SPANISH APPRECIATION THREAD

THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSING THE GREAT SPANISH EMPIRE, CULTURE, AND LANGUAGE. MESTIZOS ARE NOT ALLOWED, INDIANS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJrQlti_qT8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Noche_Triste
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is not allowed in his own thread

/thread

We wouldn't have all of these mestizo cockroaches if Spaniards had been able to keep their dicks in their pants.

Great job, assholes.

>¡Viva España!
>Alzad los brazos hijos del pueblo español
>Que empieza a resurgir...

> WE
>FUCKING ¨¨¨¨WE¨¨¨

>tfw everyone always forgets how big the spanish empire was

get out mestizo by ancestors were part of the tercios, while yours were dying from small pox

>Muh heritage
>The Spanish Empire literally collapsed half a millennium ago
>Most Hispanics are just underclass rape babies

kys

Wish you niggers did a better fucking job, I have nothing against South America besides South Americans.

Also your language is a vile breed between Italian & Arabic. Fuck you

Nah m8
If you had a Spanish flag I would take you seriously

But you're just pathetic
Literally a Mestizo

>leaf
>calling spanish vile, while he speaks the horrible sounding guttural french Canadian trash to his mum

>lost to emus
>thinks he's better than empire that literally created a new race of humans

I agree that mestizos and mulattos are a cancer to the world, but you have to give credit where credit is due. No other country (other than portugal) has created a new race of people before, regardless of how criminal they are.

>t. mexican intellectual

desu i'd rather be mestizo, so atleast i could be apart of race that will exist 100 years, but unfortunately I was born white.

Without Indians and mestizos, there really isn't much of a Spanish empire...

Also, is that map the entirety of Charlves V's empire? That's unduly generous to call the HRE part of the Spanish Empire. And why is the whole coastline of India highlighted? The Portuguese had a couple enclaves on the Konkan coast, yeah, but this is just inaccurate.

>Without Indians and mestizos, there really isn't much of a Spanish empire...

without native americans there wouldn't be a united states, right?

>Also, is that map the entirety of Charlves V's empire? That's unduly generous to call the HRE part of the Spanish Empire. And why is the whole coastline of India highlighted? The Portuguese had a couple enclaves on the Konkan coast, yeah, but this is just inaccurate.

i agree with including africa, but the map is still pretty accurate.

I miss you daddy

>without native americans there wouldn't be a united states, right?
Quite possibly right - both the Jamestown and Massachusetts Bay Colonies relied on natives to help them from starvation. There's a difference though - Native Americans are a small minority in the US today, but Mestizos and indigenous were incorporated into the Spanish Empire and made up a huge portion of it.

>i agree with including africa, but the map is still pretty accurate.
Much of the map only makes sense if you're including Portugal's colonies and the HRE in it. But if you're including Portugal's colonies in India, then why leave out Ceylon? The map's a mess.

we made the same mistake the english made. We didn't know the real currency in this world is space. We should have killed of the entire continent. same with africa and southern asia

POST REDPILLED SPANISH BANDS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bJrQlti_qT8

Spanish monarch is shit right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Noche_Triste

This is one of the most truly insane fucking things I've ever read. It would also make the best motion picture ever.

>city built over giant lake, only ropebridges up to the capital
>kidnap the fucking king and siege yourself inside as everybody outside tries to murder you
>meanwhile Cortes is wanted for being a pirate and Spanish royal mercenaries arrive to arrest him
>he shows up and murders a shitload of them and just absorbs the rest into his ranks
>escaping the capital on fire with natives backing you up as you get the fuck out of there with loads of gold and shit you've stolen

Aztecs got cucked so fucking hard

I fucking love the entirety of the bullshit Cortez pulled.

I liked one song of porta
Thats all i know about spain

viva la hispanidad.

>No other country (other than portugal) has created a new race of people before
You're an idiot.