BOOMER!!

Even the niggers in Oklahoma are alright. Equal rights, equal lefts.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18294274/joe-mixon-lawyers-release-video-oklahoma-sooners-rb-punching-female-2014&ved=0ahUKEwietcyFsPrQAhVKj1QKHcy8AVMQqOcBCDowCg&usg=AFQjCNED1IHPB929eaHA80gpP4dApQlMdA&sig2=1IRfkfPZIsPTXB5DxnNFZg
youtu.be/xPRI_P4QJ6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah that nigger should be put to sleep

She violated the NAP and received a fair retaliation.

I still hate niggers though.

she deserved it. Too bad I still hate niggers

story? op nigger without link.

Women shouldn't hit men. Men shouldn't hit women that haven't hit them.

She got what she asked for.

Niggers have no dignity.

that was pretty good

serves her right for being with a mile of a nog

the fact that men feel safe about clobbering little white women like that disgusts me. Go get him please Batman.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18294274/joe-mixon-lawyers-release-video-oklahoma-sooners-rb-punching-female-2014&ved=0ahUKEwietcyFsPrQAhVKj1QKHcy8AVMQqOcBCDowCg&usg=AFQjCNED1IHPB929eaHA80gpP4dApQlMdA&sig2=1IRfkfPZIsPTXB5DxnNFZg

My bad. At work posting from phone.

The guy is an all-conference running back for the Oklahoma Sooners, which is certainly he isn't rotting in jail instead of getting ready to play in the fucking Sugar Bowl.

Just sick of cunts thinking they can do whatever they wants sans repercussions. Had my kid's mom crack me in the head with a glass ashtray the other day. I didn't do anything (except leave) because

A. My son was there
B. I'm not a nog
C. I'm not the starting rb for the Big 12 champions so I would be prosecuted, jailed, and lose my rights to both my son and gun ownership

Nice when the good guys win.

She asked for it

Oklahoman here. Can confirm we got good Niggers here, a bit loud though.

looks like he was being aggressive and she was protecting her friend

look at his sudden, angsty, and yet powerless defense

I give him credit for stoping himself after the first shove

That was some straight lightening he threw at that race traitor slut. Maybe it'll teach her to keep to her own kind.

>Had my kid's mom crack me in the head with a glass ashtray the other day. I didn't do anything

Totally different to do it in public though, ones honor is at stake.

Damn that nigga hit fast and he elbowed too.

How many of you do you think he'd knock out before getting taken out by security? I'd say about half the board

That is common in Sweden doesn't it? If it was a man he did let him continue.

Act like a nigger get treated like one. Hopefully she's dead.

lmao white womyn think they can hit white men but when they hit a black man he chimps out. deserved it

she turned him down earlier

he broke her face with that punch

he shouldn't be allowed to have the privilege of playing college ball

this

That's the thing noone seems to get. It isn't like this is just some pure Aryan princess. Not the case here.

If she didn't know the guy, she shouldn't be putting her fucking hands on him. You can't out-verbalize a nigger? If she did know him, well, we all know what happens when you burn the coal, right?

I don't see what the outrage is about. If a roastie fucked with me like that i'd deck her too

>If she didn't know the guy, she shouldn't be putting her fucking hands on him

Get the fuck out of your basement sometime, nerd lol

You sure she was his gf? And not the gf of the white guy? Seems to me the nig was eyeing the white guy and just as he was gonna walk towards him or away, she pushes him.

the prick was berating and trying to pick a fight with one of the dudes there

most likely the one seated

>sick of cunts thinking they can do whatever they wants sans repercussions.
>describes a scene where he let someone get away with doing what they want without repercussions
brilliant

>he shouldn't be allowed to have the privilege of playing college ball

It's the same in college as it is in the nfl. If you're a marginal player or a backup, you'd be cut in a heartbeat. If you can do the kind of shit this kid does, you'll continue to get more chances. Auburn's fucked.

youtu.be/xPRI_P4QJ6g

A fucking nigger just gave me the finger in transit and I don't even know why because I was driving normally. I did the same and said fuck off nigger. I hope he can read lips

>unapologetically preferring niggers of white women

you can at least reverse the liberal indoctrination of a white woman, you can't undo nigger genes/instincts

Fucking nu-Sup Forums

So let me get this straight. Some bitch approaches him and pushes him (assault), he hits her back and HE is the one who gets charged with a misdemeanor?

What the fuck happened to America?

>to white women

Can you point out a single person doing that ITT?

>All these mgtow and niggers in this thread
sage

>The day when the white sided with the blacked because white women are such degenerate.

Wew lad

H-HE'S FAST

Well why she getting involved when she knows the white bitch-boys ain't helping her!!! I hope he killed every white boy there.. If they didn't beat the shut out of him!! Sick of all the pussy ass white boys.. Love a black cunt like him to do that infront of me

You're retarded if you think that's alright.

