun in brazil? Also don't they not give a shit if someone from a gang dies? I rememebr that it was common for armed motorcycke drive bys to happen, where they pull up beside you and point a gun at you to get you out of the car.

I know they have undercover police who just drive around aimlesssly and kill these people.

Maye you sohuld bcome a cop?

Idk man off duty cops always kill like 10 guys on those liveleak videos.

They should have blown your head off

He will get it and piss at you when your deported.

You got deported from a country, and you want sympathy from us, monkey?

No.

You deserve to be where you are.

M8, you're just lucky we're not seeing you on liveleak right now.

you could have killed a white family

do you not understand how devastating the loss of white life is to humanity?

niggers always hunt in packs

>Deported
Stay in brazil you fucking monkey

>I'll still make Brazil great some time and today I stood up to both criminal and police corruption
good on ya mate stay there and dont fucking drink/drive i know everyones giving you a hard time despite so many people doing it.

>dui
get the fuck out of here you faggot