It's over drumpfkins

It's over drumpfkins.

the narrative is no longer on your side. admit defeat now.

Defeat? Strap in kiddo, the ride just started.

They can get on the train or get the fuck out of the way

huh? YOUR RIDE just started. you know what? drumpf may have won the electoral college, but the hears and minds of the american people are still up for grabs. STRAP IN. it's a bumpy ride.

>Fake News Network
Getting tired of their conspiracy theories

>CNN just figuring this out

Anyone who is an ACTUAL Republican, but that I mean an ACTUAL conservative, not Romney onward shills knew this in 2011

Loving the levels of delusion. You are basically living in your own little world at this point, sustaining your bubble with sensationalist fake news stories from tabloid-tier news networks like CNN.

Republicans are retarded no matter what.

CNN is far better news than "info wars" lmaooo

so knowing this is CNN, notorious fake news outlet, we can conclude the true story is probably the opposite of what they're projecting. conclusion: the DNC is only months away from complete and total collapse.

>ending slavery and civil rights is retarded

confirmed Democrat

>CNN

>Trump's affinity for Putin is dividing the party

More like the DC Republican lobbyists aren't happy with Trump. These reporters talk with their selected Republican insiders across the street and that's how they figure out what "Republicans" want.

GODDAMN RUSSIANS

>trump's affinity for not starting WW3 is pulling America apart

Can you kill all your liberals already?

Alex Jones is more reliable than CNN, and I'm not praising Alex Jones by saying that. News has gone to shit.

This is true, but you have to replace GOP with DNC.

then they get mad at him for pissing of china

fags

Anyone else reach a level where they just dont care anymore?

If they wanna start ww3 so be it, i just hope the nuke is a quick death and i dont get radation poisoning or third degree burns.

Luckily I wouldn't be drafted as i was diagnosed with depression and they'd think i'd kill myself or others.

Who knew being a nihilist gets you out of having to kill people. If they wavered mental health issues, i'd still avoid a draft and just go into hiding.

Im at that point idk wtf is going on in the news or what will happen next, not even Sup Forums really knows.

We all claimed civil war would start due to Obama's press conference today but nothing happend.

Sup Forums is very good at guessing, better than average however we let alot of shit slip on by.

>GOP voters and Suadis are in an INTERNAL war INSIDE one of the main US parties

how the fuck is this happening lmao, what kind of shitty political system allows basically foreign ownership of the state

People in the far future are going to make fun of you for being so retarded and cucked

>democracy is pure trash

you are getting BTFO by a fucking hereditary monarchy kek

like we pay attention to what the CIA News Network reports

fabricated bullshits. You can smell it from a mile away

There are endless vidoes out there with him making claims that never came true. Either this is bait or this board has gone to complete shit. You will do or say anything to defend your orange pile of shit. Tell me, if he ends up doing no better than Obongo after 4 years, will you come back to this board and actually admit he's horrible or will you keep defending him?

>believing anything CNN reports

What proof do we have that Russia interfered? Has the FBI or CIA said anything about how they actually did it?

>cnn
>news
kek, a fucking leaf

I hope you left wing fucktards do something stupid, I absolutely can't fucking wait. The day of the rope is closer than you think faggot.

what a few neocons are pissed. we always knew they'd be the biggest road block. they'll kowtow soon enough.

Both corrupt political parties in shambles?
Oh noes! However will Sup Forums live with the chaos it has caused.

You dropped too much acid at Berkeley.