What is the ugliest sounding language/the language most unpleasant to the human ear?

What is the ugliest sounding language/the language most unpleasant to the human ear?

For me it's Turkish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sZiIkc87K4&list=LLozCT0ORYO1XKCNyBZBxd1Q&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL3jMiiZ3v4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw4unI3tVNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qWDD_j7w5hw
youtube.com/watch?v=zzEF4LdKwFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

British English

That's the biggest 6 pack I've ever seen.

Vietnamese

^^^^^^^^^^^

Chinese, I guess.
It doesn't flow. At all. Even Japanese sounds better.

It sounds like chinese people speaking with shit in their mouth and pants, not sure if mandarin or cantonese though. No offense to mandarin or cantonese speakers please, that sounds ok when oriental people speak it.

Cant decide between hebrew or arabic

The filipino language

Chinese

Arabic, Chinese and French honestly.
Arabic has the weird guttural noises, French sounds like you have a dick in your mouth and Chinese sounds like an aspie language

Posh britfag english

>Welsh
>Welsh Australian English

whatever indians speak. tried to watch an indian movie and the language was terrible. also russian

Mexican Spanish

So what you're saying is Arabic and Vietnamese right?

I think French is one of the best sounding languages desu

whatever language aboriginal australians have. the fact that the government names places using their language disgusts me

Portuguese. Ah shmoo shmoo magoo moo. Eshu poo poo bashutu

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Most diasporic Chinese speak Cantonese

Mandarin accents sound more Russian than the traditional impression of "chopping board Chinese"

How does French sound like you have a dick in your mouth you virgin

Posh accent English

We have that problem over here as well. So many towns and roads named "okasassaloosa" or some shit....gets really fucking annoying

>Stay in your containment board.

I'd fuck her

Slavic languages, hard to believe anything good is said in it.

Either Mandarin or Vietnamese, the worst overall by far. English doesn't sound bad but really boring and uneventful. German sounds somewhat cacophonous and Danish sounds weird and like you're trying to eat and speak at the same time

Mandarin

Jiddish. Its very similar to Klingon.

Cantonese is the bad one. It sounds like communicational farting, and they scream at each other just to make sure the sonic farting reaches as many ears around them as possible.

Türkçe güzel!

youtu.be/NBiX4XS9HQQ

> not liking the cultural vibrancy of Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill
fucking intolerant shitlord

Even love poem in german sounds like execution order.

Jawohl mein Führer!

Nigga that's a fuckin case of 22s

French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Polish, and I want to say Korean because it sounds so fucking whiny but the noises themselves don't bother me, just the tone.

Likewise my favorite sounding languages are Japanese, Thai, Finnish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Russian, Portuguese, and Mongolian.

English

Arabic

German also only sounds good when you're barking out orders or chanting in German in a choir.

Arabic, Hebrew, Tagalog and Mexican Spanish.

Your natives have cool words like Mohawk and so on. It's a bit weird but it's not as bad as ours. Every word in abo language sounds intrinsically gross, like swelling, bloated corpses about to explode with maggots. That's what I imagine whenever I hear their words

here are some examples:
>Ngooltja
>Gargangara
>Boort
>Ngoorp

She's hot and I'd fuck her but whatever language that is, it sounds like ass.

Kek

Oh yeah, Tagalog sounds like a guy screaming in a pile of trash, much like how most Pinoys live.

Thai

philipino

Siktir pislik!

NA Native languages > Abbo "language"

Say what you want about Native Americans but their many languages sound pretty good. Kaieasaeika looks like a clusterfuck but sounds nice, it's pronounce Kai-eh-sei-eka. Alonna, Mattana, Suikade... Cute names.

Also Hawaiian is really pretty too. Hawaiian, Thai, Japanese, and Finnish are my top favorite even though I left out Hawaiian on my official list.

>hating the Thai language
You're a fucking pleb, you ricenigger.

Abbo language. I second this.

t. Ladyboy

Germanese.

Probably Spanish

Hmong

Seriously youtube that shit

French.

