Reminder that white women have all been/will be blacked at some point, make sure you go with superior Nip women

Reminder that white women have all been/will be blacked at some point, make sure you go with superior Nip women.

AVOID KOREAN PLASTIC GOOKS, they are white women tier.

you lost your women, so be a man and go get them back

if you think you can just steal our women, then you are a white nigger and will be dealt with accordingly

Where shall I find the pure maidens?

Nipland

White women dug their grave and now they have to stay in it. Maybe after a few generations of paying the toll they'll come to realize why all their beta providers turned to chink women.

if I'm not good with domestic girls, why should it be different with nipps?

"WHITE WOMEN ARE SUCH SLUTS FOR SLEEPING WITH OTHER RACES."

"WE WHITE MEN NEED TO SLEEP WITH OTHER RACES NAO."

god when will this supposed white genocide just happen already so nobody has to hear you people anymore

It's also men's fault for being weak. We all pay for it, not just the women.

You have to back pablo

Nip girls worship the BWC, do you understand now muhammed?

>t. Hashimoto Takeshi

You are literally doing the same thing the white women are doing. Pretty much both of you are paying a toll. All the children in the future will be black/white and white/asian.

Jap men are weak too.

>white/asian

This combination is nowhere near comparable to white/black.

I can't validate breeding Japs. I respect their will to remain homogeneous too much.

What's that? you're full and can't take any more waifus?

>Racemxing not comparable to racemixing.
No wonder you fucks are predicted to go extinct.

And please don't argue back with your "IQ stats" or "Honorary Whites" nonsense.

This.

So white wymyn are blacked
asian wymyn are bleached

Then what happens to black wymyn and azn mong?

How is that not an argument, they were literally made honorary aryans. Their leader had to be nuked twice before they even considered surrendering while hitler offed himself right as things went sour.

>Women taking in another race's seed
>Men spreading theirs
>HURR HYPOCRISY DURR

There's a reason we don't say Tyrone gets bleached, but that Stacey gets blacked.
Men are the creators and protecters of civilisation, women are the opposite.
This is why we slut shame women, and virgin shame men. They're different, so holding them to different standards is justified.
Of course we won't like it if our culture gets undermined by half breeds, but we'll be cool doing it to someone else.
>implying nip men don't want the same thing
>implying any man doesn't want the same thing, to have his culture be strong and dominate

my girlfriend has had over a hundred sex partners including colored folk, and I don't give s shit because I'm not insecure about my sexual performance. Surely you've all been attracted to a black woman, or any other race outside of white before in your life yeah? Why the double standard? Blacks aren't any better at sex, and they don't have bigger dicks. They have smaller minds ON AVERAGE, but it's because of culture and obvious programming, and being oppressed by racists.

>inb4 cuck, I just love bad bitches

>my girlfriend has had over a hundred sex partners including colored folk

>They don't know that Japan literally idolizes Hapas
>They don't know there have been a Blasian Miss Japan, and a Half-Indian Miss Japan
>They don't know that even anime is slowly becoming more diverse

Because that doesn't make them white. How hard is that?

It doesn't matter if they're not white when actual white women are deliberately making sure there will be no whites left. You need to abandon a sinking ship.

Steamed? Like a dumpling? Popular asian food?
Nice bait.

Yeah i've fucked girls like that too, there's no way I would girlfriend them.

There is no way she is mentally sound.

>Nip women
>superior

Huh. I guess I had it fucked up then. I thought Japs were the most exclusive people on the planet. I remember reading a study or something about a people group called Burakumin. It came across to me that Japs are so exclusive that they are prejudiced towards themselves.

>Their leader had to be nuked twice before they even considered surrendering

actually he didn't even consider surrendering because of the nukes, it was because russia declared war and then they realise there was absolutely no way they could win

Whats wrong with eating a fudgesicle?

They weren't chosen by nips bro.