Antarctica

Did the mods issue a gag order?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/?utm_term=.c26ad7e3f3de
nytimes.com/2016/11/16/science/antarctica-john-kerry-global-warming.html?_r=0
cbsnews.com/news/powerful-magnitude-7-earthquake-christchurch-new-zealand/
fortune.com/2016/12/04/new-zealand-pm-john-key-resign/
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/09/health/buzz-aldrin-hospital-released/
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925
admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php
boards.Sup
livescience.com/57204-mysterious-crater-in-antarctica-explained.html
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/58lcco/cool_wikileaks_find_photos_of_antarctica_the/
behance.net/gallery/18655835/Transformable-Antarctic-Research-Facility
unmyst3.blogspot.ca/2014/06/mystery-of-lake-vostok.html
globalnews.ca/news/2762833/calgary-based-kenn-borek-air-takes-on-south-pole-medical-rescue-mission/
thestar.com/news/canada/2013/01/26/plane_wreckage_spotted_in_antarctic_canadian_crew_believed_to_be_dead.html
express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/vladimir-putin-killer-octopus-organism-46-b-russian-army-secret-weapon-russia
foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/06/obama-calls-limits-tourism-antarctica.html
youtu.be/i-cEeJKiqDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a copypasta of what another kind user said a few threads back, sums everything up pretty well.

"A lot has been going on their lately and the reasoning is "climate change". Here is a lovely theory.
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky

The parts of which are true is the crane crash in Mecca. [YouTube] 9/11: Lightning Strikes Mecca 2015 (embed)

The Russian orthodox patriarch and the Pope meet for the 1st time in 1000 years.
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years

1 Week after meeting Kirill goes to Antarctica.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/?utm_term=.c26ad7e3f3de

Right around the election Kerry goes to Antarctica.
nytimes.com/2016/11/16/science/antarctica-john-kerry-global-warming.html?_r=0

John Kerry then goes to New Zealand. Right after he leaves this happens.
cbsnews.com/news/powerful-magnitude-7-earthquake-christchurch-new-zealand/

Less than a month later New Zealand PM steps down for no apparent reason.
fortune.com/2016/12/04/new-zealand-pm-john-key-resign/

Buzz Aldrin feels sick after going to Antarctica
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/09/health/buzz-aldrin-hospital-released/

1 december largest all-women expedition heads to Antarctica
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925
I think something is up in Antarctica. What it is I have no idea."

how long will it take for JIDF to bombard this thread with their flat earth bullshit?

Why aren't you Russian Orthodox yet?

so what's going on, what have I missed?

There is SOMETHING going on down there. Most likely having to do with the Nazi Agartha city.

Will Antartica become the last place on earth for the White Man? Will we build a great snow civilization in the frozen south where we channel our vril energy to stay warm. Brown skins will never be able to follow us to the frozen land, the white mans natural habitat.

admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php
>1135 Hours- Our radio crackles and a voice comes through in English with what perhaps is a slight Nordic or Germanic accent! The message is: 'Welcome, Admiral, to our domain. We shall land you in exactly seven minutes! Relax, Admiral, you are in good hands.' I note the engines of our plane have stopped running! The aircraft is under some strange control and is now turning itself. The controls are useless.

mods got tired of your autism.

TO COLD FOR YOU GOYIM

(((Mods)))

So the outside is cold but the inside is warm?

They woke the nameless god.

Because they're actually worshiping Lucifer, the light, the 'sun', etc.. Just like most other religions on this planet.

ey agartha bretheren

>what is geothermal energy

brah european goy are meant for that shit

Habbening?

isn't this what /x/ is for

This was posted on the Australian Antarctic Division official webpage

toasty

Didn't you hear? The only topics open for discussion on /x/ now are succubi and tulpas.

is this real?

Corey Goode

Fatality

Any new updates??

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/102284921#bottom
educate yourselves

>linking to /x/-tier roleplay

look at starbuck islands west coast on google maps.
Islands to the north islands are interesting to, Malden island (West and NW coasts) in particular.

Some try and dismiss it as propaganda to distract from the important of Pizza gate, frightfully so.

It is the north crater. Setheroth is there.

Muh flat earth tho!

