This is an American neighborhood. President Trump, front yards and horsepower

This is an American neighborhood. President Trump, front yards and horsepower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sh5fm2MIP4E
youtube.com/watch?v=b1xUxyuMCjU
youtube.com/watch?v=-rV9Zw7NDj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Camaro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't see any blacks hanging from those trees.

god 90's american cars were the ugliest cars to ever exist with exception to the 80's american cars

Retard.

Shut the fuck up, fag.

Horsepower?

Any mid level 2010 or newer sedan would blow that tanks doors off...any make, any model.

The 80s were literally the worst years for all cars. Everything up to the early 70s was good when emission and safety standards didn't exist or weren't as strict.

Car looks good. to bad any newer civic is at least twice as fast...
Might be able to keep up with a Sentra? Maybe?

say that to my face fucker, not online, and see what happens

Gnx, T-type Regals and Grand Nationals are super badass looking cars, and can get pretty hyper with a higher stage turbo...
However stock, the gnx is comparable to a Hyundai Genesis. The Tau is rated at 429hp. About 100hp more than the gnx in your picture.

Catch me if you can, bastard.
Proud owner of a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner.
youtu.be/sh5fm2MIP4E

That Lincoln is fucking disgusting

even within context i don't see how anyone can think something like this is good looking. American cars looked great in the 60's and the 70's. why did the 80's become shit? and why did it take until the 2010's for American manufacturers to figure out that they should simply copy their cars from the 1960-70's to make a decent looking car? and why can't they make an original one that's not a copy from a bygone era? I will give exception to the C7 but that's a ferrari copy really.

and that fucking 90's mustang was so awful.

you motherfucker

Sorry I meant buick, too bad they're practically the same

>Front yards
If you own less than an acre you aren't even an American. Realistically it should be even more than that, but for your sake I'll leave it at 1 acre.

dat RX-7 BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP Wankel engine

>small block chevy
>capable of 600+ hp with a few bolt ons
Come on Canada you've gotta admit IROC's are pretty aight..

>muh pop up lights

top kek m8

Now your RR, that's a nice fucking car! Hyundai isn't going to hold up to that!
It might be running all motor, but that motor def isn't stock parts.

>mods claim RWSS threads are off topic
>mods ban /ewo/

but this is on topic for Sup Forums

gook moot can fuck off, pay attention to your site faggot

The 80s were the year Toyota decided they weren't only about mom-friendly cars like they are now and went BONKERS making a RWD mid-engine coupe with NO safety features of any kind, not even airbags

>Camaro 3th gen

thank you my friend

Holy fuck, that picture looks like the wrecking yard I go to...

this is one of the most based cars of all time

pleb taste faux anti-nigger

grand national is one the only bright spots in the entire automotive history of the 80s, and it's your american heritage

take fucking pride in it you phony pleb-tier fuck

>Muh 80's pride

Out of literally EVERY car made in America

You chose to get triggered over a buick

>Im still better than you

*blocks your path*

928 was cool.

you dingdongs got some nice suburbs over there.

>90s mustang

Someone should've been shot for it

???
you are the one who posted first

>Porsche 928

Also, why does no one like 50's cars in this thread? Go jack off to Japanese shit on /o/

Hell yeah buddy. I got a '86 NA in storage in Oregon. Just saving up right now so I could get her shipped over here to Florida.

Driving that car every day was a highlight. Had lots of adventures with it, got laid more than once. Girls think it's like some kind of retro ferrari

Hahahahahahahaa you brought an MR-2 into this? A car whose best supercharged engine made a whopping 145hp?
You do realize a $12,000 chevy cruz would absolutely destroy that thing. Straight line or track. Base model.

Whenever I see a smooth ass motherfucker with one of those on the street I think of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=b1xUxyuMCjU

>Cruze
>Car that weighs 1000 pounds more than the AW11

Here's a car Sup Forums needs to look at.

>what is power-to-weight-ratio
>what is weight distribution

Nobody like them because that thing probably has drum brakes in the front and handles like a turd. Not to mention the best one ever made in 1954 had a v-8 pumping out 210 hp. In a 20,000 pound car hahahahaha.
It does look nice though, give you that.

JDM 4 lyfe

get rekd Ameritrash

340hp, 5 second 0-60, 160+mph top speed.

You don't know shit about cars, it would btfo any regular modern sedan.

Cruz curb weight 2700 lbs
1.4 turbo 153hp 177lb-ft

Mr-2 curb weight 2493lbs
4A-GZE supercharged (top motor)
145hp 140 lb-ft

It would be a race...

Even with those digits you're a dreamer. 4th gen Camaro is more like a 6.5-7 sec car. Stock even with the LT-4
A Genesis would roast it...that's a 5 second car

>f body drivers

>Mitsubishi Starion
>Dodge Daytona

You do know that's the same fucking car, right?

It has an LS1, you idiot. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. All those numbers are facts. And that genesis would be the top of the line over $50,000 model.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rV9Zw7NDj8

>The 80s were literally the worst years for all cars

Take that back, fuccboi.

what's with all the muscle dummies?

