Has pol given up on Pizzagate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGAvRmXDZpo
youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The child fuckers are still scared. We know who they are. They've done a pretty good job of circumcising the wagons, but eventually they will be brought to justice. There are enough people who believe in justice that something will come of it.

Read Metamorphosis by Kafka, people can get used to the idea of anything in their lives, but they won't dwell on it, they'll eventually move on.

People who've read podestas emails and followed this and looked at what others have found and have seen the response of the mainstream media will always see past it and know what's up.

You just can't lose yourself in it.

people are not stupid, give it a bit more time

>"Give it a bit more time" says increasingly nervous man for 5th time this year

Kek just like 9/11 the conspiracy caught on, right

How many people believe that Saudi Arabia, Israel or both weren't at a minimum aware the attacks were going to take place prior to the hijackings? Even my own dad, who basically is apolitical and disinterested in that sort of shit, said during this report on the 9/11 anniversary "y'know isn't it strange how the jew that owned the place and his family just didn't show up for work that day?"

We have to wait until new administration god dammit why is everyone so retarded about pizzagate?

I honestly don't give a shit and didn't give a shit since the start.

There are much more important matters at hand, like shitposting

Pizzagate, while it has some legitimate concerns, was a bad idea. When you start blabbing about it out in the open, the pedos catch on and watch you blabbing, they make sure you can't catch them.

Like Trump says. Never tell your enemy your intel, or your plans. Surprise them

on Sup Forums people were just blowing everything wide open but the child molesting satanists were watching and preparing, hiding because they were tipped off from the start by reading this site.

I wouldn't say we've given up but no matter what there won't be an investigation

No one cares about fake news

Vast majority of people do not believe the official story. At the least, they know deep down that the US had prior knowledge and did not act for whatever reason.

says right there he has 2 restaurants, straya

WHADDYA BOIYIN

And you're a pedophile. So there's that.

no

Pizzagate threads are being deleted

No one cares. They grieve instead of holding a grudge. Such is the nature of western civilization. The people who represented us at the time did what liberals do for minorities now, they got angry for us, they sent us to war to avenge those that had perished. Normal people only looked back to the attack for a few months, then on the anniversaries of the attack, to grieve.

>Not caring about something must mean i'm a pedophile!!!!

Seriously fucking hate leafs, Don't you got some trannie dick to suck or something faggot

This

>has Sup Forums given up on a gaslit autistic fever dream that was started by CTR and used as the foundation of the "fake news" narrative????

You niggas gullible.

Nothing is going to happen until Trump is actually president.

Reminder that Milo was about to do a livestreamed talk about PizzaGate but the topic was changed at the very last minute.

Apparently he got a call from Washington DC. The message was: "Not yet."

ive seen a lot of based leafs today. something going on here? has pahjeet shut down or something?

user, user now that's a maymay

Reminder that all mention of Operation Darkroom was immediately pulled from the MSM and that's why you haven't heard of it until now.

Go ahead. Google "Operation Darkroom."

the evidence of censorship of this topic is irrefutable. Pretty much every social media platform including this one has been caught out shadowbanning, deleting, sliding, blocking and burying pg stuff

media reaction tells you its legit

Are you serious?
No, you are the gullible one, my sad ignorant friend.

if true then damn, do not underestimate ((them)).

This basically
All I can hope is that the FBI has been investigating this as well, IIRC they've been continuing their look into the Clinton Foundation but who knows what that's about.

If you choose to ignore the evidence then your just as bad as one.

We don't want top be shot in our sleep

pol giving up on pedophillia, laughable.
Sup Forums probably headed every investigation into it.

This, I knew that shit was programming.
They knew you guys would bite cause of those retarded pedowood threads.
>taking anything on /pol at face value

Will never give up on that

Nope.

Fucking phone wrong graphic. Made this one to repill 9fags
Hope this is the right one

If you don't like people with the odd attraction to children, you might want to leave Japan. You turn on the tv lately?

>The media has to disavow shit as whacko as Pizzagate

Holy shit, we are very powerful. These useful idiots at Reddit must be good at spreading shit to the Normalfags

Seconded. Can't unring that bell

I've been ignoring it since day one. Sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.

I saw that.
Plus there's Alex Jones downplaying it. He's not exactly one to back away from extravagant claims with circumstantial evidence.
Plus Trump sounding like he's backing away from legally pursuing Clinton.
I'm guessing the FBI has evidence, but can't act until Obama is out and Trump is in.

I hate to post something unrelated, but guys I know a white womyns who had a white child, and named him RYDER. FUCKING RYDER ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

P.S. She constantly complains about the father cheating on her with "his hos" but she's fine with it because she knows he will always come back because "I got da baddest lips and the tightest pu$$y and he know dat so I ant worry bout him bein a playa he always gone want this shit"

Alex is back on the case as of two days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=fGAvRmXDZpo

>mfw all the shills that lied for hilldawg online will have enabling child rape on their conscience (if they have one)
>mfw they are all implicated, having received money to perpetuate the grand deception
>mfw their names and addresses are on file and can be easily found by following the paper trail
>mfw they will soon be exposed as having tried to cover up a child sex ring and be sent to federal prison
>mfw their crimes are made known to the hardcore prisoners on their cell block
>mfw they will all be raped to death by the aryan nation
>mfw they will then go to the ninth and deepest circle of hell for having completely betrayed humanity
Better start shilling extra hard, shills. When you ride a tiger, you can never get off.

>was a bad idea
your mother giving birth to you was a bad idea

More importantly, what happened to the fire safety threads?

Interesting, but he still seems skeptical of a lot of Pizzagate claims, especially regarding Comet Ping-Pong. Maybe he just doesn't want to get sued, I don't know. I think Comet is involved, but obviously people who are acting on those suspicions by harassing or whatever are not helping us.

I really hope it does get exposed and people go to prison, not just because it's horribly evil and has to be stopped, but I also think that's the only thing that could deprogram so many leftists, realizing the ideology they've adopted was all this mind-control program by totally sick, cynical, power-tripping pedophiles.

Anyone see that Fox News interview with the Comet Pizza owner?

the kind of shilling thats underway offends me worse than pedophiles
these "people" are willingly subverting society all day long for minimum wage

Hey Sup Forums, I came across this troubling thought today:

What if the gunman who "shot up" Comet Kiddie Diddler Pong was an actor, paid off by those who wanted to silence those investigating the conspiracy?

Think about it. Pizzagate had an intense amount of traction on Sup Forums and Reddit a few weeks ago. If there was solid evidence to unearth, those looking for it would have been likely to find it eventually.

But now? Pizzagate has been almost entirely denounced by the mainstream media and, as a result, the majority of the public. The key reason for that being, as far as I could deduce, being the shooting incident.

Could that event been coordinated by Comet Ping Pong and anyone else involved in that would-be scandal in an effort to discredit the efforts of those looking into the conspiracy? Ease my mind here.

More than likely a false flag.

I think it's likely. They're pushing the "fake news" shit really hard, with the justification of "fake news causes violence."

Yeah, no shit, he was a crisis actor.

Same shit they did in Newtown.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8

Is there anything we can do?

Ignore nytimes and cnn. Get your news from here and redpilled twitters. Not much else you can do right now.

Nope, it's just getting slid to shit from a bunch of shills posting useless shit. Bump for Justice.