Are they saying that 6 million are going to die in Aleppo?

Are they saying that 6 million are going to die in Aleppo?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2028-2005Mar25.html
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1571751,00.html
washingtonpost.com/world/us-secretly-backed-syrian-opposition-groups-cables-released-by-wikileaks-show/2011/04/14/AF1p9hwD_story.html
nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-obama-order-idUSBRE8701OK20120802
sofrep.com/70085/the-mainstream-media-failed-us-in-aleppo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>could

That blood is on Obama's and Bush's hands.

>Bush Administration Probes Syria's Future With Assad's Opposition
>Saturday, March 26, 2005
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2028-2005Mar25.html
>The Bush administration is reaching out to the Syrian opposition because of growing concerns that unrest in Lebanon could spill over and suddenly destabilize Syria, which borders four countries pivotal to U.S. Middle East policy -- Israel, Iraq, Lebanon and Turkey, U.S. and Syrian sources said.
>U.S. officials, however, yesterday denied that the meeting was intended to coordinate efforts to oust Syrian President Bashar Assad's government.
>"That would be a monumental distortion," a senior State Department official said. "But it was a discussion about supporting reform and change in the region and specifically Syria -- and how we can help that and work with people in the region and Syria to support that process."

>Syria in Bush's Cross Hairs
>Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2006
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1571751,00.html
>The Bush Administration has been quietly nurturing individuals and parties opposed to the Syrian government in an effort to undermine the regime of President Bashar Assad. Parts of the scheme are outlined in a classified, two-page document that says that the U.S. already is "supporting regular meetings of internal and diaspora Syrian activists" in Europe. The document bluntly expresses the hope that "these meetings will facilitate a more coherent strategy and plan of actions for all anti-Assad activists."

how dare they compare this to the holocaust

>U.S. secretly backed Syrian opposition groups, cables released by WikiLeaks show
>April 17, 2011
washingtonpost.com/world/us-secretly-backed-syrian-opposition-groups-cables-released-by-wikileaks-show/2011/04/14/AF1p9hwD_story.html
>The State Department has secretly financed Syrian political opposition groups and related projects, including a satellite TV channel that beams anti-government programming into the country, according to previously undisclosed diplomatic cables.
>The London-based satellite channel, Barada TV, began broadcasting in April 2009 but has ramped up operations to cover the mass protests in Syria as part of a long-standing campaign to overthrow the country’s autocratic leader, Bashar al-Assad. Human rights groups say scores of people have been killed by Assad’s security forces since the demonstrations began March 18; Syria has blamed the violence on “armed gangs.”
>Barada TV is closely affiliated with the Movement for Justice and Development, a London-based network of Syrian exiles. Classified U.S. diplomatic cables show that the State Department has funneled as much as $6 million to the group since 2006 to operate the satellite channel and finance other activities inside Syria. The channel is named after the Barada River, which courses through the heart of Damascus, the Syrian capital.
>The U.S. money for Syrian opposition figures began flowing under President George W. Bush after he effectively froze political ties with Damascus in 2005. The financial backing has continued under President Obama, even as his administration sought to rebuild relations with Assad. In January, the White House posted an ambassador to Damascus for the first time in six years.

>C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
>JUNE 21, 2012
nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html
>A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.
>The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.
>The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

>Obama authorizes secret support for Syrian rebels
>Wed Aug 1, 2012
reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-obama-order-idUSBRE8701OK20120802
>President Barack Obama has signed a secret order authorizing U.S. support for rebels seeking to depose Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government, sources familiar with the matter said.
>Obama's order, approved earlier this year and known as an intelligence "finding," broadly permits the CIA and other U.S. agencies to provide support that could help the rebels oust Assad.

Are you being anti-Semitic again?

>Obama is the new Hitler! He killed over 7 GORILLION Syrians through systematic bombing!

Dude looks like a fucking clown.

Is Aleppo where all those clowns came from? Is that why the USA fucked with them?

6 GORILLION

Haven't Aleppo been liberated? How could a massacre be about to take place?