It's physically painful to listen to.

Chinese

Turkish is definitely top 5 ugly languages, it is very ugly. Xhosa is up there. Listen to that language if you want a panic attack

Probably Thai but it sounds hilarious too.

youtube.com/watch?v=3sZiIkc87K4&list=LLozCT0ORYO1XKCNyBZBxd1Q&index=11

Swedish... just makes me wanna slit some throats every fucking time I hear some subhuman piece of shit speaking it.

Wait people don't like Turkish?

I think it sounds nice enough on music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL3jMiiZ3v4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw4unI3tVNQ

Anything with clicking sounds.

>Xhosa
>huh never heard of that language before, lemme just look it u--
>...

This.

Hungarian is the most retarded and unappealing language. Proove me wrong bozgors.
Oh and also French.

>Waffles
>calling Hungarian retarded and unappealing
Your language literally sounds like doped up, slurred German mixed with some small African tribe's language.

I like it

Ben şu tavşanı sikmek istiyorum!

Somali, without a doubt.

This. Fucking retards itt just saying "Chinese". Mandarin's not a pretty language, but it's not especially ugly either. Cantonese is absolute shit-tier.

That's Lichtenstein you fuckwad

1. French
2. British English
French r's are disgusting
Fucking british can't even fucking say r

Danish.

>Attractive
>Female
>Pure

who are you quoting?

vietnamese/thai sounds like fucking cats dying compared to chinese

This
I almost always have to put close captions on to understand what they say. Unbelievable

English with an Indian accent
Try to discredit this
Spoiler: not possible

Viet here, i agree, it sounds like chicken clucking
but personally i hate Spanish the most, any dialect it always sounds so loud, mouthy, and almost feminine, it's always annoying

merkin

>personally i hate Spanish the most, any dialect it always sounds so loud, mouthy, and almost feminine, it's always annoying
This faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=qWDD_j7w5hw

>facial structure checks out
>nose checks out
>wiry hair

this motherfucker is albino 3/4 nigger

Sounds nice on some women.

Anzu is ugly and looks like a non passible trap

absolutely disgusting. Might as well jack off to a skeleton

Agreed

Beaner Spanish and English sounds absolutely horrible to me

you may believe that. I won't try to convince you otherwise

>Hun
Sziastok, fucker. Atleast we'll have our language in 150 years and you can have your Paris of the East filled with scum

Easily Arabic. it sounds like someone is hacking up phlegm and is a lifelong smoker. Every time someone tries to tell me its a beautiful language I laugh. They tried to make everyone speak it by spreading Islam and it is the most unattractive sound a human can make. Mandarin is fine, a little strange with stops and starts, but fine. Spanish rambles on, German sounds super masculine. All of these are just odd quirks. Arabic just sounds gross.

English, honestly. Gàidhlig is my native language.

Tagalog and Vietnamese

All I know is that in Civ 5, whenever the fucking Korean started talking at me I felt verbally assaulted.

Yeah, you nailed it. I cringe every time I hear an Indian speaking English with that disgusting accent, no matter whether or not they're a hot female. Their native languages don't bother me much.

I actually like Turkish.

Wow, I think you're right

I think I may just generally hate Indians

French

Honestly, it physically hurts to listen to this for too long.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzEF4LdKwFE

Chinese, by far, it's loud, it sounds like a meme and chongs get bonus points for being obnoxious.

If we are talking about accent, French is probably the worst, might be because I'm a native but a Frog speaking English sounds just dumb, on the other hand a german woman with a soft voice speaking english is perfection.

Hard to blame you. In my eyes they are lower than (American) niggers. Low 80s IQ, 4 inch cocks, completely emasculated, and they don't have anything like rhythm or slave strength to make up for it. If the tales about abos are true, they're the only race I'd put below Indians.

Hungarian sounds like shit desu

Any Asian language.

its not ugly, just hard to take seriously, sometimes it's endearing

am i wrong though?

Albanian sounds absolutely disgusting