There are tons of programs that take thousands of kids to the south pole for "educational purposes each year...

jaja

Mount an expedition and go there. Don't tell anyone and no one will stop you. No one is wasting resources to secure that giant continent.

good fucking luck getting there

BURR TO COLD 4 U GOYIM!!!

There are people who have taken 20 foot sailboats there. You know those small leisure boats that docks are filled with. Just wait until the roaring 50's calm down and pass through the rest is simple ocean sailing.

Corey Goode

STAY HOME GOYIM ITS SOOOO COLD DOWN HERE

STAY AWAY GOYIM!!!!

Antarctica is melting guys.

livescience.com/57204-mysterious-crater-in-antarctica-explained.html

Global warming is happening exponentially fast, not linearly. If you live coastal make plans to move soon.

NOT FOR YOU GOYIM!!!

Took a little trip today Sup Forums.

Went to this "Rothschild Island"...

I believe I saw too much. I know my time is near.

Keep fighting Sup Forums

Go home PK.You're drunk!

ENHANCE IMAGE
What are we looking at captain?

He is trying to derail the thread. Shows up in all of them

Antarctica in wikileaks to Podesta

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/58lcco/cool_wikileaks_find_photos_of_antarctica_the/

Antarctica is just a science research area, guys. We are just preserving a nice little place for the penguins to be in harmony with nature.

Jokes on you, I already had that flag.

where did you get antarctica proxy? pls respond

Shill #1
Shill #2

behance.net/gallery/18655835/Transformable-Antarctic-Research-Facility

derailing the thread

you niggers hear of Lake Vostok in Anatrctica?

unmyst3.blogspot.ca/2014/06/mystery-of-lake-vostok.html

Antarctica belongs to Australia

globalnews.ca/news/2762833/calgary-based-kenn-borek-air-takes-on-south-pole-medical-rescue-mission/
>Kenn Borek
The deceased were carrying samples from a lake under the surface.

thestar.com/news/canada/2013/01/26/plane_wreckage_spotted_in_antarctic_canadian_crew_believed_to_be_dead.html
Leafs btfo

Antarctica is a harsh land on the bottom of our planet.

/This

F U L L
U
L
L

(((TO HARSH)))

I've seen that episode of X-Files. Things didn't go too well.

> Dr. Anton Padalka told authorities in Switzerland that the researchers discovered a bizarre and deadly life form dubbed Organism 46-B – a highly intelligent octopus-like creature that claimed the lives of three of the team members.

express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/vladimir-putin-killer-octopus-organism-46-b-russian-army-secret-weapon-russia

Human population is going to be culled soon. It's absolutely necessary for our survival.
Antarctica is the perfect place to wait out the project.

STAY OUT GOYIM!!!!

foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/06/obama-calls-limits-tourism-antarctica.html

I see you too watched the lastest episode of the Paranormies
thart prodcrast really actvolated my almondo glands

YOU CAN SEND YOUR PRETTY GOYIM LADIES THOUGH!!!!!

STAY OFF OUR LAND AMERIFATS. YOUR DUMB ASS NATIVES MAY HAVE FALLEN FOR YOUR MANIFEST DESTINY CRAP BUT WE SURE AS HELL WON'T

Nigger what the fuck is wrong with you?

You have to share.

1942. Expedition. Pandora's Box.

The Angels Weep. The Willowed Forest.

Attempt #2 at derailing the thread.

WE HAD A DEAL. YOU GET TO KEEP BASES ON OUR MAINLAND AND WE GET TO KEEP ANTARCTICA.

WE'RE THE ONLY FIRST WORLD NATION IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE GOD DAMN IT

All land belongs to the US. We just let you live there.

All I know is there's a research group with the National Science Foundation at McMurdo through April.

it was pretty far out tbqh my famman

Attempt #1
Attempt #2

That's it. We're going to start introducing venomous animals to Antarctica.

Your guns won't save you now

btw, nice pleb tech.

bump

Vatican ?

Normies were getting too close to the 4D globe Earth truth found in Antarctica. Had to shut it down.

youtu.be/i-cEeJKiqDA

...the Vril? Did they find the Vril?

T H I S
H
I
S

oh shit the title claims it is midnight in the video.
it's over, well done balltards.

You niggers lost a war with a bunch of flightless birds, but you still think you can claim land?
Kek