Thanks Obama!

MA 6 VAGILLION
lel

syrians confirmed for the new jews

6 million Syrians? oy vey

>10 MILLION JEWS GOYIM! NEW MASS GRAVES DISCOVERED

> worst since ww2

So more people have to die than under Mao's Great Leap Forward. I might be wrong but i am a little doubtful Aleppo even has more than 55 million people.

Although there seem to be a lot of people holed up in bunkers live streaming pleas for help. Surely they're all in Syria, or most of them anyway.

Chek'd, kek'd

What is aleppo?

>implying the holocaust happened

Go home Gary.

The Cultural Revolution and Cambodian Killing Fields would like a word with you.

The more dead of those crazy motherfuckers the better.
> when this is done it would be awesome business opportunity to start a building company and materials recycling firm.

He ended up beheaded.

you're kidding?

I killed alepp'o'two on safari. There's leopards in africa right?

No.

>guerrilla fighters are hiding among THE civilian population
>try and clear them out
>muh human rights

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN? HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO GET RID OF THEM?

THIS ALWAYS PISSES ME OFF

We do not own every human disaster that occurs. You don't pay us enough for that... or pay us at all.

Fucking mooching deadbeats.

4 real?

it's the little midget man from that one afghan documentary isnt it?

Where wasw he found, Pingpong?

I hope so. pls Ivan just hurry up pls

Yup

What the fuck happened to burger media?

>murderous rebels get beaten out of aleppo
>suddenly there's 6 million reports of a holocaust happening under the SAA

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

It did happen, it just didn't kill 6 million. A more realistic number would be 1-2 million.

is that a rhetorical question?

kek just noticed the beard

How can anyone have sympathy for people that live in a warzone and had a million opportunities to leave over the past few years? I mean come on the Germans are practically begging you to come and impregnate their daughters.

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

(you)

it sure is!

The Independent is one of the worst clickbait sites around, since Gawker died all these left wing blogs have really stepped up.

The men should have stayed, joined the Army and fought ISIS and other rebel groups but they ran like cowards. This is all their fault

>Implying they arent ISIS sleeping soldiers

>mfw they other semitics try to top our 6 gorillion story

>T. Xbox-addicted armchair commando

we can't let them beat our high score

>It has been warned

by Al Qaeda.

There's barely anyone left in fucking Aleppo from the Sunni side of the conflict.

This propaganda is some desperate, weak shit.

They will be the next to die

Gawker was an omen

This is a literal quote from a former U.S. Special Forces soldier just returned from Syria (assisting the Kurds).

>Some of the shenanigans that go on in this war are difficult to explain, and I’ve only put down a small percentage of it in writing. I believe the truth will come out one day and history will be the judge. When that happens, you won’t believe who fronts Al Nusra and Al Qaeda propaganda for major American news outlets.

sofrep.com/70085/the-mainstream-media-failed-us-in-aleppo/

>Stay and fight ISIS

Um, user...I have bad news for you...

Aleppo has what 2 million people who were living in it? Syria as a whole 15-20 million?

Then we take into account the millions of Syrian refugees that are now spreading throughout the world, Europe ~1.2 million a year for almost 3 years, Asia would have a couple hundred thousand a year trying to make there way to rich countries and then probably a shitload in Turkey and all over the shop.

So 7 people live in Aleppo still? Fuck it's the holocaust all over.

oi vey 6 million! think about those 10 million. we can't let those 50 million souls suffer and die, hurry amerigga help those 60 gorrilion

That "6 million" joke is in bad taste. Reported.

>1-2 million

top kek bagel boy

I am so fucking tired of having to proofread and cross reference every fucking (((news))) article I read to get a proper understanding of what is going on.

Anyone know of legitimate news source? Don't say Breitbart neither, they are also full of shit.

tfw you pay attention to current events more than anyone but you still barely know what Aleppo really is bc it involves dirty shitskins offing each other and the thought of reading/listening to a sentence about it bores you to tears.

