Hey Ausfags, give me the scoop on Abbos. Are they really the lowest form of human life on Earth...

Hey Ausfags, give me the scoop on Abbos. Are they really the lowest form of human life on Earth? Over here in America it's generally accepted that nig nogs are the worst race...what makes abbos so awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
atlantablackstar.com/2015/06/09/8-facts-may-not-know-extermination-australias-aborigines/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can we even consider them human

I think they look sexy

Are they typical or are they worse looking than the average abobo?

They're IQ suggests that they are mentally retarded by white standards.
Pygmies are more stupid though.

average

i think they're pretty cool. the same kind of way that i think elephants are cool. they're big and fucking dumb but still isn't that kinda cool like animals that are big fat dumb animals

They've evolved past materialism.

They are spiritual beings.

Our degenerate concepts of material wealth, 'knowledge' and ownership are all impossible for their enlightend minds to comprehend. Unleaded fuels their spiritual power.

They're alright. They aren't really violent and keep to themselves. They're the dumbest people I've ever come across though. The problem is worsened by the fact only the worst of the whites breed with them so they inherited all the retardation from that side too.

The pure abos in the far north of Northern Territory are ok. Many still in touch with their old culture and are very peaceful and are actually respectable.

Kek

I always knew they were mentally retarded - they're the only people on Earth who never invented the bow and arrow in their entire history of existence. Are they degenerate though? Like do they steal, commit crimes bring down property values, etc....are they the nig nogs of australia?

That's typical.

Well I guess if they're peaceful and keep to themselves then that puts them a step above the nigs

Why does everyone always post this same picture? Have some originality.

>They're IQ suggests that they are mentally retarded
>they're
Guess that must apply to all aussies to an extent

Fuck off cunt

Oh God another Abbo thread. I guess It's time to teach the newfags from reddit all about petrol and sleeping in the road. Also don't forget about dick splitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

theyre spiritual people and actually kind of timid unless there drunk

They didn't need a bow and arrow. They invented some extension to the throwing spear that gives excellent leverage and they can kill anything with that. I forgot it's name but cultures that invented this never invented the bow and arrow.

necessity is the mother of all invention, as they say. Well Australia is actually very rich in resources in terms of finding fresh water and meat, if you know where to look. Abos never needed to invent anything, their tribes could just migrate between fresh water points over the year and the food (kangaroos etc) would come to them. So for 40k years they spent it sleeping under the shade of a tree during the hot mid day and dawn and dusk when Australian animals are active they would hunt (and very easily).

Fuck off racists, aboriginals are cute

t. white dawg

He wasn't grammatically incorrect tho.

If that's an aboriginal then I'm the fucking bunyip

>the lowest form of human life on Earth
The "human" part is debatable.

Abbos without alcohol are top tier humans

The rest of us have ventured too far into the rabbit hole and corrupted ourselves.

You got your answer
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Its called a woomera or something like that, and its not because of the throwing spear holder, germanics had those.
they never developed any sophisticated hunting strategy because they just burned shit to the ground and ate everything that got caught up in the flames, they turned australia from tropical paradise to arid wasteland in a few thousand years.

I hope this is a joke. If I was a native I would be so fucking pissed over this shit.

I'll be honest here, I generally think niggers just act subhuman but still look like burnt humans.

But Abbos honest to God don't look human to me, they really don't.

It's an entirely different feeling than when I see niggers chimping out or something, I hate them for what they do despite being human.

But abbos like that, I literally see them as wildlife.

This. Europeans always underestimate the amount of war that must've taken place throughout their ancestry, right from the time people were likely fighting each other for hunting grounds during the Ice Age, through to when immense civilisations arose through conquest and maintenance of safe trading routes. If you didn't develop armour and weponary, and build stronger and safe structures to defend yourself, you were killed off and your women were raped and murdered or taken into slavery.

White people actually go raw dog on these things?

Na. Most bogans are of Irish descent.

It's a very unfortunate evolutionary effect from being stuck on this death trap of an island. The native food here is fucking trash for civilization, have you ever tried to fence in kangaroos with sticks and rocks? They were practically fucked the moment they arrived here, there were no large predators aside from crocodiles to force them to evolve and no viable plants for agriculture so they just stagnated for however many thousands of years they were here for. Living hot conditions didn't help, either. It's a result of their environment that they pretty much devolved. Being aboriginal must be suffering, if they can understand all this.

They're both elderly women so I have no fucking idea.

Old people tend to look ugly as shit.

>Sweden and Germany evolved past white progress
>Openly invite the raping and murder

Do Abbos try and claim other civilizations and milestones as their own, like black people do?
Also how true is this Ausfags?
atlantablackstar.com/2015/06/09/8-facts-may-not-know-extermination-australias-aborigines/

na but mudslimes and Asians try and claim they traded with abos long before European settlement, thus giving them 'moral superiority' and a kind of us (new migrants + abos) versus the evil white descendants argument its gross

dude asians won. they will rule the world the shitskins and blacks brought the death of the white western nations

YAY abo thread

>i think abbos are subhuman

That's totally different though, it's two irreconcilable cultures being forced together by authority.

the problem is that they've been indoctrinated since birth by lefties to blame all their problems on whitey.