Maybe for the whole 10 minutes that the cats aren't plugged up.

>cargo shorts

complete faggot

those are sweat pants retard

it's fucking -11

Whoa super edgy bro

>being this new

postan

>car port
>dirty car
>badge residue
>worst plate option
>stickers
you have proven you don't deserve a musclecar

>cowl
>banjo music intensifies

>Cruz curb weight 2700 lbs

Where the fuck are you getting that figure from? Chevy Cruzes are 3000 pounds minimum

Wow, do you even know your own car user? Yes the LS1 was the common V8 in those things that made a whopping 305hp until 1997 when they used an aluminium block that made 325hp. The LT-4 was the highest horsepower option for that car (1996-97) produced 330hp.
6.5-7 sec car stock
Look it up son...

I like the look of 80's camaros but they were so damn slow

Holy fuck put that thing back in the fishtank before it dies!

ITT: Poor fags with shit cars and attempts to overcompensate.

I like the 50s and the only Japanese cars worth driving are GTR and Lexus LFA

50's cars were nice to look at, still are. They handle like stage coaches, have drum brakes, weight tons (and tons and tons) and motors of that era were garbage.
Now fully updated chasis, suspension and drive train? Yes please! Only $100,000+

>80s cars are shit
not even going to give a (you) for that bait

Actually, excuse me, it has 350hp. It's the same exact motor that's in the same year corvette. They just put on the marketing materials that the camaro had 305hp, to encourage sales of the corvette.

Look it up son...

This argument is boring the fuck out of me, please read for yourself. Have a nice night, sorry your car would be blown away by a KIA...link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Camaro

More like

>cowl
>New Wave rock intensifies

Why did american cars suck so much dick from the 70s until present day? I seem to forget...

>toyota supra

kys weeboo dipshit

>fucking leaf

And the 928 is the only good looking car out of those today.

> the gnx is comparable to a Hyundai Genesis

back to lereddit with your FWD thrash you underaged faggot

LMAO
>muh GTR

You're a joke buddy. Keep saving money for that 2006 civic underbody neon kit

>slow boat piece of shit
Your bait is weak

@103257787

Wow, I just realized I was talking with a fucking leaf. Just kill yourself.

Agreed

>posting a truck
>not a land cruiser
baka

>slow

if maximum speed was the absolute priority, everyone would be riding a zx14r that reaches the 1/4 mile in 10 seconds stock for 10 000$

Not fast enough? throw in 5000$ on mods and run 8secs.
Speed isn't everything you underaged faggot
I don't even know of a decent road where I can reach top speed on my zx14

Nice. I just got a 2011 Silverado Z71. Previous owner was Ministry of Transportation in Canada ironically enough.

pile of shit stainless steel car

You seriously think I would ever drive a fucking jap car. Fuck off you cancer.

Love those vortec engines. The ecotecs are alright. They definitely don't sound as good but they are good engines.

Still gets wrecked by the K7-8 1000 Gsxrs. . .

And if you don't know a road, then you're too slow. My 1000 can do 0-100-0 in under 10 seconds. . .

>Still gets wrecked by the K7-8 1000 Gsxr

if you're gonna troll, make it funny or something, kys faggot. Your K7 1000 won,t even break 300km/h

It sounds great bro. I'm looking at some armored bumpers and upgraded lights here soon. I've always had vortec Silverado though. I literally had to get this one since the tranny died in the lot. 5.3 2004, notorious for it.

I'm a son of the 70's which probably make me older than you. Probably means I actually got to drive around in the shit cans you guys are in love with. Probably means I can appreciate the quantum fucking leap cars from about 2007 until now have made in technology.

Buddies been yammering on about his Camaro.....330hp top of the line.

You know what the top of the line of the 2017 Camaro is? ZL1 640hp supercharged.
Top speed 193MPH.

Mic drop...

Early-to-mid 00's American cars are by far the worst.

>chevy ss
subtle. i like it.

>640hp
What's the point of all this power and displacement if it's put on a shitty chassis?

Definitely get that wrap around push bar for your truck it will make it look fucking cool. Anyway, I need to sleep. Good luck with your truck.

forgot pic

You too bro. That's what I'm looking at, wrap around. 3000$

I'm not sure whether or not I understand your point here...have you ever been in a fast vehicule? (180+ mph top speed)

how fast you go above 180 is irrelevant at that point.

>ps: cool gif image though bro! hehe! mind if I save it? :^)

I'm converting my chevy blazer into a camper. I'm also stripping out most of the interior, so it's gonna be two bucket seats up front and a modular system in the back that sleeps one or two in two seperate configurations so I can bring a girl and also accomodate a friend and not have it be gay.

The cab is gonna be just barebones metal and exposed wiring, but the back will be seperate, insulated and comfy as fuck with clear-coated oak furniture and all the comforts of home, but smaller.

go to bed weeboo, no one buys this shit car besides rich beta asian nerds

Best car coming through.

no. not worse than the 80's and 90's.