Seriously, wake me up when 25000000 die.

This is the proper response

pretty sure W slapped economic sanctions on Syria when Assad let groups of Iraqi civilians, fleeing our invasion, into Syria to live in refugee camps. W said he was aiding and abetting terrorists.

>implying sand niggers are even current event worthy

Dailystormer

I just wrote a post on facebook, so everything is OK

lmao civilians under 'rebel' control (40,000 as of today) account for ~2.5% of aleppos 1.5 million estimated residents. ~75% of civilians that were under rebel control 1 month ago made it safely to government controlled areas. 1% died. Those who stayed have noone to blame but themselves.

Also let me remind you that half of the civilians left in the rebel pocket are family members of the 'rebels' fighting IE jihadists.

kek

Oh well guess that means the shoah is no longer top dog in the genocide stakes and we can bury it now

The what?

nobody to blame but themselves for supporting Islamic fanatics that think they can win a war with "allahs will" and no jets

pic related

Islam is never to blame!

it is almost entirely the fault of Hillary and fellow democratic warhawks funding instability in the middle east tb h

Can someone give a quick tl;dr of Aleppo?

I'd do the research myself but I want to hear Sup Forums's information before seeing what other news sources are saying now that they're jumping the gun and blaming it on Trump

>America starts shit to overthrow yet another ME country
>Loses badly
>Invents Holocaust II: Lying Jewgaloo
This is getting fascinating. I'm not even mad anymore, I just want to see how insane humanity can get before it's inevitable destruction.

They should create an all muslim colony for them like Israel
Move them into some shitty little EU country like Serbia or something

yeah, that's why they are cutting little boys' heads off and such

a fight for democracy!

I love how even the color coding has always been propaganda. The terrorists are green, but Assad is red.

>Serbia
>EU
>shitty

daily reminder al-Assad is the litgitminte leader of seria and without u.s. funded rebels there would be no problem because rebels would have been crushed years ago

>I just want to see how insane humanity can get before it's inevitable destruction.
check out /sg/ then

Aleppo is building ovens?

not enough

>2011 arab spring
protests in aleppo, deraa turn violent(both sides fire on each other) army members defect, people radicalize
>2012
"rebels" seize half of Aleppo in an army collapse
>2013
Syrian army launches operation Canopus star to end the siege of west Aleppo(government held area)
>2014
'rebels' and ISIS split into competing factions, not much else happens in aleppo
>2015
Russia gets involved, airstrikes on ISIS, rebels, jihadists, etc. huge blow to manpower for rebels.
>2016
Syrian army launches besieging offensive, surrounds east Aleppo, pummels it with bombs, and takes east Aleppo in a city-wide offensive.

>Move them to Serbia
>Serbia

That will end well for sure

I think you mean 7 million you revisionist scum

the start of the war i mean. they radicalized a few months later when foreign fighters came in, but yes the idlib countryside is rife with brainwashed children that will become terrorists in the future

The original is laffo but this censored one for social media is extra offensive

What a load of fucking shit.

Everything from the media is about this shit are appeals to emotion. Not once have I seen a citing of a legit source about all of this.

Fuck the UN as well.

Are these people fucking forgetting the Iran-Iraq War? Oh wait that's when we have chemical weapons to Saddam/Iraq, no need to bring up that silly thing XD

tb.h Assad's Syria has red in flag, rebels have green.

How many deaths did aleppo see during ww2 really?

Thanks!

>Are they saying that 6 million are going to die in Aleppo?

25 million Russians.

this guy gets it

everything happening in aleppo is the middle eastern equivalent of scattered showers, literally no even worth reporting on unless your a farmer (of nerve gas bombs)

>civilians still in a rebel city in a civil war that has been going on for 4 years
The idiots deserve to be bombed for not leaving already.

Is this copypasta?

I've seen this exact line twice before, like a year ago even, just reading it felt weird because I know I've seen this somewhere before

>implying you really care

go back to shitposting and stuffing your face with burgers, burger