That and the alcoholism

abos are literally subhuman animals. its unfortunate. but thats how natural selection made them. I wish they weren't and i want to be optimistic but its just the cold hard truth

someones got to know a chill abo

>abbos
>not subhuman

Pick one faggot.

why are they all fat as fuck? and why are they like black people but with white person hair.

yeah those bitched ain't no using weaves

>saved

The rest of Australia would like to help them out but at the end of the day we're left scratching our heads as they continue to rape and murder and kill themselves off in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Nobody really knows what to do. Teachers are paid double for braving their settlements but nothing sticks. The Government builds them homes and they burn them down. They're given foodstamps which they trade for drugs.

They're a dying people who can barely even maintain what little culture they have left.

woops

they have indian genes

this is some shit, good aussies, they love living the nigger lifestye i say give them an island

if they got their shit together they could dominate all aspects of our society, I mean no barriers after years of white guilt propaganda and endless streamlined employment into all public and private sectors

There's a reason Richard Spencer is converting from white nationalism to Abo Supremacism. These creatures are higher beings and were meant to rule the dimensions above this Earth. Esoteric Aboism will win. Or at least that's what I learned from reading Julius Abula's Ride the Abo: A Survival Manual for Abo Aristocrats of the Soul

Are there any attractive Abbos?
As much as I prefer white people, I have to admit that there are some attractive members in every race, but I have yet to see one attractive Abbo.

yeh thers some hot half-casts, abbos actually look different depending on where theyre from, tribe etc. all have different genetic strains from india, Polynesia etc.

>nigger inhabitants
>prison island

You do the math.

Woomera is correct. Well done

>Like do they steal, commit crimes bring down property values, etc

They do, but they tend to congregate in their own communities in remote areas of the country, such as the NT. These areas are pretty much hell holes, but you don't see too many in mainstream society.

NO haven't seen a single good looking one.

>tfw didn't see a single abbo when I vacationed in Australia

Almost disappointed, wanted to see what the hype was about.

Beautiful country though, but you cunts gotta work on your food, that shit's terrible even by American standards.

reminds me of canadian natives

> unleaded fuels their spiritual power
I laughed. The question is, have they evolved past the need for lead?

They're not really comparable to nogs though. Basketball Americans at least want good things in life, gaudy jewlerry, fast cars, mcmansions, etc. Even if that means they have to rob and steal and slang rocks to get it. Abos are a different breed. The abo is content to have a couple cans of spray paint and a paper bag, a cask of cheap wine and a tube of glue to sniff. They'll smash the lot as fast as possible and pass out in the park by 10am. Wake up around 4:30, pester some tourists and embarrass our country for a bit, get in a fight with their uncle by 6pm, and then down to the corroboree for more cheap piss and fights to round out the night.

Same OP every time.

They should set up a tourist center for non-abos to come visit and throw food at them like animals in the zoo.

wow, embarrassing

Jesus fuck how can this be real

Gonna dump a few of these from a thread a while ago.

That's all I have

Have some decency and cover those ballsack peepers georgy boy

>leaf

They mostly stick to the bush. There's some in Redfern in Sydney but only leftists cucks live there so no one cares.

Actually I remember there was a pretty hot abo in Midnight Oils - Beds are Burning. A song where they tell us we should hand back the country to abos.

Around 3:34

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

wonder what the un-shopped version looks like

>Like do they steal, commit crimes bring down property values, etc....are they the nig nogs of australia?

They broke into my car twice, stole my dads laptop bag as we were waiting for a taxi to go to the airport
We went into the poorer part of the neighborhood and sure enough there he was wandering around.
We tried running him over but he ran into an alleyway. Police did nothing as usual, despite this guy definitely having a criminal record.

So yes, they are the nig nogs of Australia, but with like -20 IQ points compared to your black people.

I'd say they're closer to the more alcoholic native americans than they are american blacks.

It's abo poo in the loo

They're like alcholic native americans crossed with black americans.

That's a better analogy

Abbo threads are what got me over the initial normie-kneejerk "pol has to be bad because they're all racists and racists are bad" reaction. They're just too out there, could never reconcile them with my baseline image of what a person is

Not that ugly lol

Native Americans are more intelligent than blacks though.

i dont get what all the abo hate is about. sure they are the most primative society but they are largely non voilent keep things to themselves

Yeah, you could spend hundreds of hours arguing with a liberal about race and taxonomy, or you could just literally show them a photo of an Abbo and let their brain do the rest.

There are vigilante groups in my town to find abos and fight them when they steal people's cars and break into houses

>largely non violent

Aboriginal women are 45 times more likely to experience domestic violence and are 34 times more likely to be hospitalized due to domestic violence than other Australian women. Aboriginal people in the NT have the 2nd highest rate of assault related jaw fractures in the world. >90% of Aboriginal children in Victorian households are removed at some point due to domestic violence.

Aborigines are exceedingly violent, and always have been (archaeological evidence shows >40% of aboriginal women in South-east Australia suffered skull fractures associated with spousal abuse). They simply are not any good at coordinated violence.

Why didn't they go on a world tour when this song was released?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

I used to have the South American version of this, same thing, known as an atlatl. It is very strong medicine. It could pierce a van at a thousand yards. It was my only defense against the government.
Another thing, aren't those people basically cave? How did they even get to Australia if we're expected to believe they aren't a different evolutionary offshoot of the primal monkey? Are their DNA tests being covered up by the liberals?

And what the fuck is wrong with their teeth? Please kill them all