And this is why the white race shall be the first to go extinct. Firstly, you effeminate cucks let your women fuck other races, and then when they dare lift a hand against a man you have the audacity to defend her actions? She received what she deserved and you disgust me.

He's the running back for Oklahoma, I'd hope he's fast.

He got probation including 100 hours community service with a year long suspended sentence. He's a nigger, he won't follow the terms of probation. He's gonna violate and that year sentence is going to be imposed.

Agreed. Whites are the King of Cucks.

He's black.

I don't think monkeys can read lips

NANI?

In truth, they hate white women so much, they fap to the yellow women.

I'm surprised that she had the confidence to slap him after he fucking flash stepped in front of her like that.

All the nogs itt jumping to more conclusions. The guy seated was also black.

The real moral to the story is never socialize with blacks. Ever.

Stupid women want "equality" and want to serve in combat units. This is what you get. If she was a skinny little male white kid no one would give a shit.

I wonder if she learned anything from that.

probably not the normal sized ones

Pavement apes?

I actually loathe western white women more than I do niggers.

They are raised to be spoiled brats who almost never have to face the consequences of their actions and always have a net of numales and betas to act as their personal piggy banks.

Yah seen even some Alt-Rightish blogs whining about this because it's a black guy hitting a white girl - bullshit.

Stupid bitch attacked him and got BTFO.

Don't want shit don't start shit - pussy pass emphatically fucking denied.

Disgusting to see News coverage being typically dishonest and pushing "Man vidoed punching woman" when an honest headline would be "Video shows woman attacking man, gets knocked in response."

To be fair, she deserved it the moment she hit him.

He didn't have to knock her fucking lights out though.

>trips of truth
wtf i love kenya now

#DraftOurDaughters

play stupid games
>win stupid prizes

That situation could of been handled far less violent than it was. Although I agree with you user she did deserve to be told her place.

#imwithher

not everyone carries leaf blowers/ rakes around

this one was more dudeweed and bro scene from jamaica with rastas and whatnot. Still disgusting.
However, I did see one of those types this morning, in the streetcar listening to gangsta rap at the back, loud and singing along.
cringe
0 self-awareness

I think it was something on the lines "heaven to hell better in jail better in jail better in jail"

Why did she assault that innocent restaurant-goer of color?

He could pull off Joker's move if he just put a pencil on that table first.

>Sup Forumscucks unironically think it's okay to punch a woman in the face
literally nigger-tier

>women hit guy
>no defense
doesn't the bible say shit like this

Sure are a lot of nigger loving cucks defending their bull here on Sup Forums tonight.....

>will act submissive towards violent women.

Sounds to me like you are the cuck here.

sounds like you like to power-trip over people weaker than you, fucking loser.

what if the footballer was white cuck boy

you want girls hitting you..

Dignity is weakness

you forget it was perfectly ok to hit women in the early 20th century if they talked shit

>checks flag
sides in orbit

lol get over it

Leave them be. Solitude and eternal virginity are their only company now

Funny to hear that I got your permission to beat the shit out of you if I just become physically weaker than you.

so many cucks tonight wtf

The funny thing is that women has more balls than all your losers here. Yall wouldnt say shit to a black guy irl let alone put your hands on him. You would get BTFO like the actual subhuman albino full of shame mutant lepers that you actually are.

Women aren't weaker, you misogynist!!!!!!!!

He hit her, didn't beat her. Women are too babied by feminism and white man's protection. They deserve to be culturally enriched until they learn their place again.

He's in the wrong because he followed her inside and started a confrontation. Claiming self-defense is laughable, he broke a few bones in her face and then got out of there quick.

They come from r/The_Donald. Ignore them.

Typical black man singing about jail...

>nigs are extremely violent

shocking.

Are blacks our/people/

I guess that proves it

kill all niggers!
kkk kkk kkk kkkaaaayyy

>Dignity is weakness

No, they're savages. Antagonize the wildlife and get bit. It's mind boggling how white women are so brainwashed by feminism they act like this.

Would you go and hit a mountain lion?

Never thought I'd say that but this nigger is right

If you act like a man you get treated like one

Cringe

There's just too much leakage from /r9k/, there are a bunch of posters that don't know how to conduct themselves in public and are just happy to see a woman get her face crushed on a technicality.

>Kek says

Cucks and white knight fags pedestalise women and don't hold them accountable for their actions.

This dumb fucking cunt got violent and got what she deserved.

The fact she get served justice - instead of a pussy pass - by a nigger is neither here nor there. She was in the wrong he was perfectly in the right.

How is she acting like a man. I believe that's misogyny. Women fight. And men fight. She is acting like a bitch woman. Not a man.

Kek
>blacks are better